Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Sorry, had to let my computer charge!))

Brokenspirit said: "Let's get moving, guys!" she took the kit in her jaws and started heading for a distant brown color, with moving figures..

-TYO

(No worries!)

she followed them.

Just now, Pancrack said:

(No worries!)

she followed them.

In just a couple of minutes, you reached the brown stuff, Brokenspirit introduced them as boxes, "Brokenkit!" a mean sounding she-cat approached: "Your back..", Brokenspirit retorted: "It's Brokenspirit Jade. And it's just great to see you!" but she sounded as if she wanted to tear the other cat's-Jade's fur off, piece by piece..

-TYO

34 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

In just a couple of minutes, you reached the brown stuff, Brokenspirit introduced them as boxes, "Brokenkit!" a mean sounding she-cat approached: "Your back..", Brokenspirit retorted: "It's Brokenspirit Jade. And it's just great to see you!" but she sounded as if she wanted to tear the other cat's-Jade's fur off, piece by piece..

-TYO

She just watched them.

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Okay, Brokenspirit what are you doing back here? Were you called a-" she cut off as Brokenspirit pounced on her; claws unsheathed

-TYO

She went over.

The two fell apart; With Jade distracted Brokenspirit pounced again, surprising Jade with a swift bite to the neck; not to deep though

-TYO

She watched them.

Just now, Pancrack said:

She watched them.

Jade unsheathed sharp and long claws((They look almost like Tigerclaw/star's)) she was aiming a scratch to the head, and scratched Brokenspirit's eye, Brokenspirit hissed with pain, and anger, another cat came running over, "Stop!" she exclaimed, the two she-cats fell apart, Brokenspirit's eye was bleeding pretty bad, and Jade's neck was bleeding some, and they each had a couple scratches that were bleeding; but Brokenspirit looked worse that Jade; like she was in a lot more pain than she was showing

-TYO

10 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Jade unsheathed sharp and long claws((They look almost like Tigerclaw/star's)) she was aiming a scratch to the head, and scratched Brokenspirit's eye, Brokenspirit hissed with pain, and anger, another cat came running over, "Stop!" she exclaimed, the two she-cats fell apart, Brokenspirit's eye was bleeding pretty bad, and Jade's neck was bleeding some, and they each had a couple scratches that were bleeding; but Brokenspirit looked worse that Jade; like she was in a lot more pain than she was showing

-TYO

She Licked BrokenSpirit’s wounds.

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

She Licked BrokenSpirit’s wounds.

Brokenspirit glared at Jade with a growl in her throat; muttering under her breath: 'Little mouse-brained-' you didn't hear the rest, the kit started licking Brokenspirit's wounds too, she looked down at the kit, you thought you heard her say 'I'm sorry, Briarkit...' but you weren't too sure

-TYO

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Brokenspirit glared at Jade with a growl in her throat; muttering under her breath: 'Little mouse-brained-' you didn't hear the rest, the kit started licking Brokenspirit's wounds too, she looked down at the kit, you thought you heard her say 'I'm sorry, Briarkit...' but you weren't too sure

-TYO

She kept licking her wounds.

15 hours ago, Pancrack said:

She kept licking her wounds.

Mousefur took the kit, with Brokenspirit's permission; and went to a box that seemed to have their sent on it(Mousefur's, Brokenspirit's and the kit's) once the wounds were clean, the she-cat said: "I was able to stop the bleeding from the eye, but unfortunately I wasn't able to save the sight.." "That's okay, thank you, Winter.." Brokenspirit mentioned the cats name, the she-cat-Winter nodded

-TYO

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Mousefur took the kit, with Brokenspirit's permission; and went to a box that seemed to have their sent on it(Mousefur's, Brokenspirit's and the kit's) once the wounds were clean, the she-cat said: "I was able to stop the bleeding from the eye, but unfortunately I wasn't able to save the sight.." "That's okay, thank you, Winter.." Brokenspirit mentioned the cats name, the she-cat-Winter nodded

-TYO

She Looked around one final time.

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

you saw a black tabby tom, and a silver and white dappled she-cat, along with two or three kits, one was sleeping, and the others were playing

-TYO

She went back over to Brokenspirit.

"You'll get used to it," she said; amused, she giggled a bit, "There's some kits here to, if you want to play with them,"

-TYO

“Oh really?”

22 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Yep!" she pointed to some smaller boxes, "Over there, they'll be awake in, 3.. 2.. 1" she finished counting as kits ran out of the small boxes and started playing, there were four or five, maybe six

-TYO

“Hehe!” She went over to the kits.

16 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The kits noticed you, "New friend?" one of them asked the other, "Maybe!" replied another, one of them ran up to you, "Hi! I'm Oak!" said the brownish tom kit

-TYO

“I’m DrizzleClaw!”