Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

MoonClan has more that 1 secret, can you find them all?

"What are you doing?!" a young tabby she-cat exclaimed, with fear in her eyes

"Something I should've done a long time ago" another she-cat replied

the young tabby was pushed of a huge cliff, she couldn't have survived

"Moonfur, what have you done?!" said a handsome pearl-gray tom

"You wouldn't understand, Pearlstorm." Moonfur said

"I could tell Mountainstar what you did!"

"And I could say it was self-defense; a little accident" sneered Moonfur

"Your sick." Pearlstorm whispered under his breath

"I'm also the deputy, so who do you think Mountainstar would trust more? His deputy? or a newly appointed warrior?"

"..."

another warrior bounded up to them, "Mountainstar's dead!" he yowled at them as he bounded off back to camp

"My rein will last for moons to come, Pearlstorm, watch your back" Moonfur told the young warrior as she headed toward camp

Moonfur got her leader name as Moonstar, MoonClan follows a terrible leader that demands too much, can you save MoonClan?

Code:

1. Moonstar will only accept cats who bare names that come from the night (Ex. Night, Shadow, etc.)(Also if your prefix is 'Star' i'm putting you on the medicine cat path cuz 'Starstar' doesn't make any sense) if your name doesn't have a night-themed prefix

2. If medicine cats are caught having a mate and/or kits they will be either banned(If there's a secondairy med. cat) or watched by warriors for 6 moons and the kits(If there are any) will be abandoned or killed.

3. No cat can have a mate outside of the clan

That's all I got for now, if I think of anymore i'll put them here, and if you think of any let me know

-

-{You can have up to three cats, your second/third cat can be loner, kittypet, or rouge!!}-

-

Form:

Name: 

Appearance/Looks:

Description:

• Like 1

sorry, one of my friends messaged me so I didn't get to finish plus I got distracted, anyway, Moonstar will either order someone to kill you or she'll do it herself or she'll just get some warrior, or the mother of the kit to take them far away from the mountain/camp, it depends on Moonstar's mood, honestly.

• Paw up 1

Name: Comet___ (Streak)

Appearance/Looks: Black with white spots and yellow-orange streaks dotting their fur, they have Fiery orange eyes

Description: Comet was said to be born under A Meteor shower, hence their name. Said to have glowing eyes when they were born.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Appearance/Looks: Black with white spots and yellow-orange streaks dotting their fur, they have Fiery orange eyes

Description: Comet was said to be born under A Meteor shower, hence their name. Said to have glowing eyes when they were born.

Since comets are usually a twilight thing (Like a mix of morning and night) i'll let you decide, do you want to live the life in MoonClan, or out of MoonClan?

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Since comets are usually a twilight thing (Like a mix of morning and night) i'll let you decide, do you want to live the life in MoonClan, or out of MoonClan?

Haha loophole go brrr

but in MoonClan pls

19 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Also your parents are: Spiritsky, a pretty silver-white she-cat with blue eyes, and Darknight, a pure jet black tom with silver eyes

Your siblings: Starkit, a pure white she-kit with blue eyes, and Skykit, an almost blackish-blue tom with sun-colored eyes, and Dawnkit, a pretty silver-bracken colored kit, abandoned for not baring a Nighttime-themed name/prefix (You might meet her sometime in the story, just a heads up)-Keep, -Change (For both parents and siblings if you don't want the parents, but you do want the siblings, say Siblings: Keep Parents: Change, etc.)<---(Sorry if it's too confusing)

18 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

They Sat up.

You sat up and open your eyes to see that you were in the nursery

-Play

-Sleep(Just cuz)

-Explore

On 10/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Also your parents are: Spiritsky, a pretty silver-white she-cat with blue eyes, and Darknight, a pure jet black tom with silver eyes

Your siblings: Starkit, a pure white she-kit with blue eyes, and Skykit, an almost blackish-blue tom with sun-colored eyes, and Dawnkit, a pretty silver-bracken colored kit, abandoned for not baring a Nighttime-themed name/prefix (You might meet her sometime in the story, just a heads up)-Keep, -Change (For both parents and siblings if you don't want the parents, but you do want the siblings, say Siblings: Keep Parents: Change, etc.)<---(Sorry if it's too confusing)

You sat up and open your eyes to see that you were in the nursery

-Explore

(Keep all the names)

They sat up and looked around

27 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

(Keep all the names)

They sat up and looked around

((Mk))

You see one kit and another cat laying next to you, "Yay! Cometkit is awake!" said a kit,

"Hello," said a soft but almost sad voice "I'm your mother, Spiritsky…the one next to you is Starkit, and you have another sibling, witch is Skykit, and..." she trailed off, "And your father is Darknight, and you, are Cometkit"

-Explore

-Play

-Sleep

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Mk))

You see one kit and another cat laying next to you, "Yay! Cometkit is awake!" said a kit,

"Hello," said a soft but almost sad voice "I'm your mother, Spiritsky…the one next to you is Starkit, and you have another sibling, witch is Skykit, and..." she trailed off, "And your father is Darknight, and you, are Cometkit"

-Play

They rolled over and grabbed their mother’s Paw and pulled themselves forward, giggling.

5 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

They rolled over and grabbed their mother’s Paw and pulled themselves forward, giggling.

Your mother giggled and gently pawed at you, Starkit awakened beside you, "Hello, Starkit," your mother said

-Stop playing

-Keep trying to play

-Start playing with Starkit and/or Skykit

On 10/26/2020 at 12:52 PM, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Form:

Name: Ursa (bite) (also Ursa Minor and Ursa Major are constellations so night themed yay

Appearance/Looks: a large white cat with brown eyes. They are pretty tall for a cat and have large paws.

Description: very serious and somewhat intimidating.

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Your mother giggled and gently pawed at you, Starkit awakened beside you, "Hello, Starkit," your mother said

-Start playing with Starkit and/or Skykit

They rolled back and started playing with Starkit.

17 hours ago, Polly said:

Name: Nebula___ (NebulaSight)

Appearance/Looks: A blue-gray tabby with silver eyes

Description: Likes to be alone, quiet.

Parents: Moonstar, and Nightpelt, -Keep, -Change

16 hours ago, Flour said:

Parents: Shadowsky, and Midnightfur, -Keep, -Change

16 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

They rolled back and started playing with Starkit.

(( I just realized that almost all the girl's names in your family all start with S))

Starkit pushed you off, "Stop, please," she asked quietly

-Play with Skykit and/or Spiritsky

-Keep playing with Starkit

-Explore

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

(( I just realized that almost all the girl's names in your family all start with S))

Starkit pushed you off, "Stop, please," she asked quietly

-Play with Skykit and/or Spiritsky