Stray Fawn Community

Fun and not-so-fun Facts!

Pancake

Just now, Pancrack said:

Many of those small furry creatures you love, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc., will eat their own children if they are stressed.

mmmm babies

and if there's too many

2 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Thanks to Facebook and social media combined with facial scanning technology, it is already possible for the right people to search the entire internet for pictures of you, including pictures in which you were just in the background. This means that future generations may know things about you that you never wanted anybody to know.

Luckily I don't reveal that much about myself online. It took me a couple of years to even share my first name or what I look like. Besides, people can't take pictures of me if I never leave my apartment! (Well school and my parents but still...)

• Like 2

The smell of cut grass is actually a chemical distress signal. It's your lawn screaming.

That is also why christmas trees make their scent. They miss their friends and family, are dehydrated due to lack of roots and if the lights are left on at night, they can't "sleep"

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lilyturf said:

That is also why christmas trees make their scent. They miss their friends and family, are dehydrated due to lack of roots and if the lights are left on at night, they can't "sleep"

....and this is why I use fake christmas trees. Besides, they're much easier to put up, decorate, manage and keep.

• Like 1

Thanks to Facebook and social media combined with facial scanning technology, it is already possible for the right people to search the entire internet for pictures of you, including pictures in which you were just in the background. This means that future generations may know things about you that you never wanted anybody to know.

Jokes on them, cameras able to take pictures of me are yet to be built.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

....and this is why I use fake christmas trees. Besides, they're much easier to put up, decorate, manage and keep.

We still use real ones, but if I ever get my own house, I'm plating a fir on the yard and just decorating that every year

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

did you know that if your nose randomly starts running that that ‘snot’ could be cerebrospinal fluid, because it needs to be expelled to relieve pressure & your nose is the closest exit 

or it’s a leak in your brain

we don’t know! :]

• Sad 3

On 11/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, spamton deltarune said:

There is a whale called 52 Blue that sings at a strange frequency. This makes it impossible for it to communicate with other whales of its species.

(ooooo I knew about this

I think there's like 3 of these now)

On 11/9/2020 at 12:15 PM, spamton deltarune said:

Tsutomu Yamaguchi was a Japanese businessman that survived the first nuclear bomb. He immediately went to Nagasaki and survived the next bomb as well.

(that's one lucky guy

HOW?)

On 11/9/2020 at 12:14 PM, spamton deltarune said:

More people on Earth have access to cell phones than toilets

(oof

kinda makes sense tho, u cant have plumming if your governments in shambles but you can have a solar charged phone! 

Imeanwhat)