Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

On 2/19/2021 at 7:38 AM, __________________________ said:

"So.. you're not working with.." she looked around before whispering, "Her?"

Dove decided to give the she-cat the better of the doubt, turning to Willow she whispered, "Do you see another she-cat here?"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Uhh.." Willow looked around, "No, I don't,"

(When am I going to discover the murder?)

This is quite strange. Maybe the she-cat really is having a nightmare, just one when she's awake. We should try and help her as best we can. "Do you want to come to our new den? It's quite safe in there."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(When am I going to discover the murder?)

This is quite strange. Maybe the she-cat really is having a nightmare, just one when she's awake. We should try and help her as best we can. "Do you want to come to our new den? It's quite safe in there."

(Soon,)

The she-cat nodded

• Like 1

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Willow and the she-cat followed

Soon later you got there

Willow ran ahead, "Dog?" she called

"Dog?!" the she-cat exclaimed, scared

"Oh, that's just the name of our brother," Dove explained.

51 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"O-oh.." she replied, calming down

Then, your brother came out of the burrow, "Is it safe?"

"Yes," Dove replied, "this she-cat was just..." having a nightmare, Dove thought, but she didn't want to upset the she-cat and she appeared to believe what she saw was real. "In some trouble," Dove finished. She turned to the she-cat, "This is Dog, and your name is?"

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes," Dove replied, "this she-cat was just..." having a nightmare, Dove thought, but she didn't want to upset the she-cat and she appeared to believe what she saw was real. "In some trouble," Dove finished. She turned to the she-cat, "This is Dog, and your name is?"

"I-I'm Panther.." the she-cat said

Dog seemed to take a liking to her, "Hi there, Panther!"

The she-cat flicked her tail in greeting

Dog turned to you, can she stay with us?"

• Eek! 1

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I-I'm Panther.." the she-cat said

Dog seemed to take a liking to her, "Hi there, Panther!"

The she-cat flicked her tail in greeting

Dog turned to you, can she stay with us?"

Dove thought a minute, Panther didn't seem dangerous, but with her weird visions and mysterious she-cats hunting her down, who knew? Then again, if Panther wound up dead because they didn't take her in and her attackers came back to kill her, Dove would feel awful. "For now," Dove said, then she realized Willow should have a say, "if we all agree. What do you think Willow?"

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove thought a minute, Panther didn't seem dangerous, but with her weird visions and mysterious she-cats hunting her down, who knew? Then again, if Panther wound up dead because they didn't take her in and her attackers came back to kill her, Dove would feel awful. "For now," Dove said, then she realized Willow should have a say, "if we all agree. What do you think Willow?"

"Well.. I don't see a problem with it," Willow answered

"Would you want to stay with us?" Dog asked Panther

"W-well, I-" she was cutoff by herself, she jumped as if she heard, or saw, something

• Like 1

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well.. I don't see a problem with it," Willow answered

"Would you want to stay with us?" Dog asked Panther

"W-well, I-" she was cutoff by herself, she jumped as if she heard, or saw, something

"What is it?" asked Dove

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"N-nothing.." she said, looking in the spot before turning back to Dog, "And, sure! I wouldn't mind being part of the group for a little bit,"

She was hiding something.. you could feel it..

(Time Skip?)

(Sure!)

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(How long?)

(However long u think...maybe until they find out about the murder? Or find out something more about Panther? Also we could cut to them hunting together for first time or deciding to keep panther long term, or we can cut to them after she's been with them for months. You know more than me so decide whatever would be best storywise)

• Paw up 1

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(However long u think...maybe until they find out about the murder? Or find out something more about Panther? Also we could cut to them hunting together for first time or deciding to keep panther long term, or we can cut to them after she's been with them for months. You know more than me so decide whatever would be best storywise)

3 Moons Later..

Panther kept to herself, Dog always tried talking to her, Willow tended to look at Panther with a suspicious look.

Dog and Willow hunted a couple times, Panther insisted to stay behind because she doesn't want to scare away the prey

Panther looked around with fear in her eyes a couple times, you still didn't really know why...

You noticed that Dog looked at Panther with concern, and a glint of something else, but you couldn't tell

• Like 1

When they woke up that morning, Dove asked, "Who's hunting today?" They usually hunted in pairs, with either Dog or Dove staying behind with Panther. Those that stayed behind guarded the den and did some work on it or cleaned it sometimes.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

When they woke up that morning, Dove asked, "Who's hunting today?" They usually hunted in pairs, with either Dog or Dove staying behind with Panther. Those that stayed behind guarded the den and did some work on it or cleaned it sometimes.

"Me and Dog I suppose," Willow suggested

Dog nodded

Well, this was great! I would give you some time to talk to Panther, and get her to open up some

Dog and Willow bounded off to find some prey

Panther turned to you, "Do you need me to do anything?"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Me and Dog I suppose," Willow suggested

Dog nodded

Well, this was great! I would give you some time to talk to Panther, and get her to open up some

Dog and Willow bounded off to find some prey

Panther turned to you, "Do you need me to do anything?"

They had already cleaned the den out for the week, and Dove wasn't too concerned with guarding the den as they hadn't been disturbed much by predators so far. She really wanted to learn more about Panther, "Do you know the she-cat who attacked you the day we met? You seemed to." Dove still believed Panther had only been seeing nightmares from her past, but she knew Panther didn't think so.

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

They had already cleaned the den out for the week, and Dove wasn't too concerned with guarding the den as they hadn't been disturbed much by predators so far. She really wanted to learn more about Panther, "Do you know the she-cat who attacked you the day we met? You seemed to." Dove still believed Panther had only been seeing nightmares from her past, but she knew Panther didn't think so.

Panther nodded, "I did know her.."

• Like 1