Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You could feel Blizzard's stare burn your fur, something pounced at you, but missed..?

-TYO

He turned to look at who or what had pounced at him.

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You find Silver cleaning herself next to a tree

-TYO

A voice sounded behind you: "What are you doing up here?" it sounded like Moonstar

-TYO

‘’Nothing.’’ They said, lifting their gaze to meet the leader’s. ‘’I was just going.’’

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Moonstar glared at you, then picked you up, heading towards the entrance

-TYO

They kicked, struggling a little. ‘’H-hey what are you doing? I can walk back to the nursery by myself..’’ they said, trying not to gag at the salt smell.

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She set you down just outside camp: "Who said I was taking you to the nursery? You knew to much.. Mistkit is just in the cave halfway down the mountain." she walked away back inside camp

-TYO

Their eyes stretched wide in alarm. ‘’W-wha?! Hey! Put me down please!’’ They pleaded, struggling more, kicking out at the leader 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Their eyes stretched wide in alarm. ‘’W-wha?! Hey! Put me down please!’’ They pleaded, struggling more, kicking out at the leader 

Moonstar put you down almost halfway down the mountain: "Never come back. If we see you, you will be killed on sight." she walked away back towards camp

-TYO

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You saw Blizzard standing in front of you, and Silver in front of her, "Leave him alone!" Blizzard was protecting you from Silver..

-TYO

He stood next to Blizzard.

”You need to rest.”

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Moonstar put you down almost halfway down the mountain: "Never come back. If we see you, you will be killed on sight." she walked away back towards camp

-TYO

Their jaw fell open in shock. ‘’B-but I’ll die on my own!’’ They said stepping towards her. ‘’Please I won’t tell anyone I promise! I’ll do anything!’’

6 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He stood next to Blizzard.

”You need to rest.”

Blizzard stood her ground, ignoring your input

-TYO

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

Their jaw fell open in shock. ‘’B-but I’ll die on my own!’’ They said stepping towards her. ‘’Please I won’t tell anyone I promise! I’ll do anything!’’

This got so dark, so fast..

She turned on you, scratching your chest: "Then die for all I care, I know you'll end up telling some cat eventually." she walked away, leaving you alone

-TYO

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She turned on you, scratching your chest: "Then die for all I care, I know you'll end up telling some cat eventually." she walked away, leaving you alone

-TYO

Ikr poor ursakit- little bear child just wanted to explore camp now he’s exiled and has witnessed a crime and his sister is in a cave?

they laid on their back in shock, bleeding lightly, for a moment. They breathed in a lot of shallow, hiccups breaths before getting to their paws shakily. Cave, Mistkit, murder, Moonstar, I’m an exile, I need to move. They though, urging their paws to move.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Ikr poor ursakit- little bear child just wanted to explore camp now he’s exiled and has witnessed a crime and his sister is in a cave?

they laid on their back in shock, bleeding lightly, for a moment. They breathed in a lot of shallow, hiccups breaths before getting to their paws shakily. Cave, Mistkit, murder, Moonstar, I’m an exile, I need to move. They though, urging their paws to move.

I'm making this up as I go along.. sorry, plus it sounded right.. cuz Moonstar is a bad person/Cat

You got to your feet

-TYO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

I'm making this up as I go along.. sorry, plus it sounded right.. cuz Moonstar is a bad person/Cat

You got to your feet

-TYO

I enjoy it, gotta love a spontaneous dark plot. Plus it will help develop ursakit’s loner personality probably

’’Mistkit..’’ they thought aloud, making quick small steps down the mountain. It was exhausting work, them still being a kit this much traveling was exerting.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

I enjoy it, gotta love a spontaneous dark plot. Plus it will help develop ursakit’s loner personality probably

’’Mistkit..’’ they thought aloud, making quick small steps down the mountain. It was exhausting work, them still being a kit this much traveling was exerting.

Thx! Though I don't really try..

You reached the cave Moonstar told you about, you heard a voice come from it: "Ursakit? What are you doing here?" it sounded like Mistkit

-TYO

17 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Thx! Though I don't really try..

You reached the cave Moonstar told you about, you heard a voice come from it: "Ursakit? What are you doing here?" it sounded like Mistkit

-TYO

they sniffed. ‘’I h-have to leave. The territory.’’

41 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Blizzard stood her ground, ignoring your input

-TYO

-TYO

He Hissed at Silver, unsheathing his claws.

10 hours ago, Flour said:

they sniffed. ‘’I h-have to leave. The territory.’’

"Oh! Ursakit, I'm so sorry! Why? What happened?" Mistkit was worry and full of sorrow now, she lead you inside the cave, it was huge, there were a bunch of different tunnels

-TYO

9 hours ago, Pancrack said:

He Hissed at Silver, unsheathing his claws.

Silver growled, Blizzard growled back at her: "Go away, and leave us alone." she had success: Silver walked away, a hint of fear in her eyes.. Was she scared of Blizzard?

-TYO

50 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Oh! Ursakit, I'm so sorry! Why? What happened?" Mistkit was worry and full of sorrow now, she lead you inside the cave, it was huge, there were a bunch of different tunnels

-TYO

Silver growled, Blizzard growled back at her: "Go away, and leave us alone." she had success: Silver walked away, a hint of fear in her eyes.. Was she scared of Blizzard?

-TYO

He stayed quiet.