Stray Fawn Community

Alt Account Game

Broken

It seems like people are having fun finding out who Poltergeist is, so I made this. 

How it works-

There is a capacity of 10 people. If the are less than that in 3 days, I will start. 

To join, just say I as yourself. Do NOT make the alt account until it starts. Once it starts and you make the account, comment on here as them Then PM me and say who you are.  (I will have an alt account, but I am not allowed to ask questions or vote.)

One account will go at a time. We ask questions and try to figure out who they are. I will make a strawpoll so you can vote for who you think it is. Whoever wins that vote, I will say if the account is theirs or not. If it's not, You continue asking questions. 

Rules-

1. No posting on any other thread or react to any posts on your alt account.

2. You have to keep some information that you have said. The only acception is names, You can lie about that that. Stuff you have never said on the forums you are allowed to lie about.

Players-

1. Broken- ???

2. Katumai- ???

3. Gamingcookie- ???

4. Sky- ???

5. Aetherstonks- ???

6. Lilyturf- ???

7. Zixvir

8. That*One*Sus*Crow

9. Applesauce

10. Lisa

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

It seems like people are having fun finding out who Poltergeist is, so I made this. 

How it works-

There is a capacity of 10 people. If the are less than that in 3 days, I will start. 

To join, just say I as yourself. Do NOT make the alt account until it starts. Once it starts and you make the account, comment on here as them Then PM me and say who you are.  (I will have an alt account, but I am not allowed to ask questions or vote.)

One account will go at a time. We ask questions and try to figure out who they are. I will make a strawpoll so you can vote for who you think it is. Whoever wins that vote, I will say if the account is theirs or not. If it's not, You continue asking questions. 

Rules-

1. No posting on any other thread or react to any posts on your alt account.

2. You have to keep some information that you have said. The only acception is names, You can lie about that that. Stuff you have never said on the forums you are allowed to lie about.

Players-

1. Broken- ???

Can you make another Account with the same email?

9 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

like how do we decide what their username will be

Oh. Just make it whatever rlly. As long as it’s not like, inappropriate or too obvious. You wouldn’t make it something like, Cookielover, then it would be obvious. But, someone can make it that too make it seem like it’s you. You’re basically trying to make them not figure out who you are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aetherstonks said:

I’ll play :)

Omg it went through. So my mom has this thing called screentime thing, and it decided to go off right then and there when I hit ‘submit reply’ so I wasn’t sure if I made it in or not.