Stray Fawn Community

New Forum Design - Feedback

David

Hello Everybody

As most of you have already noticed, the forums got a new look with the updates installed last week. I wan't to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to get some more feedback!

Are there things still bothering you? How can we improve your experience?

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback 🙂

• Like 3

Well I've head that mobile users have been having some issues.

I don't have any serious problems since I'm on pc, but I'm still getting used to everything being so far apart. The thing I find most annoying is the ammount of white and weird contrasts. I'm keeping my laptop on low brigness for now so I no longer have to adjust it every time I open the forums.

(This shade of color is way too light) kuva.png.7d6dbc82b729e827e56bc745346d4569.png

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

So, the mobile version is absolutely unusable for me - no layout, everything is scattered around and weirdly colored. Might also happen because my phone is pretty old, but before the update is used to work perfectly well.

Certain things are too bold, like the usernames, and there are lots of weird features, like the "--- weeks later" thing for posts.

• Like 3

the update kinda broke the website

• The button to get to the online users is gone, you can still click on it. but the text is gone.
  • When on someone's profile, some text is gone

If you highlight where the text should be, you can see it, so maybe it's just the same color as the background?

As Polly said, the thing with text missing is a problem. I personally don't like how the quoted text is the same color as the background (green and blue in general and fanart.) Also, middle align not working with old posts. I don't know if this has been fixed because I've been using my phone the past couple days, which doesn't allow middle align at all. And the biggest thing in my opinion, is I feel like there should be a dark mode. 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • David unpinned this topic