Stray Fawn Community

who is MEATYPOLTERGEIST69?

MАTTRESS

Just now, Lilyturf said:

Kind of an inside joke

Inte nej is just a memey way to say no

Google translate has other ideas though.

and the next things you said were susser 

1CF99270-E66C-4ED7-8080-A94EC4B2A8DC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

i also like to think meaty isnt an alt and is a random who found my twitch stream and proceeded to search my name and dig through for the link to my discord server

Can you find your discord by looking up your name?

I know a person who likes bears... They have a forum account... Buuuut they aren't very active. And they're offline on discord and it's probably way past midnight for them

2 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I know a person who likes bears... They have a forum account... Buuuut they aren't very active. And they're offline on discord and it's probably way past midnight for them

Who is it? And why did you accuse me? I don't think I've ever expressed a large love for bears, at least I don't remember...you seem suspicious.

• Like 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Who is it? And why did you accuse me? I don't think I've ever expressed a large love for bears, at least I don't remember...you seem suspicious.

Owger. But they're probably asleep.

I accused you, because this just looks like something you would post

image.jpeg.a131b55fd574499b36f7a000b67fc220.jpeg

Just now, Lilyturf said:

Owger. But they're probably asleep.

I accused you, because this just looks like something you would post

image.jpeg.a131b55fd574499b36f7a000b67fc220.jpeg

I do love me some good... penguin? But I wouldn't post something THAT terrifying.

Besides, the poltergeist might be lying about some things. Perhaps they want... 

Chaos.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I do love me some good... penguin? But I wouldn't post something THAT terrifying.

Chaos.

We don’t even know if they’re even a poltergeist, they could be a banshee... or an Oni... idk man they haven’t told me if they leave fingerprints or have ghost orbs.

• Like 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Chaos.

Hmmm... I remember someone saying she'd destroy the forums if she ever became a mod... But I doubt she'd return, she made it pretty clear that she hates us

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lilyturf said:

Hmmm... I remember someone saying she'd destroy the forums if she ever became a mod... But I doubt she'd return, she made it pretty clear that she hates us

Lisa?

I feel like they'd make their presence more known.

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Chaos.

And who would say that but the poltergeist? The one who haunts us all?

Now, from what I've seen of Lilyturf (forgive me if I use the wrong pronouns, for now using they/them for yall since I haven't seen any), this doesn't seem like something they would do. They seem like a bit of a calmer person. The same with Sparklepop. They seem more interested in playthroughs and other things than chaos.

However.

One remains.

One who has changed their pfp into a cat snake.

One who also goes with numbers in their name.

Therefore, I accuse who I think might be guilty.

PINCERCLAW420,

you have been found guilty by ME, Crow, The ultimate actress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, That One Crow said:

Now, from what I've seen of Lilyturf (forgive me if I use the wrong pronouns, for now using they/them for yall since I haven't seen any), this doesn't seem like something they would do. They seem like a bit of a calmer person.

I mean there was that one time a fish took over my account but we don't talk about that

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

One who has changed their pfp into a cat snake.

(technically that was me bc they commented on the game where mods can change people's pfps so I changed it to that weird cat snake)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Lilyturf said:

I mean there was that one time a fish took over my account but we don't talk about that

Hm...

Just now, Sky said:

(technically that was me bc they commented on the game where mods can change people's pfps so I changed it to that weird cat snake)

HMMM..

still.. I find them sus... and I'm not a liar.

@PincerClaw420, what do you have to say?

• Like 1

The name MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 sounds something like I would do, yes, but like, I am not that dumb. The name format is too similar. Surely I would have made a better name that would disguise my identity further. 

• Like 1