Stray Fawn Community

(Progress) Something Im Working on

Pancake

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Criticism is appreciated

also please tell me if I need to fix anything or there’s mistakes

It looks really good so far! I don’t really have anything to say. I mean, it’s definitely better than what I can do. I can’t even animate at all. 

But my friend wants me to do an animatic for a scene on our book to a song and I keep telling her that I can’t even draw humans right. Only heads. And I can’t animate at all either. So idk what to do lol.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

It looks really good so far! I don’t really have anything to say. I mean, it’s definitely better than what I can do. I can’t even animate at all. 

But my friend wants me to do an animatic for a scene on our book to a song and I keep telling her that I can’t even draw humans right. Only heads. And I can’t animate at all either. So idk what to do lol.

I can give you tips for animation if you need any :))

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Good stuff friendo! You're making me envious of your hand drawing skills...

Just wondering, was that skull traced?

Yeah..

I can’t draw anything relating to people,

I can draw melted animals and backgrounds and make lighting but I CANT draw Humans ;-;

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Yeah..

I can’t draw anything relating to people,

I can draw melted animals and backgrounds and make lighting but I CANT draw Humans ;-;

So uh, I'm not a pro artist myself, but from what else I've heard: Tracing is good, in private! It can help you better understand the anatomy of the thing you're drawing and how to draw it better, but ultimately you should try drawing the thing on your own (with reference if needed) and improve from there. Drawing it on your own also makes sure it fits in with your art style. Hope I'm not making you take a step in the wrong direction ggradfjeif ''}

• Paw up 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

So uh, I'm not a pro artist myself, but from what else I've heard: Tracing is good, in private! It can help you better understand the anatomy of the thing you're drawing and how to draw it better, but ultimately you should try drawing the thing on your own (with reference if needed) and improve from there. Drawing it on your own also makes sure it fits in with your art style. Hope I'm not making you take a step in the wrong direction ggradfjeif ''}

I don’t really have a specific art style right now hdslicpje

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

I don’t really have a specific art style right now hdslicpje

One day, you shalt. I think. I need to get better with my art knowledge lol

Just now, SilverHowl said:

It’s a lot more detailed than before ^^ I just hope you can smooth things out a bit more with the legs n such.

Yea sorry-

still a beginner ;w;

ITS DONE

Very underwhelming and bad I know-

(Description because Flip-a-Clip is being a butthole and wont let me upload it (Ignore this part, thanks):

Moral of the story: Don’t Trust Talking skulls.
~~~
Anyways, uhh, I know I haven’t uploaded in forever, it’s very underwhelming and it’s not Halloween yet but Shush, I upload when I want >:[
But yeah I hope you liked this, I didn’t :]
~~~
Audio: The Pumpkin song - Jack Stauber
Animation: Me
Insipiration?: Dead.
~~~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! )

• Love 3

• 8 months later...
On 10/26/2020 at 4:00 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

ITS DONE

Very underwhelming and bad I know-

(Description because Flip-a-Clip is being a butthole and wont let me upload it (Ignore this part, thanks):

Moral of the story: Don’t Trust Talking skulls.
~~~
Anyways, uhh, I know I haven’t uploaded in forever, it’s very underwhelming and it’s not Halloween yet but Shush, I upload when I want >:[
But yeah I hope you liked this, I didn’t :]
~~~
Audio: The Pumpkin song - Jack Stauber
Animation: Me
Insipiration?: Dead.
~~~
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! )

Ngl this was probably the best animation I have done yet