Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

12 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Ask how she knows them

“So your friends with them too?”

"No, I pretty much know everyone, take Mosspelt for instince she's a tortoiseshell with blue eyes, and Dapplenose she has mottled gray pelt, Reedwhisker he's the grayish-red tom," Brokenkit replied "Also don't you think Nightkit should be named Whitekit, so his warrior name would be Whiteear?"

"..."

-"Defanatly" ((Sorry I'm bad at spelling))

-"No, his name suits him"

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"No, I pretty much know everyone, take Mosspelt for instince she's a tortoiseshell with blue eyes, and Dapplenose she has mottled gray pelt, Reedwhisker he's the grayish-red tom," Brokenkit replied "Also don't you think Nightkit should be named Whitekit, so his warrior name would be Whiteear?"

"..."

-"Definitely.”

-"No, his name suits him"

“Well, maybe but his name right now could be good because then his name could be ‘NightPelt’.”

On 10/24/2020 at 12:15 PM, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“I like Playing games.”

"Cool, I like sneaking out of camp and watching the sunset, or sunrise, or-" she cut of as the clan leader called for a clan meeting, "It's time for some kits to be apprenticed," she announced as the cats began gathering in the clearing, "Mousekit, Nightkit, Sandykit, and Snowykit, please step forward," Brokenkit whispered to you: "That's Riverstar, she's the leader of the clan" as Riverstar continued, "Mousekit, from this day forward you shall be known as Mousepaw, Fishleap will be your mentor, Nightkit, is Nightpaw, with his mentor being Clearstream, Sandykit is Sandypaw, his mentor is Otterpelt, and Snowykit is Snowypaw with her mentor being Rainwhisker. Meeting dismissed." she announced, cats started congratulate the newly appointed apprentices, "It's our turn tomorrow..." Brokenkit said, unsure. Everyone went to their nests and went to sleep for the night. -The next morning- Berrykit nudged you awake, you saw the  in excitement his eyes, "What?" you said, sleepily, "Today we get made apprentices!" he shot out of the nursery, you went to get Brokenkit but she wasn't there, you see her sneaking back into camp and went up to her,

-Ask what she was doing

-Tell her the news

-Leave her alone

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Cool, I like sneaking out of camp and watching the sunset, or sunrise, or-" she cut of as the clan leader called for a clan meeting, "It's time for some kits to be apprenticed," she announced as the cats began gathering in the clearing, "Mousekit, Nightkit, Sandykit, and Snowykit, please step forward," Brokenkit whispered to you: "That's Riverstar, he's the leader of the clan" as Riverstar continued, "Mousekit, from this day forward you shall be known as Mousepaw, Fishleap will be your mentor, Nightkit, is Nightpaw, with his mentor being Clearstream, Sandykit is Sandypaw, his mentor is Otterpelt, and Snowykit is Snowypaw with her mentor being Rainwhisker. Meeting dismissed." she announced, cats started congratulate the newly appointed apprentices, "It's our turn tomorrow..." Brokenkit said, unsure. Everyone went to their nests and went to sleep for the night. -The next morning- Berrykit nudged you awake, you saw the  in excitement his eyes, "What?" you said, sleepily, "Today we get made apprentices!" he shot out of the nursery, you went to get Brokenkit but she wasn't there, you see her sneaking back into camp and went up to her,

-Ask what she was doing

-Tell her the news

“We’re becoming Apprentices today! Also what are you doing?”

14 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“We’re becoming Apprentices today! Also what are you doing?”

"Great...!" Brokenkit said, ignoring your question, she bounded off and started talking to tabby she-cat, you watched her go, "Drizzlekit!" Berrykit startled you, "Our ceremony is at sun-high, so we have a little time left to get something to eat," He told you, "Okay," you follow him to get something to eat, when you finish, Brokenkit bounds up and grabs a thrush, then goes back to the tabby and lays in down at her paws(The tabby's paws), -Sun-high- Riverstar called a meeting, the cats gathered around, "It's time for some kits to be apprenticed, Berrykit, Brokenkit, and Drizzlekit, please step forward," you, Berrykit, and Brokenkit went to the front of the crowd, "It is time for these kits to be apprenticed, Berrykit, you shall be known as Berrypaw, your mentor will be Frozenriver, Brokenkit, you shall be known as Brokenpaw, and I will mentor you myself, and finally, Drizzlekit, you shall be known as Drizzlepaw, your mentor will be Mosspelt," Riverstar continued, "It is also time for some apprentices to become warriors, Brakenpaw, Stonepaw, and Shadowpaw, please step forward, Brakenpaw is Brakenpelt, Stonepaw is Stonefur, and Shadowpaw is Shadowclaw, congratulations, young warriors. Meeting dismissed."

You have...

4 more things to do before you become a warrior,

-Talk to Mosspelt

-Talk to Berrypaw

-Talk to Brokenpaw

-Wash yourself

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Great...!" Brokenkit said, ignoring your question, she bounded off and started talking to tabby she-cat, you watched her go, "Drizzlekit!" Berrykit startled you, "Our ceremony is at sun-high, so we have a little time left to get something to eat," He told you, "Okay," you follow him to get something to eat, when you finish, Brokenkit bounds up and grabs a thrush, then goes back to the tabby and lays in down at her paws(The tabby's paws), -Sun-high- Riverstar called a meeting, the cats gathered around, "It's time for some kits to be apprenticed, Berrykit, Brokenkit, and Drizzlekit, please step forward," you, Berrykit, and Brokenkit went to the front of the crowd, "It is time for these kits to be apprenticed, Berrykit, you shall be known as Berrypaw, your mentor will be Frozenriver, Brokenkit, you shall be known as Brokenpaw, and I will mentor you myself, and finally, Drizzlekit, you shall be known as Drizzlepaw, your mentor will be Mosspelt," Riverstar continued, "It is also time for some apprentices to become warriors, Brakenpaw, Stonepaw, and Shadowpaw, please step forward, Brakenpaw is Brakenpelt, Stonepaw is Stonefur, and Shadowpaw is Shadowclaw, congratulations, young warriors. Meeting dismissed."

You have...

4 more things to do before you become a warrior,

-Talk to Mosspelt

She trotted over to Mosspelt.

”Hi there!”

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She trotted over to Mosspelt.

”Hi there!”

"Hello," she said, "I was about to come get you, but looks like you beat me to it," she said with a hint of playfulness in her voice, "Anyway, I think it's ok to say that you should start by checking the elders for ticks, you can get mouse-bile from Softflower, come to me when your finished for your next task," she told you

-Complain

-Do your task without saying anything

13 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Hello," she said, "I was about to come get you, but looks like you beat me to it," she said with a hint of playfulness in her voice, "Anyway, I think it's ok to say that you should start by checking the elders for ticks, you can get mouse-bile from Softflower, come to me when your finished for your next task," she told you

-Do your task

“Yes Ma’am.” She said, walking off to the elders den.

“Yes Ma’am.” She said, walking off to the elders den.

when you got the mouse-bile from Softflower, you headed towards the elders den, when you were inside, a tabby-rose colored she-cat looked in your direction, you realized she was blind. "Hello, young one," she rasped "Hello" you replied, "It's alright dear, and your Drizzlepaw, are you not?" she asked "That's me!" you said, exited of hearing your new name being spoken, "Well, I'm Rosestripe, and that is Hollowfern, and Lilaccloud." she waved her tail in each elder's direction as she spoke their name. "Cool! Anyway, do any of you have ticks?" you asked, "I do, on my tail, it's killing me!" said the cream-colored she-cat with a little darker patterns on her fur, you guessed that to be Hollowfern, "Your not dying, Hollowfern" said a pretty almost purple she-cat, who must've been Lilaccloud, "Well it feels like it." Hollowfern complained, you went over to the grumpy she-cat and began getting rid of her tick, when you finished you asked: "Anyone else?" "No, you can go now," said Lilaccloud, "Come back when you have time if you want a story!" Rosestripe called, "Ok!" you called back, you go back to Mosspelt and she gives you your next task, "Your back! That's great, so now that that's out of the way, I can show you the borders of our territory!"

-Bounce with excitement

-Try to stay calm

38 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

when you got the mouse-bile from Softflower, you headed towards the elders den, when you were inside, a tabby-rose colored she-cat looked in your direction, you realized she was blind. "Hello, young one," she rasped "Hello" you replied, "It's alright dear, and your Drizzlepaw, are you not?" she asked "That's me!" you said, exited of hearing your new name being spoken, "Well, I'm Rosestripe, and that is Hollowfern, and Lilaccloud." she waved her tail in each elder's direction as she spoke their name. "Cool! Anyway, do any of you have ticks?" you asked, "I do, on my tail, it's killing me!" said the cream-colored she-cat with a little darker patterns on her fur, you guessed that to be Hollowfern, "Your not dying, Hollowfern" said a pretty almost purple she-cat, who must've been Lilaccloud, "Well it feels like it." Hollowfern complained, you went over to the grumpy she-cat and began getting rid of her tick, when you finished you asked: "Anyone else?" "No, you can go now," said Lilaccloud, "Come back when you have time if you want a story!" Rosestripe called, "Ok!" you called back, you go back to Mosspelt and she gives you your next task, "Your back! That's great, so now that that's out of the way, I can show you the borders of our territory!"

-Bounce with excitement

“Yeah!”

(why did I just imagine her as Pinkie Pie-)

15 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Yeah!”

(why did I just imagine her as Pinkie Pie-)

((LOL))

Mosspelt looked at you with an amused glint, "Then let's get started," she lead you out of camp and took you to a place with four-legged creatures, with weird looking creatures on their backs, "Those are horses, and the things on them are twolegs, they're very dangerous, so you want to steer clear of them, the horses on the other paw won't bother you to much, most of the time they'll just sniff you and walk off," she said, then you kept walking until you saw a shimmer of something, "That's the lake, it's dangerous, yet helpful," she lead you along the shore until you reached a stream, "This is where we hunt fish," she pointed her tail at a moving shape in the water, then lead you to the border that leads to ShadowClan, "This is a border you don't want to cross, you can ask Brokenpaw on that,"

-Ask her what she means

-Stay quiet

((LOL))

Mosspelt looked at you with an amused glint, "Then let's get started," she lead you out of camp and took you to a place with four-legged creatures, with weird looking creatures on their backs, "Those are horses, and the things on them are twolegs, they're very dangerous, so you want to steer clear of them, the horses on the other paw won't bother you to much, they'll just sniff you and walk off," she said, then you kept walking until you saw a shimmer of something, "That's the lake, it's dangerous, yet helpful," she lead you along the shore until you reached a stream, "This is where we hunt fish," she pointed her tail at a moving shape in the water, then lead you to the border that leads to ShadowClan, "This is a border you don't want to cross, you can ask Brokenpaw on that,"

-Ask her what she means

“What do you mean? Has broken Crossed it?”

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“What do you mean? Has broken Crossed it?”

"It's not my place to tell, it's time to get back to camp so you can ask Brokenkit when we get back," she told you, "Okay" you replied, when you got back to camp Mosspelt went to talk to Riverstar, and you went to find Brokenkit, you see her next to the eagle tree(The tree with Blaze's(The eagle's)nest in it), you go up to her,

-Ask the question without stalling

-Tell her what happened and ask the question later in the story(The story your telling her)

-Say "Hi" and wait for her response

-Stay quiet for a few seconds then tell her about the ShadowClan border and ask the question

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"It's not my place to tell, it's time to get back to camp so you can ask Brokenkit when we get back," she told you, "Okay" you replied, when you got back to camp Mosspelt went to talk to Riverstar, and you went to find Brokenkit, you see her next to the eagle tree(The tree with Blaze's(The eagle's)nest in it), you go up to her,

-Say "Hi" and wait for her response

“Hi Broken.”

“Hi Broken.”

"What do you want?" Brokenkit asked you, obviously knowing there's a question, "What do you mean?" you ask, "I'm not stupid, no-cat comes up to me just to say 'Hi'. So, what do you want?" she said, with a serious tone,

-Ask her the question

-Tell her about the ShadowClan border then ask the question

-Lie and ask her a completely random question

"What do you want?" Brokenkit asked you, obviously knowing there's a question, "What do you mean?" you ask, "I'm not stupid, no-cat comes up to me just to say 'Hi'. So, what do you want?" she said, with a serious tone,

-Ask her the question

“So you know the ShadowClan border? Did.. Did you cross it?”

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“So you know the ShadowClan border? Did.. Did you cross it?”

Brokenkit looked surprised by the question, "Well, yes and no, let's just say I wasn't always a clan cat..." she said, almost like she was forcing herself to keep a calm voice, but it came out a little shaky, 

-Ask what she means

-Stay quiet

-Change the subject

-Walk away (Just cuz I got nothing else, and it's an option to be mean, sorry if it's too mean, it's the best I could come up with)

Brokenkit looked surprised by the question, "Well, yes and no, let's just say I wasn't always a clan cat..." she said, almost like she was forcing herself to keep a calm voice, but it came out a little shaky, 

-Change the subject

“Uhhh.. did you make any friends when you.. weren’t a clan cat?”

2 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Uhhh.. did you make any friends when you.. weren’t a clan cat?”

"Some, like dog's and some other cats," she said

"..."

-"Dogs?!"

-"What do you mean, you made friends with dogs?"

-"Cool, what were their names?"

-"When/How did you make friends with them?"

17 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Some, like dog's and some other cats," she said

"..."

-"Cool, what were their names?"

-"When/How did you make friends with them?”

“What were their names? When did you meet them and Were they nice?”

10 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“What were their names? When did you meet them and Were they nice?”

"There were 3 dogs and 2 cat's, the dogs were Oscar, Hershey, and King, and the cats were Coral and Annabelle, the dogs were...uhh… mean? at first, but then they realized that I was just a kitten, they were able to get me food from their twoleg nests, and the cats were also hostile at first, but they warmed up to me in the first 2 moons I was there, then we all got along, the end!...kinda…"

-Ask what she means by 'Kinda'

-Stay quiet

-Go to the elders for a story(You can invite Brokenkit to come with you)

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"There were 3 dogs and 2 cat's, the dogs were Oscar, Hershey, and King, and the cats were Coral and Annabelle, the dogs were...uhh… mean? at first, but then they realized that I was just a kitten, they were able to get me food from their twoleg nests, and the cats were also hostile at first, but they warmed up to me in the first 2 moons I was there, then we all got along, the end!...kinda…"

-Go to the elders for a story(You can invite Brokenkit to come with you)

“That’s neat! Anyways, do you want to come to the elders den for a story?”