Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

Just now, __________________________ said:

You reached the others, Starkit came up to you, "Where's the goldenrod?!" she exclaimed

"And who's that?" Skykit asked

“I couldn’t find any..” he said to Starkit.

”I Don’t know.” He said to Skykit.

2 minutes ago, Okay said:

“I couldn’t find any..” he said to Starkit.

”I Don’t know.” He said to Skykit.

"Blizzard!" Starkit went over to Blizzard, told her something, then Blizzard ran off

"She's kinda.. cute.." Skykit said

The kit was female..?

Skykit trotted past you, and up to the other kit: "What's your name?"

The kit was silent, her ears down, looking at everyone with fear

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Blizzard!" Starkit went over to Blizzard, told her something, then Blizzard ran off

"She's kinda.. cute.." Skykit said

The kit was female..?

Skykit trotted past you, and up to the other kit: "What's your name?"

The kit was silent, her ears down, looking at everyone with fear

He Nuzzled the kit, almost in saying “we’re not to bad”

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You got a better look at her now that she wasn't covered by the undergrowth, she was a pretty dark blue cat, with light-greenish eyes.. "L-Lunar.." you heard her mutter

“That’s a nice name, are you lost?”

1 minute ago, Okay said:

He nodded.

She stayed low, nodding in thanks, Blizzard came back with goldenrod and gave it to Starkit, moments later Jay's scratch stopped bleeding, but Starkit said he needed rest, so everyone laid down, Starkit cleaning herself, Dawnkit and Starlight talking, Blizzard staring at Lunar..

Was Blizzard.. jealous..?

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She stayed low, nodding in thanks, Blizzard came back with goldenrod and gave it to Starkit, moments later Jay's scratch stopped bleeding, but Starkit said he needed rest, so everyone laid down, Starkit cleaning herself, Dawnkit and Starlight talking, Blizzard staring at Lunar..

Was Blizzard.. jealous..?

He went over to Blizzard, Nuzzling her.

3 minutes ago, Okay said:

He shut his eyes.

-In Your Dream-

Your mother, Spiritsky was full of grief.. why..?

"Darknight.." she said your father's name

"Stop your whining. It's Cometkit's fault for running away." it was Moonstar's voice

"He wouldn't have ran away if you were a good leader!" Spiritsky retorted

Moonstar had flames of anger in her eyes, lifted a paw with blood on it, most likely Darknight's, she killed your mother..

"That'll teach you." Moonstar hissed

"Do.. do you want me to tend to her, Moonstar..?" that was Shadownight, the medicine cat, you met her before when you slid down the cliff and saw the dried blood..

"No. Let her die." Moonstar ordered

Shadownight backed away,

"Cats of MoonClan, let this be a lesson. Never. And I mean Never do what they did." Moonstar told her clan

The cats separated, going to their dens, some going to the corners of camp and started mumbling

Moonstar jumped up onto the cliff, and whispered, you could hear her: "Jay was weak. Comet, Sky, Star, and Dawn. I will find you, and kill you. I promise you that."

She knew what "Comet, Sky, Star, and Dawn" was.. could this be your last breath..? Or will it be her's..?

-In Your Dream-

Your mother, Spiritsky was full of grief.. why..?

"Darknight.." she said your father's name

"Stop your whining. It's Cometkit's fault for running away." it was Moonstar's voice

"He wouldn't have ran away if you were a good leader!" Spiritsky retorted

Moonstar had flames of anger in her eyes, lifted a paw with blood on it, most likely Darknight's, she killed your mother..

"That'll teach you." Moonstar hissed

"Do.. do you want me to tend to her, Moonstar..?" that was Shadownight, the medicine cat, you met her before when you slid down the cliff and saw the dried blood..

"No. Let her die." Moonstar ordered

Shadownight backed away,

"Cats of MoonClan, let this be a lesson. Never. And I mean Never do what they did." Moonstar told her clan

The cats separated, going to their dens, some going to the corners of camp and started mumbling

Moonstar jumped up onto the cliff, and whispered, you could hear her: "Jay was weak. Comet, Sky, Star, and Dawn. I will find you, and kill you. I promise you that."

She knew what "Comet, Sky, Star, and Dawn" was.. could this be your last breath..? Or will it be her's..?

He awoke with a Jolt, Sweat lingered on his face, his eyes filled with fear.

Blizzard woke, scenting your fear: "Are you ok?! What happened?!" worry in her voice, and concern in her eyes

“..Nothing, Bad dream. Don’t worry about me.” He said, calming down slightly.