Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You reach camp, Berrypelt came up to you, "Where were you? What did you talk about?" he asked, Brokenspirit looked at you with desperation, ready to block her trust from you forever

-TYO

“None of your beeswax..” 

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Mhm.”

You both were going to your nests when: "Rouge attack!" yelled one of the warriors, Riverstar came out of her den, "Get the kit, queens and elders to safety! The rest of you, be ready for battle!" she announced, Brokenspirit looked scared, confused, and sad, but ready for battle, the rouges came in the camp, Brokenspirit's eyes widened,

-TYO

12 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You both were going to your nests when: "Rouge attack!" yelled one of the warriors, Riverstar came out of her den, "Get the kit, queens and elders to safety! The rest of you, be ready for battle!" she announced, Brokenspirit looked scared, confused, and sad, but ready for battle, the rouges came in the camp, Brokenspirit's eyes widened,

-TYO

She hurried to the Elder’s den to help them.

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You lead the to almost the highest rock they can get to, the queens with their kits followed, you saw Brokenspirit, having trouble with something

-TYO

She Jumped down from the rock and ran towards Brokenspirit.

"I don't know who to help... My clan, or my friends..." Brokenspirit whispered to you, "Who should I help, Drizzlecalw?!"

-TYO

“Come help me get everyone safely out of here and then we can figure that out.”

Brokenspirit nodded and you both went to help the kits, queens, and elders, Brokenspirit went back down the rock and went to the nursery,

-TYO

“Is everyone okay?” She asked to the Elders, Queens and Kits.

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You find Brokenspirit with a kit in her jaws, while nudging another kit toward the rocks

-TYO

She picked up the kit and hurried up the rocks, setting them down next to a Queen.

43 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She picked up the kit and hurried up the rocks, setting them down next to a Queen.

Brokenspirit was right on your heels, setting the kit down next to their mother, she turned to you, "I still don't know who to help! The clan is my family, but the rouges are my friends! Who do I help, Drizzleclaw?!" Brokenspirit sounded desperate to know, but sad that she had to turn her back on her clan or her friends

-TYO

24 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Brokenspirit was right on your heels, setting the kit down next to their mother, she turned to you, "I still don't know who to help! The clan is my family, but the rouges are my friends! Who do I help, Drizzleclaw?!" Brokenspirit sounded desperate to know, but sad that she had to turn her back on her clan or her friends

-TYO

“You pick your battles, if you you love your Family, fight for them, if you love your friends fight for them.”