Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

3 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Explore more

“Yay!”

As you go explore more you hear someone calling your names behind you, when you turn around you see your father, Rainstorm, bounding up to you "Uh-oh..." Berrykit says, "Where were you?!" Rainstorm askes

-Tell him what happened

-Lie to him

-Stay quiet

8 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

As you go explore more you hear someone calling your names behind you, when you turn around you see your father, Rainstorm, bounding up to you "Uh-oh..." Berrykit says, "Where were you?!" Rainstorm askes

-Lie to him

She didn’t want the other cat with kits to get hurt by him so she just said “we were out exploring.”

11 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Lie to him

She didn’t want the other cat with kits to get hurt by him so she just said “we were out exploring.”

"Well...uhh, we.. went exploring!" you say, -Rainstorm looks at you with suspicion- "Alright, well, you need to get back to your mother, she's worried sick." and Mousekit, Dawnflower needs you." "Okay" you and Mousekit reply at the same time once you return to camp you say bye and head off in different directions, once you're a mouse-length away from the nursery, your mother notices you and bounds up to you with Berrykit behind her, your mother starts licking you franticly and askes where you've been while Berrykit asks you multiple questions such as "Where were you?" "Are you hurt?"

you...

-Push them away, saying "Stop it...!"

-Look away and glance a Brokenkit, whose digging at the ground next to a tree, and ask your mother why she's doing that

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Well...uhh, we.. went exploring!" you say, -Rainstorm looks at you with suspicion- "Alright, well, you need to get back to your mother, she's worried sick." and Mousekit, Dawnflower needs you." "Okay" you and Mousekit reply at the same time once you return to camp you say bye and head off in different directions, once you're a mouse-length away from the nursery, your mother notices you and bounds up to you with Berrykit behind her, your mother starts licking you franticly and askes where you've been while Berrykit asks you multiple questions such as "Where were you?" "Are you hurt?"

you...

-Look away and glance a Brokenkit, whose digging at the ground next to a tree, and ask your mother why she's doing that

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Look away and glance at Brokenkit, whose digging at the ground next to a tree, and ask your mother why she's doing that

"Mistyfoot?" you say to your mother, "Yes, dear?" she replied, "why's Brokenkit digging at the ground?", "I don't know..." she said then told you and Berrykit to follow her inside the den to sleep, Brokenkit looks at the sky and lays down where she is and slowly falls asleep, you follow your mother and Berrykit, and lay down next to you mother, saying goodnight to Mousekit, Berrykit, and your mother.

2 more things to do until apprenticehood

-Play with other kits

-Sleep

-Explore the camp

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Mistyfoot?" you say to your mother, "Yes, dear?" she replied, "why's Brokenkit digging at the ground?", "I don't know..." she said then told you and Berrykit to follow her inside the den to sleep, Brokenkit looks at the sky and lays down where she is and slowly falls asleep, you follow your mother and Berrykit, and lay down next to you mother, saying goodnight to Mousekit, Berrykit, and your mother.

2 more things to do until apprenticehood

-Sleep

14 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Play

You race Berrykit outside and get distracted by Brokenkit, whose playing with a rabbit she, what looks like made friends with because a large apprentice tom tried pouncing on it but was attacked by Brokenkit who was protecting it, and bumped into another kit, a tom with a Black pelt and a white ear, "I'm sorry!" He said, 

you reply...

-"Watch where you're going!"

-"That's okay, it was my fault."

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You race Berrykit outside and get distracted by Brokenkit, whose playing with a rabbit she, what looks like made friends with because a large apprentice tom tried pouncing on it but was attacked by Brokenkit who was protecting it, and bumped into another kit, a tom with a Black pelt and a white ear, "I'm sorry!" He said, 

you reply...

2 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

"That's okay, it was my fault anyway." you reply, "A-are you sure?" he asks, "Yeah, i'm sure." you promise him. -Berrykit runs up to you- "Are you okay?!" Berrykit asks franticly, while looking at you from ear to tail, "I'm fine, Berrykit," you reply while gently push him off, "Anyways, I'm Drizzlekit, what about you?" you say, "I'm Nightkit," he says as two other cats come bounding up, one tom and one she-cat, "And these are the twins: Sandykit and Snowykit" Sandykit, a tom, with a sandy colored pelt and crystal blue eyes, and Snowykit, a pure white she-kit, with a black paw and crystal blue eyes "Nice to meet you!" they say at the same time

you...

-Respond

-Stare for a second

-Look at them confused

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"That's okay, it was my fault anyway." you reply, "A-are you sure?" he asks, "Yeah, i'm sure." you promise him. -Berrykit runs up to you- "Are you okay?!" Berrykit asks franticly, while looking at you from ear to tail, "I'm fine, Berrykit," you reply while gently push him off, "Anyways, I'm Drizzlekit, what about you?" you say, "I'm Nightkit," he says as two other cats come bounding up, one tom and one she-cat, "And these are the twins: Sandykit and Snowykit" Sandykit, a tom, with a sandy colored pelt and crystal blue eyes, and Snowykit, a pure white she-kit, with a black paw and crystal blue eyes "Nice to meet you!" they say at the same time

you...

-Respond

-Stare for a second

She didn’t say anything for a second and looked at them then snapped out of it and responded

“Oh-! Nice to meet you too!”

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Respond

-Stare for a second

She didn’t say anything for a second and looked at them then snapped out of it and responded

“Oh-! Nice to meet you too!”

"So what do you want to do today?" the twins asked, Nightkit was the one that responded, "Maybe we can ask Brokenkit if she wants to play with us?" "Hm, maybe..." Snowykit said, just then an apprentice came up to you, "I wouldn't do that, she bit me for trying to hunt the rabbit. 'The little half-blood'" He mumbled the last bit under his breath, You look at the apprentice confused on who he was, "I'm Brakenpaw, by the way, and your Drizzlekit, right? Mistyfoot's and Rainstorm's kit?"

you...

-Stay quiet

-Defend Brokenkit

-Answer his questions

-Walk away and try not to cause a fight

10 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"So what do you want to do today?" the twins asked, Nightkit was the one that responded, "Maybe we can ask Brokenkit if she wants to play with us?" "Hm, maybe..." Snowykit said, just then an apprentice came up to you, "I wouldn't do that, she bit me for trying to hunt the rabbit. 'The little half-blood'" He mumbled the last bit under his breath, You look at the apprentice confused on who he was, "I'm Brakenpaw, by the way, and your Drizzlekit, right? Mistyfoot's and Rainstorm's kit?"

you...

-Defend Brokenkit

-Answer his question

“Yes, I’m Drizzle and Why are you calling Broken A Half-blood?”

4 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Answer his question

-Defend Brokenkit

“Yes, I’m Drizzle and Why are you calling Broken A Half-blood?”

"Because it is," he replyed "It makes friends with creatures that don't even live on the ground, I've seen it make friends with an eagle," he started yelling "And it's adopted for StarClan's sake! We don't even know where it came from, it just appeared one day and now we're taking care it!" Just then a beautiful pale gray she-cat came up and scolded Brackenpaw, as Brackenpaw bounded off the she-cat said "I'm sorry for him, he's just angry he got chased off by a kit-" she broke off as another warrior came, a grayish-red tom, "But he's right you know, the kit is a half-blood," -You notice Brokenkit heard you conversation, and you saw the unwanted expression on her face-

You...

-Defend Brokenkit

-Stay quiet

-Go make sure Brokenkit is ok

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Because it is," he replyed "It makes friends with creatures that don't even live on the ground, I've seen it make friends with an eagle," he started yelling "And it's adopted for StarClan's sake! We don't even know where it came from, it just appeared one day and now we're taking care it!" Just then a beautiful pale gray she-cat came up and scolded Brackenpaw, as Brackenpaw bounded off the she-cat said "I'm sorry for him, he's just angry he got chased off by a kit-" she broke off as another warrior came, a grayish-red tom, "But he's right you know, the kit is a half-blood," -You notice Brokenkit heard you conversation, and you saw the unwanted expression on her face-

You...

-Defend Brokenkit

“Broken is still my Family!” She said, going to check on Broken.

4 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Defend Brokenkit

“Broken is still my Family!” She said, going to check on Broken.

"Kits." Said the warrior tom. when you reached Brokenkit, you realized she had an expressionless face, but you can see fear and hopelessness in her eyes, "A-Are you ok?" you ask her, -she nodded and looked at the sky as if waiting for something... or someone? "What are you looking for?" you ask, She pointed with her tail as an eagle swooped down and landed next to her, "This is Blaze," Brokenkit whispered, "You're Drizzlekit, right?" she asks, "Yeah, that's me" you reply

Then you...

-Ask her to play

-Build trust

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Kits." Said the warrior tom. when you reached Brokenkit, you realized she had an expressionless face, but you can see fear and hopelessness in her eyes, "A-Are you ok?" you ask her, -she nodded and looked at the sky as if waiting for something... or someone? "What are you looking for?" you ask, She pointed with her tail as an eagle swooped down and landed next to her, "This is Blaze," Brokenkit whispered, "You're Drizzlekit, right?" she asks, "Yeah, that's me" you reply

Then you...

-Build trust

“I like Blaze, Are they Your Friend?”

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Build trust

“I like Blaze, Are they Your Friend?”

"Y-yeah, she is, she actually has a nest in this tree," she looked at the tree she was sitting next to, "is that why your always next to it? to guard it?" you reply, She looked at you to make sure you were willing to listen, then replied: "Yeah...I guess, see Brackenpaw keeps trying to get up the tree when i'm not here, so I figured that if I stayed here he wouldn't mess with it anymore, and if he does," -there was a flame of determination and anger in her eyes- "I'll claw his fur off myself." "That makes sense I guess..." you say, "so what did Brakenpaw mean by, you were a half-blood?" you ask, -she went quiet, expressionless to the question, except for the guilt and hopelessness-

You...

-Change the subject

-Press on

36 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Y-yeah, she is, she actually has a nest in this tree," she looked at the tree she was sitting next to, "is that why your always next to it? to guard it?" you reply, She looked at you to make sure you were willing to listen, then replied: "Yeah...I guess, see Brackenpaw keeps trying to get up the tree when i'm not here, so I figured that if I stayed here he wouldn't mess with it anymore, and if he does," -there was a flame of determination and anger in her eyes- "I'll claw his fur off myself." "That makes sense I guess..." you say, "so what did Brakenpaw mean by, you were a half-blood?" you ask, -she went quiet, expressionless to the question, except for the guilt and hopelessness-

You...

-Change the subject

not wanting Broken to feel uncomfortable she changed the subject.

"So.. what other friends do you have?"

22 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Change the subject

not wanting Broken to feel uncomfortable she changed the subject.

"So.. what other friends do you have?"

"Well... there's Soos, he's a parrot, then there's River, she's a ferret, and Carrot the rabbit, and Nicky the duck! Flutter the hummingbird, and Lilac, she's a purple spider. What about you? Who're your friends?" she replied "Well there's Berrykit, he's my broth- well you probably already know, then Sandykit and Snowykit, the twins, Nightkit, and Mousekit" you reply, "I know them!" she said "Berrykit, the juniper colored one with spring green eyes, Sandykit the sand colored one with crystal blue eyes, Snowykit the pure white with a black paw and crystal blue eyes, Nightkit the black one with a white ear, and Mousekit the light gray one with a white paw and blue eyes, am I right?" "Y-Yeah..." you reply, confused.

-Ask how she knows them

-Ignore that she knows them

-Change the subject (Again)

-Stay quiet

14 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Well... there's Soos, he's a parrot, then there's River, she's a ferret, and Carrot the rabbit, and Nicky the duck! Flutter the hummingbird, and Lilac, she's a purple spider. What about you? Who're your friends?" she replied "Well there's Berrykit, he's my broth- well you probably already know, then Sandykit and Snowykit, the twins, Nightkit, and Mousekit" you reply, "I know them!" she said "Berrykit, the juniper colored one with spring green eyes, Sandykit the sand colored one with crystal blue eyes, Snowykit the pure white with a black paw and crystal blue eyes, Nightkit the black one with a white ear, and Mousekit the light gray one with a white paw and blue eyes, am I right?" "Y-Yeah..." you reply, confused.

-Ask how she knows them

“So your friends with them too?”