Stray Fawn Community

Things You Do That Other People Probably Don't Do

Broken

(This is inspired by the Odd1sOut and JaidenAnimations)

As the title says, say things you do that other people probably don't do. And other people can also say if they do that. I know this is very similar to the Am I The Only One... post, But in this you can elaborate more I guess. 

Whenever I write, I need to think of it as if they were WoF characters. Idk why I have to do that. I map out the story in WoF, then turn it into humans. I'm not stealing stuff from WoF, I guess it's because they're the closest to humans and I rp wof a lot.

• Like 1

I bite couches. It just,, looks like it'd taste good so I bite. Mostly just the arms.

If I don't have ice for too long I start chewing on plastic. If I go out to Splash Lagoon or something and don't have ice or dip-n-dots for a while I'll start chewing on a water bottle or cup. That, or my parents will get me a candy bracelet so I'm not biting objects.

I put the top-right part of my head against my bed and kinda just,, slowly inch to under the bedsheet.

I use coloured quotes in my writing because I can't read just black and white properly! The words start mixing together and my focus decreases to 0. Playthrough section has been face patted by this fact.

HECK YOU I AIN'T GIVING UP ON EATING PAPER PLATES. JUST LEMME EAT THEM IN PIECE, EVEN IF THEY HAVE WEIRD PLASTIC-Y THINGS ON THEM.

My sketchbook belongs on the floor. They know their place.

I go onto my back and start poking the wall. Or just,, petting the wall. Don't ask because I don't even know.

I uh- kinda talk to myself? or I guess it's more like,, thinking outloud

and sometimes when I do the Thonk outloud I do it to the tune of a song, usually one from undertale or deltarune or something. or to the tune of a song that doesn't exist? like- just a random tune

• Like 1

Just now, Polly said:

when i'm doing a animation or something, i can't just think about what it's going to look like, i have to act it out- idk

Oh my god, same

i act out the animatic and then animate it.

i do it sometime when I’m falling asleep too

• Paw up 1

I Can do a weird demon voice and touch my nose with my tongue.

I also walk up the stairs on all fours (But I can only do it at my house because according to my parents people would think I was crazy) since it's quicker. But I walk down the stairs normal. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

I Can do a weird demon voice and touch my nose with my tongue.

I also walk up the stairs on all fours (But I can only do it at my house because according to my parents people would think I was crazy) since it's quicker. But I walk down the stairs normal. 

Yes I go up the stairs on all fours too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Yes I go up the stairs on all fours too

Heck yeah! I also like scooting down the stairs at my relatives house, not only cuz its fun but also because I'm afraid of stairs :''{

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Heck yeah! I also like scooting down the stairs at my relatives house, not only cuz its fun but also because I'm afraid of stairs :''{

Bathmophobia?

I pretend I'm doing stand up comedy in my head when I'm doing something that doesn't require mental energy. 

Whenever I'm doing a math problem, I talk out loud about the math problem but it's every though I have at that time. Like I'll say - "why u gotta be like that 9? why u leaving 3 to the other side to be subtracted from 6? Seems unfair to me u" or sometimes it's just a jumble of me trying to figure out stuff. I like to imagine it's funny but really I have no idea. Does that make sence???

• Haha 1

I always lean back in my chair at school. Like two chair legs off the ground with my feet pressed against the wall on the inside of the desk (that part where your legs go, at our school there’s just a metal panel thing instead of a bar or something) not completely uncommon bc who sits in a chair properly anymore

i also actually participate in discussions this year in class? Which obviously isn’t something that only I do but it’s different from what I would normally do last year so hey it’s neat.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:42 PM, Flour said:

I always lean back in my chair at school. Like two chair legs off the ground with my feet pressed against the wall on the inside of the desk (that part where your legs go, at our school there’s just a metal panel thing instead of a bar or something) not completely uncommon bc who sits in a chair properly anymore

i also actually participate in discussions this year in class? Which obviously isn’t something that only I do but it’s different from what I would normally do last year so hey it’s neat.

I don’t lean back in my chair, I lean forward. Because I’m too scared to lean back. And even tho I hit my chin on my desk from falling off my chair while it was leaning forward, I still do it. And I do it without noticing too. 

There's also this weird thing where I crick-a-lack my neck by slightly moving my head up, down and to the sides. Also weird noise making. If I'm coming out of the bathtub, I might make a random "Zloop" or make weird sorta-whimpering noises when I'm angry/sad? It's strange.

I also like to move my nose round, because it always makes a cracking noise. No one knows why, but I do remember that when I was like, 8, my sock was stuck on my foot as I was taking it off, and when I finally got it off, the force pushed my hand up and I punched myself in the nose, causing it to bleed. But, I’ve never had an actual bloody nose. The only time my nose bled was when I punched it. But there is this one kid in my class who gets bloody noses, during winter, like, twice a week.

Also, whenever I bend my pinkie finger on my right hand, it makes a very tiny cracking noise that you can only hear when it’s pressed up against your ear. But, I can feel it. It’s weird.

• Eek! 1