Stray Fawn Community

Lore of your tribes

Snowleopard0

So I recently discovered a topic from over a year ago about everyone’s deities from their various tribes. I was just wondering, are there any new ones to record? Post any new gods or goddesses, or just any lore you have to this thread!

• Like 1

I just got a new god and goddess- Hawk, god of flight. I rescued him out of an iceberg with my goddess of warmth- Mela. Hawk is a fickle god, jumping from place to place never really settling down. He likes treasures and is quite brash. He was going for the iceberg on the other end of the island and froze, and it took a while for his family to rescue him. He is Mela’s rival in the heavens.. She is a heat bodied nicheling- the first in this tribe. She has saved her family from the cold many times. She’s kind and loyal, and will reward nichelings of that kind. Nichelings that leave their families to fend for themselves she will inconvenience. Those who betray their families she curses. She is a bit rash as well- lashing out at people as they make the decision. But the nichelings of the mountains revere her because she gives them hope in the frozen land.

9F0188BA-2FAE-4595-99BD-662051498200.jpeg

D1AB586B-8319-4B6B-8B94-2EE727001591.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I like to make different lore and believes for each tribe but I had a good idea yesterday that bearyenas are what nichelings used to be like, and because of evolution they broke off. That would explain why the are able to breed, and may open up the possibility that bearyenas are very similar to nichelings. It also gives a deeper connection between the two species.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have some deities such as Waga, Rhye, Bologna, Jaybrid, et cetera that tend to pop up as random names in some of my playthroughs. There's also characters in playthroughs that BECOME deities, such as Dodo from VoP/GT. Dodo became god of the water (He prefers god of the waves).

If it's not entirely clear, all of my playthroughs tend to focus on a certain deity.

• Like 2

The add to the last one, just some examples of characters that have become deities through playthroughs. Not going to say what they rule over because some of it is spoilers, but still. (Everest wasn't from playthrough though.)

-Dodo

-Everest

-Thorne

-Elmwood & Sprucewood (They're from after the discontinuation of VoP/GT)

-Almond

-Jmuie