Stray Fawn Community

Zixvir's homethread

Zixvir

@Pancrack you are the lucky person who gets advertised to play the kingdom of loathing!(it is free and fun(and no, no one is hacking into my account to advertise)) click here for the link to the game(it is a website game)

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

@Pancrack you are the lucky person who gets advertised to play the kingdom of loathing!(it is free and fun(and no, no one is hacking into my account to advertise)) click here for the link to the game(it is a website game)

B5F28FE9-6DE9-49BC-8B92-CEE02F300AD6.thumb.png.f5281a503ee73d9625bfb0bee721c190.png

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently listening to pink floyd on a record player, I like old things, to remind you you, I am not a 90's kid, i am fresh, it's just that I like good things, and I like the record player. I also have a LOT of records, I like it  because it doesn't need a membership like spotify, it also has songs that are most likely lost to time, right now I am listening to pink floyd.

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2020 at 8:46 PM, Zixvir said:

I am currently listening to pink floyd on a record player, I like old things, to remind you you, I am not a 90's kid, i am fresh, it's just that I like good things, and I like the record player. I also have a LOT of records, I like it  because it doesn't need a membership like spotify, it also has songs that are most likely lost to time, right now I am listening to pink floyd.

love me some pink floyd!

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, Zixvir said:

why does my character look like roy mustang?(full metal alchemist.)

Screenshot (14).png

On 4/10/2021 at 5:51 PM, Zixvir said:

I'm currently watching season five of full metal alchemist brotherhood.

now that I finished watching, my character looks like blind mustang even more.

also. STOMACHE ACHE.

KSHJDSHFEGIZIS9EGCJDSOIHFWEI9HS9HDSIFEHUSSAHWEUDFHRUESHWDIUSHEDUHSFIUEDHRECURSHIHFDUED8UHSUIEFWHFGERTXCHVF SXEDCHFVRGBTHCDRXGFVBTHNYJUMDTRBGSHFHYNDETGBBHCNGBM,KIYMVFND NMJGVBFC HFG JMGVFCBHJNMGU HC GFBGHNJMNBGVF BHNGB NMNBNGH VHCMJYGUFV TBGFV7U76UVBR6V