Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

3 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She followed.

Brokenspirit ran to the edge of the battle, "Hey!" the cats stopped fighting, they looked confused, "You all know me, including the rouges," she continued, the rouges were obviously confused, they started to murmur, "The rouges would know me as 'Brokenkit', and the clan knows me as 'Brokenspirit', but I don't matter in this, what matters is that, for 1. we have no clue why the rouges attacked, we don't even know if there is a good reason, and 2. why do we have to fight every time some grown cats enter the clan? It's mouse-brained if you ask me! So why can't we stop fighting for once?" Brokenspirit announced, and there were murmurs of agreement starting from every cat there, Brokenspirit stopped the fighting. The rouges went away, the clan cats got their wounds treated.

-TYO

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Brokenspirit ran to the edge of the battle, "Hey!" the cats stopped fighting, they looked confused, "You all know me, including the rouges," she continued, the rouges were obviously confused, they started to murmur, "The rouges would know me as 'Brokenkit', and the clan knows me as 'Brokenspirit', but I don't matter in this, what matters is that, for 1. we have no clue why the rouges attacked, we don't even know if there is a good reason, and 2. why do we have to fight every time some grown cats enter the clan? It's mouse-brained if you ask me! So why can't we stop fighting for once?" Brokenspirit announced, and there were murmurs of agreement starting from every cat there, Brokenspirit stopped the fighting. The rouges went away, the clan cats got their wounds treated.

-TYO

“Good job!”

3 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"I-it wasn't that big of a deal..." Brokenspirit stuttered, looking away

-TYO

“C’mon! You stopped a fight! How is that not a big deal?”

8 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“I mean, Sure but YOU did it!”

((Did I make Mousepaw, Nightpaw, Sandypaw, and Snowypaw warriors? cuz I went throu the story and couldn't find it mentioned, if not: Mousepaw= Mousefur, Nightpaw= Nightpelt, Sandypaw= Sandybeach, and Snowypaw= Snowyforest))

Mousefur went up to Brokenspirit, "Great job out there!" he complimented her, "T-thanks!" Brokenspirit stuttered, there was a flash of something in both their eyes, something your mother always looked at you with... Mousefur forced himself to walk away, Brokenspirit stared after him

-TYO

14 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Did I make Mousepaw, Nightpaw, Sandypaw, and Snowypaw warriors? cuz I went throu the story and couldn't find it mentioned, if not: Mousepaw= Mousefur, Nightpaw= Nightpelt, Sandypaw= Sandybeach, and Snowypaw= Snowyforest))

Mousefur went up to Brokenspirit, "Great job out there!" he complimented her, "T-thanks!" Brokenspirit stuttered, there was a flash of something in both their eyes, something your mother always looked at you with... Mousefur forced himself to walk away, Brokenspirit stared after him

-TYO

..Love?

She watched them go.

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Sorry if I scared you... I was wondering if you wanted to hunt with me? or maybe just go for a walk?" He sounded nervous, 

-TYO

“Sure!” She smiled.

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You both padded out of camp, and headed toward the stream, "So...what's your biggest dream?" Nightpelt asked, breaking the silence

-TYO

“Help My clan” she said, looking over at NightPelt.

"Well, I figured that, because that's every warrior's dream, but what's your dream, the dream not every warrior has?"

-TYO

“I think kits would be nice but I don’t think anyone loves me.”

"It's nothing, but still, who wouldn't like you?" Nightpelt asked; almost challenging a cat to say any different

-TYO

“I don’t know..”