Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Our? What do you mean "Our"? I've never lived there in my LIFE! So yeah, maybe I have lost it. But at least I have kindness, something apparently YOU don't have! And I care about him because he needs it! He needs love! But your too blind to see it.." Dawnkit retorted

'I'm in your head, mouse-brain.'

“WHY DOES HE NEED LOVE, HE’S NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO HELP ANY OF US, AND BY “Our” I WAS TALKING ABOUT ME AND THE OTHERS, NOT YOU!!” He hissed, Rage Settling in his body.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

GTG)

NVM my mom said I could stay up longer!

3 minutes ago, Okay said:

“WHY DOES HE NEED LOVE, HE’S NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO HELP ANY OF US, AND BY “Our” I WAS TALKING ABOUT ME AND THE OTHERS, NOT YOU!!” He hissed, Rage Settling in his body.

"Then why did you come get me in the first place..?" Dawnkit asked, sad, but turned away and followed Jay

2 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"Ok then.... Why did you come to talk to me?..."

'Because I was bored.'

NVM my mom said I could stay up longer!

"Then why did you come get me in the first place..?" Dawnkit asked, sad, but turned away and followed Jay

'Because I was bored.'

He growled, his claws extending.

”Fine! Leave, See if we care!” He Hissed.

Just now, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"ok then... So how are you dead and not dead at the same time?"

'Well, I was the thing Shadowkit saw in the puddle, but I'm also not.. a live cat, you can't actually see me unless in a reflection, or.. something that'll show you what's there when you can't really see it..'

3 minutes ago, Okay said:

“Wha-!? What did I do?! She Wanted to Leave!”

"You know she's never lived in the clan! So now that she's gone, the plan will never work!" Starkit argued, you've never seen her angry..

2 minutes ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"So your the Pure Blood! Why are you called that?"

'Us Pure Blood's are called this because we.. well, were the first! There were four of us..'

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"You know she's never lived in the clan! So now that she's gone, the plan will never work!" Starkit argued, you've never seen her angry..

'Us Pure Blood's are called this because we.. well, were the first! There were four of us..'

He got overwhelmed with Anger and stormed off, mumbling Angered Sentences.

Starlight came up next to you: "Sometimes anger can be overwhelming, but a little act of kindness might fix it.."

“Can you just please make sense when you speak?” He said flatly, trying to surpress the urge to scratch her.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I mean, if you do something nice, maybe it would make you feel better.." she said, calmly

“What do you want me to do then.” He hissed.