Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

On 12/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, Lisa said:

"O-oh..."

"Anyways! This is.." she thought for a second, "uhh.. Oh! Night, Oak, and Maple!" she said, sounding as if she were lying about the names.. but why would she lie about their names? Then turned to you, regret and guilt in her eyes, "I-I mean.. If those names are okay..?"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, __________________________ said:

"Anyways! This is.." she thought for a second, "uhh.. Oh! Night, Oak, and Maple!" she said, sounding as if she were lying about the names.. but why would she lie about their names? Then turned to you, regret and guilt in her eyes, "I-I mean.. If those names are okay..?"

"They're fine..."

20 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The two kits started walking, Oak tripping over his own paws, Maple was doing just fine except for the twig she stepped on after a few minutes, it made her dart into the forest to your left

assjfnsjkenfjkjenkjans what do I do

21 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

assjfnsjkenfjkjenkjans what do I do

Midnightfur put Night down, going to the edge of where Maple had ran off, "Leopard!" she called into the forest, then turned to you, "Keep an eye on them, would you?" she asked, before turning back to the forest and darting after "Maple"

Then, you felt a light paw on your back leg

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Midnightfur put Night down, going to the edge of where Maple had ran off, "Leopard!" she called into the forest, then turned to you, "Keep an eye on them, would you?" she asked, before turning back to the forest and darting after "Maple"

Then, you felt a light paw on your back leg

She quickly turned around.

• Like 1

Hey can I still join or is the mystery too far along? Also, am I allowed to look at past forum answers to others or do I have to ask all the questions again myself? Or should my character ask those that have been investgating what they know? Can I be a loner or something so this makes sense storywise too? And how many days has passed (in rp) since the start of this mini rp?

On 1/30/2021 at 9:03 AM, Kira.APK said:

She quickly turned around.

It was Night, "I-Is L-Leopard gonna be o-ok..?"

On 1/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, Chiyanna said:

Hey can I still join or is the mystery too far along? Also, am I allowed to look at past forum answers to others or do I have to ask all the questions again myself? Or should my character ask those that have been investgating what they know? Can I be a loner or something so this makes sense storywise too? And how many days has passed (in rp) since the start of this mini rp?

1st- Yes, you can still join

2nd- I might put a different cat as the murder of Mossflower for each story anyways, so sure

3rd- You get your own story, this is not a RP

4th- Yes, you can be a loner if you'd like, I can give you a list of the different cats outside the clans, but you can investigate the clans too, if you'd like

5th- You start the night Mossflower's body was found, her father, Lightningstar, progresses a meeting and asks you to find out who murdered Mossflower, but being as your a loner, the story would be different: You would wake up to mumbling not far off, and it would progress from there!

6th- If you decide to join, I hope you have fun!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

It was Night, "I-Is L-Leopard gonna be o-ok..?"

1st- Yes, you can still join

2nd- I might put a different cat as the murder of Mossflower for each story anyways, so sure

3rd- You get your own story, this is not a RP

4th- Yes, you can be a loner if you'd like, I can give you a list of the different cats outside the clans, but you can investigate the clans too, if you'd like

5th- You start the night Mossflower's body was found, her father, Lightningstar, progresses a meeting and asks you to find out who murdered Mossflower, but being as your a loner, the story would be different: You would wake up to mumbling not far off, and it would progress from there!

6th- If you decide to join, I hope you have fun!

Oh I see, thanks :) Yeah especially since it's not an rp so I can move at my own pace I think I'll join. I wanna be loner so it's interesting. Tell me the available loners and such. And what do u mean by murmering? Am I gonna witness the murder or is it something mythical like star clan is telling me or something?

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Oh I see, thanks :) Yeah especially since it's not an rp so I can move at my own pace I think I'll join. I wanna be loner so it's interesting. Tell me the available loners and such. And what do u mean by murmering? Am I gonna witness the murder or is it something mythical like star clan is telling me or something?

You create your own cat, the form should be in the entry post(First post), and if you want, I can give you a list of Npcs, and you can choose what cats you want as companions, sister/brother(s), etc. if you choose to. Your questions will be answered throughout the story.

11 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

"Y-yeah... Leopard will be just fine..."

Oak came up: "W-why did Midnightfur t-tell you f-fake n-names..?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You create your own cat, the form should be in the entry post(First post), and if you want, I can give you a list of Npcs, and you can choose what cats you want as companions, sister/brother(s), etc. if you choose to. Your questions will be answered throughout the story.

Oak came up: "W-why did Midnightfur t-tell you f-fake n-names..?"

OK, go ahead and give me the npc list and any details about them, thn I'll fill out the form :)

• Paw up 1

20 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

OK, go ahead and give me the npc list and any details about them, thn I'll fill out the form :)

(In-Clan cats are in the first post)

Loners(These are just the ones you know, but you might come across more throughout the story): 

Loop- A bright gray she-cat, dark blue eyes

Snake- A dark greenish tom, dark brown eyes

Dog- I white-black spotted brown tom, hazel eyes

Willow- Silver she-cat with dark gray splotches, hazel-blue eyes

Archie- Cinnamon tortoiseshell with a white muzzle, blue eyes

Blair- Dark purplish she-cat, blind

Ace- Pure white tom with a reddish diamond shape on his back, amber eyes

Soul- A ghostly gray-white tom, almost black eyes

Eleis- Jet black she-cat, piercing yellow eyes

Sith- A dark gray she-cat with faint black patterns, purple eyes

-

Rouges(Same with loners): 

Cosmo- A pale orange tom, dark gold eyes

Olive- A light greenish she-cat, brown eyes

Galactic- Light purplish-black she-cat, dark gray-silver eyes

Wisp- A misty-gray-blue she-kit, dark gold eyes(Wasp's twin)- Mother: Olive?, Father: Cosmo

Wasp- Light yellowish-orange tom-kit, white eyes(Not blind, just rare)(Wisp's twin)- Mother: Olive?, Father: Cosmo

-

Kittypets(Same with the loners and rouges):

Ash- light grayish tom, river blue eyes

Lilith- A sapphire white she-cat, white eyes(Not blind, just rare)

-

Since you want to be a loner, you have the choice to choose brother(s)/sister(s) or companions throughout the story, or you can just travel alone

(From the Loners and/or Rouges sections)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(In-Clan cats are in the first post)

Loners(These are just the ones you know, but you might come across more throughout the story): 

Loop- A bright gray she-cat, dark blue eyes

Snake- A dark greenish tom, dark brown eyes

Dog- I white-black spotted brown tom, hazel eyes

Willow- Silver she-cat with dark gray splotches, hazel-blue eyes

Archie- Cinnamon tortoiseshell with a white muzzle, blue eyes

Blair- Dark purplish she-cat, blind

Ace- Pure white tom with a reddish diamond shape on his back, amber eyes

Soul- A ghostly gray-white tom, almost black eyes

Eleis- Jet black she-cat, piercing yellow eyes

Sith- A dark gray she-cat with faint black patterns, purple eyes

-

Rouges(Same with loners): 

Cosmo- A pale orange tom, dark gold eyes

Olive- A light greenish she-cat, brown eyes

Galactic- Light purplish-black she-cat, dark gray-silver eyes

Wisp- A misty-gray-blue she-kit, dark gold eyes(Wasp's twin)- Mother: Olive?, Father: Cosmo

Wasp- Light yellowish-orange tom-kit, white eyes(Not blind, just rare)(Wisp's twin)- Mother: Olive?, Father: Cosmo

-

Kittypets(Same with the loners and rouges):

Ash- light grayish tom, river blue eyes

Lilith- A sapphire white she-cat, white eyes(Not blind, just rare)

-

Since you want to be a loner, you have the choice to choose brother(s)/sister(s) or companions throughout the story, or you can just travel alone

(From the Loners and/or Rouges sections)

What's the difference between loners and rogues? I remember something about them, just been a while since I read warriors. Are Wisp and Wasp with their parents or orphans? I may be siblings with Willow, Loop, or Dog. Or all three lol, is that possible or are these characters not siblings therefore I cannot make them so? I would like to have multiple siblings/traveling companions if possible

Just now, Chiyanna said:

What's the difference between loners and rogues? I remember something about them, just been a while since I read warriors. Are Wisp and Wasp with their parents or orphans? I may be siblings with Willow, Loop, or Dog. Or all three lol, is that possible or are these characters not siblings therefore I cannot make them so? I would like to have multiple siblings/traveling companions if possible

The difference is that the Loners are rarely with other cat(In my/this story), and Rouges live in groups, Wisp and Wasp are with their father, and that's all imma say about that. You can have all three as your siblings and/or traveling companions

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The difference is that the Loners are rarely with other cat(In my/this story), and Rouges live in groups, Wisp and Wasp are with their father, and that's all imma say about that. You can have all three as your siblings and/or traveling companions

Can I have a mate/kits in this story?