Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Two words: Self Taught." she replied

-TYO

they tilt their head in confusion again. “wait.. can you explain everything to me? i hardly know anything about you..”

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

they tilt their head in confusion again. “wait.. can you explain everything to me? i hardly know anything about you..”

"Okay, Well, first things first, I'm Mistkit, your sister; but I already told you that.. anyway, Moonstar banned me before you woke up, (Almost had second thoughts about witch topic this was..) and I found this cave, explored the tunnels; now I know where everything is! and I've lived here, and self taught myself hunting techniques, fighting techniques,(etc.). So I know the mountain like I know the back of my paw!" she explained

-TYO

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Blizzard came and laid down next to you, and fell to sleep

-The Next Day-

You woke to birds chirping; the others were already awake, Silver looked at you, annoyed: "Now that you're awake, let's get moving, we're almost to Dawnkit." you traveled to the place where you saw the roofs, Blizzard fell in beside you: "This is the town.." the place was abandoned; only some wild life growing and roaming

-TYO

"Well.. I could teach you, like a mentor would teach their apprentice.. that is, if you want.." Her eyes clouded, you couldn't tell what she was feeling

-TYO

He looked around at the “town”.

29 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He looked around at the “town”.

There where hairy, eight-legged creatures, they were small, at least.. some were.. there was a couple long, slithery creatures to! 

you finally noticed some cats in a small clearing, Blizzard whispered to you: "Dawnkit should be in that crowd.."

-TYO

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Okay, Well, first things first, I'm Mistkit, your sister; but I already told you that.. anyway, Moonstar banned me before you woke up, (Almost had second thoughts about witch topic this was..) and I found this cave, explored the tunnels; now I know where everything is! and I've lived here, and self taught myself hunting techniques, fighting techniques,(etc.). So I know the mountain like I know the back of my paw!" she explained

-TYO

Boop

38 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

There where hairy, eight-legged creatures, they were small, at least.. some were.. there was a couple long, slithery creatures to! 

you finally noticed some cats in a small clearing, Blizzard whispered to you: "Dawnkit should be in that crowd.."

-TYO

“Hmm..”

14 hours ago, Pancrack said:

“Hmm..”

((Sorry!!))

As you approach the crowd, some cats looked at you with suspicion, they allowed you to reach the front of the crowd, where an elderly looking cat sat on a stone: "Cometkit, Skykit, Starkit, Song, Love.. we've been expecting you.." she said, calmly

-TYO 

23 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Sorry!!))

As you approach the crowd, some cats looked at you with suspicion, they allowed you to reach the front of the crowd, where an elderly looking cat sat on a stone: "Cometkit, Skykit, Starkit, Song, Love.. we've been expecting you.." she said, calmly

-TYO 

(No worries!)

”Huh? Expecting us?”

35 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

(No worries!)

”Huh? Expecting us?”

the she-cat nodded, she spoke to a cat that's unseen: "Dawn, please come forward.." a kit came forward, she was light and dark brown, with yellow-goldish colored pelt, with a blue eye, and a green eye, she was pretty for a kit, she spoke to the elder, after she glanced at you: "This is them?" she said, with a calm voice, the elder nodded, the kit want over to you: "Hello, I'm Dawnkit," the kit you were searching for, was right in front of you..

-TYO

10 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

the she-cat nodded, she spoke to a cat that's unseen: "Dawn, please come forward.." a kit came forward, she was light and dark brown, with yellow-goldish colored pelt, with a blue eye, and a green eye, she was pretty for a kit, she spoke to the elder, after she glanced at you: "This is them?" she said, with a calm voice, the elder nodded, the kit want over to you: "Hello, I'm Dawnkit," the kit you were searching for, was right in front of you..

-TYO

“Dawn!” He gave her a big ol hug.

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She ducked away from you: "I'm sorry, I don't do hugs.. and your Cometkit, right?"

-TYO

He landed in the ground with a thump.

”Yep.” He sighed. “That’s me.”

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

He landed in the ground with a thump.

”Yep.” He sighed. “That’s me.”

"So that means your Skykit," she nodded towards Skykit, then at Starkit: "And that makes you, Starkit!" Her eyes flicked to Blizzard: "Blizzard!" "Dawn!" Blizzard and Dawnkit touched noses

-TYO

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"So that means your Skykit," she nodded towards Skykit, then at Starkit: "And that makes you, Starkit!" Her eyes flicked to Blizzard: "Blizzard!" "Dawn!" Blizzard and Dawnkit touched noses

-TYO

A tinge of jealousy hit him.

he got up and shook the dust off his fur.

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Dawnkit seemed to have scented your jealousy and pulled you aside: "Does someone have a crush?" she teased you

-TYO

His face turned red.

”Uh-I.. No! N-No of course not.” He was still a bad liar.

18 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Skykit and Starkit came over, "Waht'cha talking about?" Skykit asked, Dawnkit answered: "Cometkit has a crush~"

-TYO

“ARGH!” They shouted over Dawn’s words.