Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"N-no.. we know where L-Leopard is.. k-kinda.." Tiger looked in the forest, hoping for her return

"Our other sister, Puma.." Lynx said

Dog raced in the burrow, but Willow was frozen with fear, she didn't move

Dove anxiously looked at her sister, "Come on!" she shouted, "get in the burrow! We'll be safe in there."

20 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

Sus

"Perhaps I can help find them?"

Tiger's eyes looked bright with hope, "Could you?"

"She's black with silver face patterns, and white eyes!" Lynx described his sister quickly

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove anxiously looked at her sister, "Come on!" she shouted, "get in the burrow! We'll be safe in there."

Willow just stood there, staring where the yowl had came from

• Like 1

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Tiger's eyes looked bright with hope, "Could you?"

"She's black with silver face patterns, and white eyes!" Lynx described his sister quickly

Willow just stood there, staring where the yowl had came from

"What is it?" asked Dove, realizing there might be more going on here then her frozen in fear. (If something is coming upon us realistically it might get here soon, but maybe it's not coming toward us, we have to go to it)

On 2/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, Chiyanna said:

"What is it?" asked Dove, realizing there might be more going on here then her frozen in fear. (If something is coming upon us realistically it might get here soon, but maybe it's not coming toward us, we have to go to it)

"..." she was quiet, but she suddenly darted into the forest, towards where the yowl came from

50 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Moments later you saw her just ahead of you just before she paused and bounded up the nearest tree

"Willow!" Dove called, but she figured there was some sort of danger, and so only a few second later began to climb the nearest tree herself.

On 2/8/2021 at 7:11 AM, __________________________ said:

Luckily it was the tree Willow was in, but she didn't notice you. Instead she looked down, where you heard.. fighting..?

"What's going on down there?" Dove asked as she made her way over to Willow through branches and such.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Shhh!" she hissed, flicking her tail in the direction of the ground

Dove quieted, trying to hear anything she could to try and figure out what was going on. She tried to look too, but a large leafy tree branch obstructed her vision.

21 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove quieted, trying to hear anything she could to try and figure out what was going on. She tried to look too, but a large leafy tree branch obstructed her vision.

You heard a yowl again. Obviously something was happening, but then.. you heard a voice from where everything was happening..

"Go away! Leave me alone!" it was a she-cat's voice, she sounded desperate

• Like 1

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You heard a yowl again. Obviously something was happening, but then.. you heard a voice from where everything was happening..

"Go away! Leave me alone!" it was a she-cat's voice, she sounded desperate

"Can you see?" Dove asked Willow, "It seems one is being attacked. How many of them are there?"

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"There's only one.. a black she-cat.." Willow whispered

"Well if there's only one attacking her, surely we can go down and defend the poor victim." Dove whispered back. Even though she didn't even know the cat being attacked, she would feel bad if they ended up dead because of her non-action.

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well if there's only one attacking her, surely we can go down and defend the poor victim." Dove whispered back. Even though she didn't even know the cat being attacked, she would feel bad if they ended up dead because of her non-action.

"No, there's only one cat. There's no-cat attacking anyone.." Willow looked at you now

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"No, there's only one cat. There's no-cat attacking anyone.." Willow looked at you now

Dove blinked. What? Then she remembered how some of her siblings used to have nightmares and sleep-walk after their mother was killed. "If there's only one cat there's no danger. She's probably having a nightmare. I'm going to go wake her up!" Dove started climbing down the tree.

21 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove blinked. What? Then she remembered how some of her siblings used to have nightmares and sleep-walk after their mother was killed. "If there's only one cat there's no danger. She's probably having a nightmare. I'm going to go wake her up!" Dove started climbing down the tree.

"Wait!" Willow bounded after you down the tree, but you already reached the new cat before Willow could catch up to you

The she-cat noticed you, she definitely wasn't sleeping.. 

"W-who are you?!" she hissed, scared for her life

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Wait!" Willow bounded after you down the tree, but you already reached the new cat before Willow could catch up to you

The she-cat noticed you, she definitely wasn't sleeping.. 

"W-who are you?!" she hissed, scared for her life

"I'm Dove, and my sister Willow is behind me. We heard your yowls and ran this way to find out what was going on. We noticed your distress and decided to climb down from the tree which we surveyed the situation at. What's going on? Are you alright?" Dove asked.

28 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm Dove, and my sister Willow is behind me. We heard your yowls and ran this way to find out what was going on. We noticed your distress and decided to climb down from the tree which we surveyed the situation at. What's going on? Are you alright?" Dove asked.

"You don't look, or seem, like them.." the she-cat said, confused