Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

3 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“That’s neat! Anyways, do you want to come to the elders den for a story?”

"Sure, what better way to get you mind of things," Brokenpaw said, so you both walked to the elders den and Rosestripe was the first to notice you, "Hi, Rosestripe," Brokenpaw said, "Brokenpaw, nice to see you again," Brokenpaw must've been here before. you thought, "You want a story don't you?" Rosestripe asked, "Yes, please!" Brokenpaw had the scent of excietment, "Which story, dear?" Brokenpaw looked at you, waiting for you to choose the story.

-How Rosestripe became blind

-The cat before the clan (Basically a story imma make up as i go along)

-Let Brokenkit choose

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Sure, what better way to get you mind of things," Brokenpaw said, so you both walked to the elders den and Rosestripe was the first to notice you, "Hi, Rosestripe," Brokenpaw said, "Brokenpaw, nice to see you again," Brokenpaw must've been here before. you thought, "You want a story don't you?" Rosestripe asked, "Yes, please!" Brokenpaw had the scent of excietment, "Which story, dear?" Brokenpaw looked at you, waiting for you to choose the story.

-How Rosestripe became blind

“Uhhhm..RoseStripe how did you become blind?”

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Uhhhm..RoseStripe how did you become blind?”

"I love that story!" Brokenpaw proclaimed, then she went quiet as Rosestripe began to speak, Hollowfern quickly put in: "Now that's a story to tell!" "Shhh, this is one of my favorites!" Lilaccloud hushed the elder, Rosestripe went on, ignoring the comments, "I was an apprentice when it happened, my mentor told me to hunt near the horse-place, and there was a snake, he wasn't poisonous, but I didn't see him and I accidentally stepped on him, so he came up and bit my eye, but I was able to kill him the very last second, before I passed out, the medicine cat was able to stop the bleeding, but he wasn't able to save my sight in my left eye, so I became half-blind, then a couple moons later, I became a warrior, and my other eye gradually started to become blind. The End." she finished the story and Brokenpaw was asleep next to Lilaccloud, and Berrypaw called you to come to the apprentices den to sleep. You glanced at Brokenpaw and Lilaccloud said: "Don't worry, she'll be ok, you go and rest, you'll need it."

3 more things to do before you become a warrior-

-Talk to Mosspelt

-Talk to Berrypaw

-Talk to Brokenpaw

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"I love that story!" Brokenpaw proclaimed, then she went quiet as Rosestripe began to speak, Hollowfern quickly put in: "Now that's a story to tell!" "Shhh, this is one of my favorites!" Lilaccloud hushed the elder, Rosestripe went on, ignoring the comments, "I was an apprentice when it happened, my mentor told me to hunt near the horse-place, and there was a snake, he wasn't poisonous, but I didn't see him and I accidentally stepped on him, so he came up and bit my eye, but I was able to kill him the very last second, before I passed out, the medicine cat was able to stop the bleeding, but he wasn't able to save my sight in my left eye, so I became half-blind, then a couple moons later, I became a warrior, and my other eye gradually started to become blind. The End." she finished the story and Brokenpaw was asleep next to Lilaccloud, and Berrypaw called you to come to the apprentices den to sleep. You glanced at Brokenpaw and Lilaccloud said: "Don't worry, she'll be ok, you go and rest, you'll need it."

3 more things to do before you become a warrior-

-Talk to Berrypaw

“Thank you for the story!” She said to them, heading out of the Elders den and looking for Berrypaw.

You see Berrypaw teaching some kits hunting and fighting techniques

you... 

-Pounce on Berrypaw, surprising him

She pounced onto Berrypaw and pinned him.

”And that, kits, is a good way to sneak attack someone.”

5 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She pounced onto Berrypaw and pinned him.

”And that, kits, is a good way to sneak attack someone.”

The kits giggled; Berrypaw was playfully pouting, then Mosspelt came up with amusement in her tone: "Drizzlepaw, it's time for training," "What are we doing today?" you asked, "It's your call, hunting or fighting?"

-Hunting

-Fighting

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The kits giggled; Berrypaw was playfully pouting, then Mosspelt came up with amusement in her tone: "Drizzlepaw, it's time for training," "What are we doing today?" you asked, "It's your call, hunting or fighting?"

-Hunting

“Hunting!”

13 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Hunting!”

"Hunting it is then, let's go to the stream," she said as you started walking out of camp, when you reached the stream Mosspelt led you to an almost shallow part of the stream, "Watch me, then I want you to try," you watched her lay down next to the stream, careful of her shadow, when there was a moving shape headed slowly toward her, she splashed her paw in the water and snatched the fish bringing it onto land, then killing it with a swift bite to the neck, "Your turn!"

You choose, just cuz

-Fail the first try

-Succeed the first try

14 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Hunting it is then, let's go to the stream," she said as you started walking out of camp, when you reached the stream Mosspelt led you to an almost shallow part of the stream, "Watch me, then I want you to try," you watched her lay down next to the stream, careful of her shadow, when there was a moving shape headed slowly toward her, she splashed her paw in the water and snatched the fish bringing it onto land, then killing it with a swift bite to the neck, "Your turn!"

You choose, just cuz

-Fail the first try

She waited for a shadow to come close, she swiped at it but missed.

35 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She waited for a shadow to come close, she swiped at it but missed.

"That was a nice try, you can try again," Mosspelt said patiently, you tried again, this time waiting for the shadow to get closer...Snatch! You caught the fish! "Congratulations, your first kill!" Mosspelt congratulated you, it's almost sun-high so you can either come back to camp with me, or you can hunt some more,"

-Hunt more

-Go back to camp with Mosspelt

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"That was a nice try, you can try again," Mosspelt said patiently, you tried again, this time waiting for the shadow to get closer...Snatch! You caught the fish! "Congratulations, your first kill!" Mosspelt congratulated you, it's almost sun-high so you can either come back to camp with me, or you can hunt some more,"

-Hunt more

“Hunting will be better at night because they can’t see us in the dark!”

“Hunting will be better at night because they can’t see us in the dark!”

"Okay, have fun!" Mosspelt called to you as she bounded off, as you caught at least 2 more fish, you hear a rustling sound behind you, you turn around, "Hello? Is anyone there?" you call, you hear a hiss, but you realize it's not hissing at you,

-Investigate

-Go back to camp and tell the warriors

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Okay, have fun!" Mosspelt called to you as she bounded off, as you caught at least 2 more fish, you hear a rustling sound behind you, you turn around, "Hello? Is anyone there?" you call, you hear a hiss, but you realize it's not hissing at you,

-Investigate

Something or Someone could be in trouble!

23 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You silently peer behind the bush, and you see a cat, a pretty silver-gray she-cat, "W-who's there?!" the she-cat said with fear in her voice.

-Show yourself

“I don’t want to hurt you, my name is Drizzlepaw, are you hurt?”

“I don’t want to hurt you, my name is Drizzlepaw, are you hurt?”

The cat stared at you with fear in her eyes, "I-I'm Falcon...and one of the dogs at the horse-place bit my leg..." you could see the wound bleeding on her back leg,

-Ask if she wanted to come to camp for help

-Try to help her yourself

-Get Berrypaw, because he knows a lot about herbs

-Get warriors, or Softflower(The med. cat)

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The cat stared at you with fear in her eyes, "I-I'm Falcon...and one of the dogs at the horse-place bit my leg..." you could see the wound bleeding on her back leg,

-Ask if she wanted to come to camp for help

“Okay, stay still, I’m gonna bring you to RiverClan so you can get you leg fixed, Okay?”

“Okay, stay still, I’m gonna bring you to RiverClan so you can get you leg fixed, Okay?”

"River...Clan? What's that?" the she-cat asked with confusion in her eyes and tone,

-Tell her about the clans

-Quickly tell her what RiverClan is

-No time to explain, we need to get her some help

"River...Clan? What's that?" the she-cat asked with confusion in her eyes and tone,

-Tell her about the Clans

-No time to explain, we need to get her some help

She picked up the cat and hoisted her onto Her back and began walking to RiverClan.

”Well, The clans are groups of cats (Explains because I don’t want to type all of it)”

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She picked up the cat and hoisted her onto Her back and began walking to RiverClan.

”Well, The clans are groups of cats (Explains because I don’t want to type all of it)”

"Huh, that sound dangerous, yet family-like," Falcon said, "Do you think they'll actually help me? or accept me for that matter?"

-I don't know

-Yeah, they'll love you!

-No

"Huh, that sound dangerous, yet family-like," Falcon said, "Do you think they'll actually help me? or accept me for that matter?"

-Yeah, they'll love you!

“Yep! They’ll love you!”

“Yep! They’ll love you!”

"Are you sure?" Falcon asked, sounding unsure, "Positive!" you promised, once you reach camp Mosspelt comes up to you "Where were you? It's nearly sun-down! and who's that?"

-Tell her the truth

-Lie

-Stay quiet and keep padding on to Softflower's den (Softflower is the med. cat btw)

7 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Are you sure?" Falcon asked, sounding unsure, "Positive!" you promised, once you reach camp Mosspelt comes up to you "Where were you? It's nearly sun-down! and who's that?"

-Tell her the truth

“Hunting, and I Need to get to SoftFlower, so please excuse me.”

She said, walking past MossPelt and over to Softflower’s Den.

“Hunting, and I Need to get to SoftFlower, so please excuse me.”

She said, walking past MossPelt and over to Softflower’s Den.

"Softflower?" you called the cat's name, "Yes?" a silver-white she-cat was sorting herbs in the back of her den, "There's a cat that's injured," you told her, "Where?" she replied calmly, "Right here," you say, as you put the she-cat down, "I'll see to her, can you get Berrypaw for me?"

-Ask why she needs Berrypaw

-Stay quiet and get Berrypaw