Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

10 hours ago, Pancrack said:

He stayed quiet.

'Girls, girls.. be nice.' there was a new voice now..

'Of course, Spiritstar..' Fishtail said

'Spiritstar? I.. have a question.." Fallentomb said

'Yes, Fallentomb..?'

'Why exactly did you make them apprentices..? Isn't the leader supposed to do that..? And why have you let.. outsiders join the clan..?' Fallentomb asked

'Well, I am a leader.. once there leader, and they aren't outsiders, they're friends.. it was the appropriate thing to do..' Spiritstar stated

You began to see slight outlines of cats.. were these the Moon Spirits that were talking in you head..?

10 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Galaxykit cried with embarrassment 

"Aww! Look, Midnightstream! She's crying!" said one of the she-cats

The second she-cat laughed: "I know, Shadowsky! Such a pathetic little kit!" with that, both she-cats laughed

"Shadowsky, have you seen Galaxykit's mother?" teased Midnightstream

"Oh! Her? I heard she left because she thought her kit was a mistake!" sneered Shadowsky

'Don't listen to them.' there was a voice in your head now..

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

'Girls, girls.. be nice.' there was a new voice now..

'Of course, Spiritstar..' Fishtail said

'Spiritstar? I.. have a question.." Fallentomb said

'Yes, Fallentomb..?'

'Why exactly did you make them apprentices..? Isn't the leader supposed to do that..? And why have you let.. outsiders join the clan..?' Fallentomb asked

'Well, I am a leader.. once there leader, and they aren't outsiders, they're friends.. it was the appropriate thing to do..' Spiritstar stated

You began to see slight outlines of cats.. were these the Moon Spirits that were talking in you head..?

The second she-cat laughed: "I know, Shadowsky! Such a pathetic little kit!" with that, both she-cats laughed

"Oh! Her? I heard she left because she thought her kit was a mistake!" sneered Shadowsky

He blinked.

5 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He blinked.

You saw Starkit turn to you, and say something, but nothing came out

'Yeah.. I guess that's true..' Fallentomb said

The cats faded, though.. one stayed, it was Spiritstar..

'You are strong, young Comet.. you will help create.. the new four..' she told you, before fading into the moon

"COMETKIT!" Starkit spoke, getting your attention

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You saw Starkit turn to you, and say something, but nothing came out

'Yeah.. I guess that's true..' Fallentomb said

The cats faded, though.. one stayed, it was Spiritstar..

'You are strong, young Comet.. you will help create.. the new four..' she told you, before fading into the moon

"COMETKIT!" Starkit spoke, getting your attention

He Jumped.

”Wh-Wha?”

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Starkit shook her head: "What are we going to do now? Everyone else including me has got no clue what to do next. So, your the only one that hasn't spoken yet, so, Cometpaw, what are we going to do next..?"

“Well, The Med cat chooses the next leader if there is no deputy, so who’s the deputy?”

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Moonstar believed she could be the only leader, so.. she killed Nightpool.." it was Shadownight, the medicine cat, that spoke

“Oh.. Well, Now you pick the Next Leader.” They said.

31 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She looked right back at you: "You are strong, young Comet.. you will help create.. the new four.." she repeated Spiritstar's words..

He Looked at here with confusion.

Comet when anyone says anything about prophecies:

CFFA9B7D-BC10-4671-9A0F-DEEAF7FCD3CE.jpeg.7016b741247a45eeb506961f11c53307.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pancrack said:

He Sighed.

Shadownight jumped onto the cliff: "Cats of MoonClan, please meet below the cliff.."

Everyone, including you and your companions, met below the cliff, the lovebirds sitting next to each other,

"Cometpaw, Starpaw, and Skypaw, have been given their apprentice names by Spiritstar, leader before Mountainstar, she was our best leader, though Mountainstar was great too, Spiritstar calmed our nerves when we got nervous, she calmed crying kits, she's done everything in her power to protect, and defend us." Shadownight paused as the cats below her cheered

Once the cheeres died down, Shadownight continued: "She has also added members to our beloved clan: Lunarpaw, Jaypaw, and Blizzard, a wolf,"

She paused again as confused but excited mumers erupted from the crowd, it died down and Shadownight continued again: "We all know, our last deputy to be Nightpool, who has died willingly to protect her clan from Moonstar, with her spirit here, I ask that she grants great peace to our clan, and accept our new leader as: Midnightsky, she has shone great loyalty, not to Moonstar, but to her clan, and the ones that she cares for most, above all, so I wish for the Moon Spirits to grant Midnightsky, the name of Midnightstar.. congratulations, young warrior.." Shadownight pronounced the new leader: Midnightstar.. the crowd erupted in cheers, but Shadownight interrupted them: "Cats of MoonClan, not only is there a new leader tonight, but there will be a new deputy by sunrise, and there is now, a new prophecy to complete.."

32 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Shadownight jumped onto the cliff: "Cats of MoonClan, please meet below the cliff.."

Everyone, including you and your companions, met below the cliff, the lovebirds sitting next to each other,

"Cometpaw, Starpaw, and Skypaw, have been given their apprentice names by Spiritstar, leader before Mountainstar, she was our best leader, though Mountainstar was great too, Spiritstar calmed our nerves when we got nervous, she calmed crying kits, she's done everything in her power to protect, and defend us." Shadownight paused as the cats below her cheered

Once the cheeres died down, Shadownight continued: "She has also added members to our beloved clan: Lunarpaw, Jaypaw, and Blizzard, a wolf,"

She paused again as confused but excited mumers erupted from the crowd, it died down and Shadownight continued again: "We all know, our last deputy to be Nightpool, who has died willingly to protect her clan from Moonstar, with her spirit here, I ask that she grants great peace to our clan, and accept our new leader as: Midnightsky, she has shone great loyalty, not to Moonstar, but to her clan, and the ones that she cares for most, above all, so I wish for the Moon Spirits to grant Midnightsky, the name of Midnightstar.. congratulations, young warrior.." Shadownight pronounced the new leader: Midnightstar.. the crowd erupted in cheers, but Shadownight interrupted them: "Cats of MoonClan, not only is there a new leader tonight, but there will be a new deputy by sunrise, and there is now, a new prophecy to complete.."

“Another one?” He exclaimed sarcastically.

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Galaxykit blocked her ears