Stray Fawn Community

who is MEATYPOLTERGEIST69?

MАTTRESS

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

me and yeehaw foggie have been talking to the poltergeist on discord for a while and. they're very funny n they like sending cursed images n cat pics :] 

o

oh no

• Like 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Ok, but hear me out here

What if @gamingcookie is the poltergeist

Maybe..

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

me and yeehaw foggie have been talking to the poltergeist on discord for a while and. they're very funny n they like sending cursed images n cat pics :] 

This sounds like one of the people from the cursed cat pfp war..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

So that people don't think you're the poltergeist, obviously! 

I would respond to my own question. They also used the :) emoji, I despise that emoji.

3 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

That is actually a very smart strategy, listing every detail and incrimination. I might use that someday...

Cookie and Pancake know I used that once to clear myself when everyone else but me and 2 others were cleared, so I understand the sus, but trust me on this one, I'd settle for 3rd impostoring over being the impostor.

Just watch it be Flarey who's been secretly stalking me on the forums and found the discord.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Honkers the math teacher? Polly?? Pancake??? I'm rlly sus rn, I know, but i JUST wanna make sure we know everyone who might  be involved

Nah nah, I'm just saying they can vouch for me cause we've played among us together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Uh, they’ve been doing exams and preparations for them, and as far as I’m concerned we’ve talked on Discord more than on the forums(we really enjoy talking to each other btw.)

Oh, ok

Well I mean, unless the polt has been lying to us, they aren't active all the time, so ye

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

No no, those were the people in the cat pfp war

ah- I saaw pancake and I'm like uh what, I mentioned them but that doesn't mean their involved. I have no idea what the pfp war is or anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aetherstonks said:

ah- I saaw pancake and I'm like uh what, I mentioned them but that doesn't mean their involved. I have no idea what the pfp war is or anything.

It was a strange time where people went to war with edited cat pfp... yeah

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, That*One*Sus*Crow said:
1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

The name MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 sounds something like I would do, yes, but like, I am not that dumb. The name format is too similar. Surely I would have made a better name that would disguise my identity further. 

Now now, while this is true, isn't sometimes the most obvious disguise the best one?

Still, you have convinced me to give you a second chance.

@Lilyturf and @Sparklepop, what do you have to say for yourself?

What I have to say is that no

I have no idea who MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 is or why we're trying to figure out their identity, but I can safely assure you this is my only account.

-For one, I don't follow anyone at the moment.

-Our typing styles seem to be different.

-And for another, I do actually use a certain set of pronouns (she/her). I don't display them for privacy reasons.

-Finally, I have no idea what I would have to gain from an alternate account if I can just post my content on my main account.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sparklepop said:

What I have to say is that no

I have no idea who MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 is or why we're trying to figure out their identity, but I can safely assure you this is my only account.

-For one, I don't follow anyone at the moment.

-Our typing styles seem to be different.

-And for another, I do actually use a certain set of pronouns (she/her). I don't display them for privacy reasons.

-Finally, I have no idea what I would have to gain from an alternate account if I can just post my content on my main account.

Thank you! Sorry for misgendering you, I didn't know you had certain pronouns you used.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

gtg, I'll come back tomorrow 

But imagine if we get bamboozled and it's actually Philo 

That's possible. They used the :) emoji. Philo uses that one often. or maybe it was just the auto emoji on this site.

• Like 1