Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

18 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"'One will be gone'" Blizzard told you the part of the prophecy, then looked back up at you: "I think I know what it means now.."

-TYO

“Wait..”

3 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Oh! Ursakit, I'm so sorry! Why? What happened?" Mistkit was worry and full of sorrow now, she lead you inside the cave, it was huge, there were a bunch of different tunnels

-TYO

they shook their head. “i can’t tell you.” 

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Hm?" her eyes a deep shade of blue

-TYO

"Yes you can, we're both outcasts.. we've been through the same thing... almost.." she reassured you

-TYO

they nod, still looking distraught. “what do we do?” they ask.

7 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Hm?" her eyes a deep shade of blue

-TYO

"Yes you can, we're both outcasts.. we've been through the same thing... almost.." she reassured you

-TYO

“Doesn’t that mean that..”

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"We survive on our own, together.." she looked at you warmly, welcoming you: 'Now can you tell me what happened?"

-TYO

they shook their head sadly, being to afraid to do so. “i don’t really want to..” they explain, the image of the cat dying before them playing in their mind.

15 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“One of us.. Uhm... D-Dies?”

She looked at you amused: "No, Silver won't be part of the protest!"

-TYO

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

they shook their head sadly, being to afraid to do so. “i don’t really want to..” they explain, the image of the cat dying before them playing in their mind.

"Oh, that was Silverlight.." she told you the cat's name, then continued: "Moonstar always hated her.."

-TYO

14 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

-TYO

"Oh, that was Silverlight.." she told you the cat's name, then continued: "Moonstar always hated her.."

-TYO

“...Protest?”

13 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Surprised your not wondering how I know her.." she whispered, though not to you; Silver interrupted: "It's time to keep moving!" the six of you followed Silver, you stopped at sundown, you could see some small roofs in the distance, 

-TYO

He squinted at the roofs.

11 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

They looked separated by two cat-lengths, Silver chipped in: "Let's rest here, for the night, we'll continue to the town tomorrow."

-TYO

He nodded and laid down.

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

-TYO

-TYO

they nod, then shake their head from side to side, as it trying to clam themself, and put on a serious face. “what do we do now?”

43 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He nodded and laid down.

Blizzard came and laid down next to you, and fell to sleep

-The Next Day-

You woke to birds chirping; the others were already awake, Silver looked at you, annoyed: "Now that you're awake, let's get moving, we're almost to Dawnkit." you traveled to the place where you saw the roofs, Blizzard fell in beside you: "This is the town.." the place was abandoned; only some wild life growing and roaming

-TYO

39 minutes ago, Flour said:

they nod, then shake their head from side to side, as it trying to clam themself, and put on a serious face. “what do we do now?”

"Well.. I could teach you, like a mentor would teach their apprentice.. that is, if you want.." Her eyes clouded, you couldn't tell what she was feeling

-TYO

43 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Well.. I could teach you, like a mentor would teach their apprentice.. that is, if you want.." Her eyes clouded, you couldn't tell what she was feeling

-TYO

they tilt their head. “but you’re not older then me?” they said. “with all do respect what do you know about survival?”