Stray Fawn Community

who is MEATYPOLTERGEIST69?

MАTTRESS

The name MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 sounds something like I would do, yes, but like, I am not that dumb. The name format is too similar. Surely I would have made a better name that would disguise my identity further. 

• Like 1

And my internet isn't that good, how could Ipossibly be on heyitsgeorgie's stream without losing the wifi every 10 minutes? I also believe the stream was up for a very long time, and by then I would have been off to bed. I also haven't heard them make a garfield reference, Which is something I would totally need to do.

• Like 2

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

The name MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 sounds something like I would do, yes, but like, I am not that dumb. The name format is too similar. Surely I would have made a better name that would disguise my identity further. 

Now now, while this is true, isn't sometimes the most obvious disguise the best one?

Still, you have convinced me to give you a second chance.

@Lilyturf and @Sparklepop, what do you have to say for yourself?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

Would anyone else here like to accuse me?

Does anyone else have evidence?

nOW, i AM not accusing you of being the poltergeist. I am saying you are plotting with them against me.

• Like 1

nOW, i AM not accusing you of being the poltergeist. I am saying you are plotting with them against me.

.. I see.

But what would I get out of it? Messing with others lives? Lying for my own personal gain?

Now now, that's just c r u e l.

• Like 1

Just now, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

.. I see.

But what would I get out of it? Messing with others lives? Lying for my own personal gain?

Now now, that's just c r u e l.

Oh ho ho, are you saying I'M cruel? I eat bodies, but I eat them ethically and with the least pain involved in the process as possible.

...We do not know if you yourself are a trickster...

• Like 1

Oh ho ho, are you saying I'M cruel? I eat bodies, but I eat them ethically and with the least pain involved in the process as possible.

...We do not know if you yourself are a trickster...

Ha! I laugh at your mockery.

Sure, watching pain is satisfying, and I do love chaos, but how could I possibly be involved the poltergeist? I wasn't even on the twitch stream..

• Like 1

Ha! I laugh at your mockery.

Sure, watching pain is satisfying, and I do love chaos, but how could I possibly be involved the poltergeist? I wasn't even on the twitch stream..

How do we know THAT? And your lines... Watching pain and loving chaos... That might just be what the poltergeist wants...

• Like 1

How do we know THAT? And your lines... Watching pain and loving chaos... That might just be what the poltergeist wants...

... hm ...

you've got me there.

But, may I say one thing?

Why would you accuse another of working with the poltergeist if you yourself weren't guilty? Wouldn't an innocent person just state why it couldn't be them?

• Like 1

... hm ...

you've got me there.

Why would you accuse another of working with the poltergeist if you yourself weren't guilty? Wouldn't an innocent person just state why it couldn't be them?

Wouldn't an innocent person want to point people in the right direction? I'm using everything I've got here to find this poltergeist, even if it may be that they lied. I would never lie, at least not directly. We do not know too much about your moral code, however...

• Like 1

... hm ...

you've got me there.

Well, honestly, I think the impostor is stirring up trouble here. It could be either of you. Pincer is defending themselves by saying it's you because they know they're innocent, and you could be saying that to shift the blame back onto them. Or it could be the other way around...

• Like 3

Wouldn't an innocent person want to point people in the right direction? I'm using everything I've got here to find this poltergeist, even if it may be that they lied. I would never lie, at least not directly. We do not know too much about your moral code, however...

I see. Well, this just got INTERESTING!

Ask me whatever you want to know, and I'll try not to lie!

But that could be a lie, couldn't it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That*One*Sus*Crow said:

I see. Well, this just got INTERESTING!

Ask me whatever you want to know, and I'll try not to lie!

But that could be a lie, couldn't it?

Link me to your tumblr if you have one. 

And can I get the full back story of this 'MeatyPoltergeist69' character?

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherstonks said:

Link me to your tumblr if you have one. 

And can I get the full back story of this 'MeatyPoltergeist69' character?

Sadly, I don't have tumblr.

From what I have heard, go to ALL THE PAGES 128 and 129.

I just got here, so, you know.

Or I might know more!

But you'll have to ask >:3

• Like 1