Stray Fawn Community

Among Us Stories

Broken

Her you can tell stories about some Among Us games you’ve played. About friends you made, about an easy impostor run, whatever.

I have one story that just happened-

I was playing Among Us (obviously), and there was someone named Lemon who I saw do storage trash. So I followed them, and we found a body. We found out the impostor. Before the next round, I asked if they wanted to be task buddies, and they said they would. So we ran around doing tasks and we saw someone kill in electrical. There were three other people. I thought it was brown, so we voted him out. Wasn’t him. Before brown died, he said he was sure it was lime. So we voted them out, wasn’t them. So now it was me, Lemon, and black. We voted black out and... he was impostor. Yay! Next round, was ready to follow lemon. I got crewmate, but was saying that I would do the trust test with Lemon if I ever got impostor. When the round actually started, they hadn’t moved so naturally, I waited for them. Maybe they were afk. But the worst thing happened. They left. I was devastated so I left too, not having the energy to play after my friend left.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

A friend was following me for the game. And we sat in electrical and may have kissed—

Then found the impostor who killed in the front of electrical.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I once took part in a ritual with Pancake and Cookie in the game, we basically just let the impostors kill someone in shields and we crewmates circled around the body. I believe @gamingcookie has some screenshots?

you can't really see the body but yeah

image.png.6235d590e90414f384f6ee4711b0107a.pngimage.png.77c9d9ad80acea2b8c8e67a6ce4ae609.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've got a Lot of stories hmm

well in my first ever game I was crewmate and I got ejected because someone thought I was trying to kill them

and in that same game or my second game someone said "i saw (insert color, pink I think) vent" and me not knowing what that was asked "is vent bad"

one time I was impostor and a cheater told everyone that I killed their friend. but everyone ejected them instead of me. and I actually won ??

one time I was impostor and 1 person died then like 7 people left and we won and it was Not gg

I have joined a pumpkin gang 3 or 4 times (one of them was the pumpkin floor gang)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

one time I was impostor and a cheater told everyone that I killed their friend. but everyone ejected them instead of me. and I actually won ??

That’s actually super common. People vote out cheaters > imps.

also I created a Tubbo cult and I’m the captain .-.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I see all these videos of people making friends in among us so easily, but when I tried be social I get called sus. This happened with cyan yesterday. Call me discriminatory, but u can’t trust them.

yeah don't have high expectations for public lobbies

also one time I hadn't started for literally less than 5 seconds and purple said "STARTTTT" as if they'd been waiting for like a minute

another time someone asked me to shorten voting time (it was at 90, lower than default, so ???) and when I said no they said "ok kill yourself" or something along those lines

this one just happened: cyan and I had done asteroids together, green did scan, we all walked into electrical together with red, and then red killed green in front of both of us ?? and then when I reported I said "RED WHAT THE (Not Nice Word)" and red just said a bunch of things that looked a bit like keysmashing but also looked like a laugh and then left

• Haha 1

brown and I both did trash and we stayed together the rest of the game and won, after that round brown said "I hope you never die orange" (I'm orange)

then the next round... I was an impostor

brown was following me, to keep me safe I guess

my teammate left so I couldn't stay with brown to marinate them

so we went in electrical together

and you can probably guess what happened next

I think that's the first time I've felt bad for killing someone

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

brown and I both did trash and we stayed together the rest of the game and won, after that round brown said "I hope you never die orange" (I'm orange)

then the next round... I was an impostor

brown was following me, to keep me safe I guess

my teammate left so I couldn't stay with brown to marinate them

so we went in electrical together

and you can probably guess what happened next

I think that's the first time I've felt bad for killing someone

and I never got to say sorry, brown left before the round ended

• Sad 2

Ok. So one time I was in storage and saw orange kill someone. Red was behind me. When I reported it, orange blamed it on me, as you do, and purple also ran to oranges defense when I accused orange. I guess red was suspecting purple. I voted for orange, orange voted for me and red voted for purple. I got game ended and orange won.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I actually made a friend! I was following them and they was like, yellow kinda sus. Plus they were cyan, so. But before the game started they said they had snacks so I just said I wanted snack, when really I just wanted friendship. Slowly we started building a bond and when I died and my body got reported they were actually sad! Unfortunately, we got disconnected. I think I saw their lobby twice but I couldn’t catch it in time. I miss them 

• Sad 2

I was just in a game and someone said that they were bi just before they were kicked. Now obviously, this rustled some feathers and everyone was like “Woah woah woah buddy, what u do that for?” The person who was kicked ended up back in the same room a few seconds later. People were accusing the host of being u know what, so to test it I said I was gay. The person who was originally kicked thought it was real and was like “good for u yellow.” The host didn’t kick me and said they weren’t you know what so I assume they just kicked that person for another reason. It sure was some interesting pre-game small talk.

• Like 1

I made a friend, my ingame name is cookie and someone called milk joined. most iconic duo of all time. then someone called strawberry joined and we became strawberry milk and cookie. most iconic trio of all time. then we played like 2 rounds together before milk got dc'd, but they came back, but shortly after that they left again and never came back, so now we're just strawberry cookie. the room closed due to inactivity BUT I managed to get strawberry's discord so we played some more

we're playing more later tonight too.. I wonder if I could get a whole lobby on here ?? hmm

• Like 1

Yesterday I was playing just a random game and someone asked everyone’s age. I said 13 and some people were like oop-. And one said, I hate kids. I’m 16. And I said I hate kids too, just ones younger than me. And they were like, but you’re a kid. And I just went on a rant because there were only 6 people.

Like, first of all, I’m literally only 3 years younger than you. I’m in 8th grade, and 13 year olds are technically teenagers. And I’m not an annoying Fortnite kid. I’m more mature for my age everyone says. But the round started before I could send the last message. And then I got disconnected.