Stray Fawn Community

-!Under My Skin!- [A Pokémon sim/rp.]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

The person threw some red and white balls up into the air. A corviknight, a silvally, a boltund, an inteleon, and a zacian came out from what seemed like nowhere.

She jumped back, surprised.

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She took another step back.

"Let me introduce you to them!" Eon said. "That right there is Bang." He said. "The trainer gave some of us weird names, by the way." he added on. "The Silvally is Zero, the Boltund is Zap, the Intelleon is Squirt, and the Zacian is... Charlie..." (This is just my pokemon sword team btw)

3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Let me introduce you to them!" Eon said. "That right there is Bang." He said. "The trainer gave some of us weird names, by the way." he added on. "The Silvally is Zero, the Boltund is Zap, the Intelleon is Squirt, and the Zacian is... Charlie..." (This is just my pokemon sword team btw)

(My Sword Team is: an Intelleon named Sashimi, A Roserade named Røsie, An Alcremie named Mochi, an Eternatus named Dynamax, A Boldhund named Bolt and A Zacian named Sif—)

She nodded slowly.

6 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Where are you?... You seem to be in some sort of big space. You could not see or hear outside of this space, but you knew there was an outside.

Hmm...

She tried to move around.

3 hours ago, Pancrack said:

(My Sword Team is: an Intelleon named Sashimi, A Roserade named Røsie, An Alcremie named Mochi, an Eternatus named Dynamax, A Boldhund named Bolt and A Zacian named Sif—)

She nodded slowly.

"alright, now we gotta get you training!" Eon said. The others agreed, but Zero just nodded silently... They pushed some equipment to you. It was all huge!

10 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"alright, now we gotta get you training!" Eon said. The others agreed, but Zero just nodded silently... They pushed some equipment to you. It was all huge!

She whimpered, looking up at the equipment.

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

She stepped towards it and used a wimpy scratch.

"huh, you're not very good, are you?" Zap said, running somewhere. He grabbed a sort of Pokémon looking thing. It looked like a sort of balloon and was pretty light.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"huh, you're not very good, are you?" Zap said, running somewhere. He grabbed a sort of Pokémon looking thing. It looked like a sort of balloon and was pretty light.

She looked at it, confused.