Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Nightpelt sniffed the air..."It smells like a kit.." he sounded worried; yet protective? 

-TYO

She got up and went towards the scent.

You see the kit; bleeding nest to a nearby tree; thankfully still alive, it looks to be a female, Braken colored, like Brokenspirit, but with green eyes instead of gray

-TYO

“Oh my!” She Yelped, running over to the kit and licking the blood off Her wounds.

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Th kit slowly turned to look at you; when she did see you her eyes widened and she tried to get up and run off; but she failed, and fell to her belly in pain

-TYO

“Shhh.. shhh.. It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you, I’m trying to Help you!” She said, Continuing to lick her wounds and then picked her up by the scruff and headed back to the camp.

13 minutes ago, パンケーキ said:

“Shhh.. shhh.. It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you, I’m trying to Help you!” She said, Continuing to lick her wounds and then picked her up by the scruff and headed back to the camp.

"Mew..." a faint mew came from her, Softflower ran up to you; faster than she's ever ran, "Give her to me!" she hurried you, with the kit in her jaws and Brokenspirit right next to her; almost faster than Softflower herself; you've never seen her react like that before...

-TYO

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Mew..." a faint mew came from her, Softflower ran up to you; faster than she's ever ran, "Give her to me!" she hurried you, with the kit in her jaws and Brokenspirit right next to her; almost faster than Softflower herself; you've never seen her react like that before...

-TYO

Hmm...

she Stayed near the Kit.

Brokenspirit stopped following Softflower for a second, "Where did you find her?!" she asked frantically

-TYO

“On a rock in the forest? Why?”

8 minutes ago, パンケーキ said:

“On a rock in the forest? Why?”

((Next to a tree, but that works too))

Brokenspirit's eyes were going wild; as if they were changing color... just then you hear a voice; a soft whisper; 'Broken's eyes will flash, her spirit, her trust, and her confidence will vanish; until nothing is left; Drizzle can save her if she knows what to do...' it said,

-TYO

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Next to a tree, but that works too))

Brokenspirit's eyes were going wild; as if they were changing color... just then you hear a voice; a soft whisper; 'Broken's eyes will flash, her spirit, her trust, and her confidence will vanish; until nothing is left; Drizzle can save her if she knows what to do...' it said,

-TYO

“Brokenspirit? Are you Alright?”

"What do you mean? Are you alright? You passed out a little after bringing the kit to camp." Brokenspirit sounded confused yet worried, you looked around and found yourself in the medicine den laying in a nest

-TYO

“Wha... when did... I don’t remember passing out..”

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"I'm fine, it's you I'm worried about! How are you feeling?" she was beginning to sound kinda like your mother; Mistyfoot

-TYO

“I’m Fiine, you sound like My mother.” She said in a joking manner.