Stray Fawn Community

Kitty names needed

Sky

So there's a mama cat in our neighborhood and a while back she was pregnant and then she wasn't. We saw one kitten a while ago but a few days ago we saw all three!! Mama's been really skittish and her kitties too but tonight they were in my backyard and I went out with chicken and threw it to them and by the time I stopped mama and the tuxedo were getting pretty close to me and looking at me expectantly while licking their jaws. Anyways, I need names for them! I have no idea of their genders except that the mom is obviously female, and the calico is very likely female as well. The tux is a PIG and eats all the food and has a big tummy bc of it. The calico isn't quite as brave as her sibling (he may not be brave though, just a food hog) but I saw her pounce on a leaf. The tabby is suuuuuuuper shy, they kept hiding under the deck and ran for cover at the slightest leaf crunch from me.

Sorry for the mediocre pic, my phone is magically not with me whenever I see them, this photo was taken by a lady that feeds them (as well as the other neighborhood cats), has a little cat house for them, spayed the mom, and is trying to capture the cats

media-1604299446755-Oct_31_2020_11_44_AM.jpg

• Love 6

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

So there's a mama cat in our neighborhood and a while back she was pregnant and then she wasn't. We saw one kitten a while ago but a few days ago we saw all three!! Mama's been really skittish and her kitties too but tonight they were in my backyard and I went out with chicken and threw it to them and by the time I stopped mama and the tuxedo were getting pretty close to me and looking at me expectantly while licking their jaws. Anyways, I need names for them! I have no idea of their genders except that the mom is obviously female, and the calico is very likely female as well. The tux is a PIG and eats all the food and has a big tummy bc of it. The calico isn't quite as brave as her sibling (he may not be brave though, just a food hog) but I saw her pounce on a leaf. The tabby is suuuuuuuper shy, they kept hiding under the deck and ran for cover at the slightest leaf crunch from me.

Sorry for the mediocre pic, my phone is magically not with me whenever I see them, this photo was taken by a lady that feeds them (as well as the other neighborhood cats), has a little cat house for them, spayed the mom, and is trying to capture the cats

Can the calico or tabby be called Hunter? I'm not picky who though

The tux looks like a Juju or Jojo to me. Juju for good juju. Maybe Sally for the calico? (I watched nightmare before Christmas last night and the names are still fresh) Tabby could be Prancer giving that their shy. Also I have a cat just like the tux who likes to eat everything. Therefor he is stubbier and rounder compared to his brother. 

7 hours ago, Sky said:

I think Mango is a good name for the Calico 

Burnt Marshmallow can be the Tux,

Teacup Can be the Tabby
and The Mama can be Bloop

18 hours ago, Sky said:

How about for the mom Fern

For the tuxedo one Chip

For the calico maybe May

And the tabby could be Magnolia

these are just my suggestions, none of them are great, I’m sorry!