Stray Fawn Community

pixel gif ychs

Sky

like the one below. you can choose if the nicheling is doing the head bob, has eyes closed, with the heart, etc. you can add small add-ons too.  I'll do a headshot version too. note: it may take a while to do these bc I have homework. screenshot of the side of the nicheling would be appreciated but I can do it from screenshots from other angles too

575473441__3(1).gif.9d7aade78c2ab91c42925dd5f6f3368e.gif

• Love 3

I’ll get rid of the barrenness and contribute my baby Finch! ( sadly don’t have a side shot and she has been lost in time. I recreated her in the nicheling creator (as seen in this picture) but 1. I don’t have her in the files anymore and 2. I’m currently not at my computer and can’t use niche to make a side view. But you could make one if you want.

AF3B7D6F-1EF5-4580-A076-1F5AE6C1CE00.jpeg

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Imperial officer said:

Can you do one of Adam the second? I don’t have photos if his genes but he has small stripes.

B5A40A43-66A9-49E1-A21B-81C64F95D71D.thumb.jpeg.d53ed2a704f56c56de5d443700b6ec70.jpeg

pfff I completely forgot abut these! I'll try and work down the list but yeah I'll happily do him once I get there!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

pfff I completely forgot abut these! I'll try and work down the list but yeah I'll happily do him once I get there!

Question though--medium tail or swimming tail? If you don't know just pick one or I can pick for you

• Paw up 1