Stray Fawn Community

who is MEATYPOLTERGEIST69?

MАTTRESS

9 minutes ago, Aetherstonks said:

Also question: Poltergeist, what's your art style.

I'm not too sure. I've been experimenting a lot, and it'd be super weird to describe it. I can say I'm sorta going for a realistic or at least pseudo-realistic styel, though.

As for your question of how i am, I'm fine, thank you :) Hopefully I don't come across as narcissistic for making 7 entire pages happen trying to figure out my identity.

• Like 1

Just now, MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 said:

I'm not too sure. I've been experimenting a lot, and it'd be super weird to describe it. I can say I'm sorta going for a realistic or at least pseudo-realistic styel, though.

As for your question of how i am, I'm fine, thank you :) Hopefully I don't come across as narcissistic for making 7 entire pages happen trying to figure out my identity.

Ofc not! This has been a lot of fun, and I get to be a drama queen.

But I think you may have helped us find who you are..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 said:

You don't. Unless you are cookie...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Honkers the math teacher? Polly?? Pancake??? I'm rlly sus rn, I know, but i JUST wanna make sure we know everyone who might  be involved

please do not @ me anywhere in this topic, this topic makes me uncomfortable

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 said:

what's your medium (aka digital, pencil, markers, etc)?

• Like 1

hello I like watching this. also if we narrow it down to 2 people we can do if it's not one it's the other, but that might backfire, I have no alternate accounts and no detective skills.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hello I like watching this. also if we narrow it down to 2 people we can do if it's not one it's the other, but that might backfire, I have no alternate accounts and no detective skills.

We need a little more info from the poltergeist, but with that we should probably be able to solve it.

• Like 1

also if you still sus me, I left the discord cause I felt like I could not thrive there also I have no idea how to Twitch and I've watched a total of two twitch streams in my life.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aetherstonks said:

also if you still sus me, I left the discord cause I felt like I could not thrive there also I have no idea how to Twitch and I've watched a total of two twitch streams in my life.

sure...

the stonks are high.. but the susses are higher..

• Like 1

Just now, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

sure...

the stonks are high.. but the susses are higher..

I'll tell you:
1 5upppp stream and Tubbo's MCC 11 stream.

• Like 1

I go to sleep and you guys add 6 pages

anyway, everyone, I can clear pincepr, unless MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 has alts on discord too. they may seem to match at first but I know pincepr's discord is Garferson

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I go to sleep and you guys add 6 pages

anyway, everyone, I can clear pincepr, unless MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 has alts on discord too. they may seem to match at first but I know pincepr's discord is Garferson

image.png.a8a606f771c53ecaf64c62d657071849.png

• Like 1