Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Enough you two!" said Dove from the side, "How'd this even come up again?"

"Willow was muttering on how much she missed Loop." Dog replied, glaring at Willow

"Well then maybe you should have asked me to stop talking about it instead of saying that Loop isn't important anymore!" Willow hissed

"Because she's not important anymore! She left, that's on her." Dog retorted

Willow had a deep growl in her throat, and got into a low crouch, about to pounce on Dog

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Willow was muttering on how much she missed Loop." Dog replied, glaring at Willow

"Well then maybe you should have asked me to stop talking about it instead of saying that Loop isn't important anymore!" Willow hissed

"Because she's not important anymore! She left, that's on her." Dog retorted

Willow had a deep growl in her throat, and got into a low crouch, about to pounce on Dog

"We don't have time to fight over this!" cried Dove. She quieted herself but spoke in a stern and firm voice, "we have to leave, now."

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

With one last hiss, Willow stood back up

"Why?" Dog asked

"Because....those cats we saw were looking for us." Dove paused for a moment, wondering if she should tell her siblings everything. But I have to...I can't lie to them to protect a cat I barely know. Even if she is in a desperate situation.

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Because....those cats we saw were looking for us." Dove paused for a moment, wondering if she should tell her siblings everything. But I have to...I can't lie to them to protect a cat I barely know. Even if she is in a desperate situation.

"How do you know they were looking for us?" Dog asked

"Why are they looking for us?" Willow asked

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"How do you know they were looking for us?" Dog asked

"Why are they looking for us?" Willow asked

Dove sighed, deciding to tell them, "Because they're after Panther. She told me. And before you say anything or go attack Panther let me tell you everything."

21 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove sighed, deciding to tell them, "Because they're after Panther. She told me. And before you say anything or go attack Panther let me tell you everything."

"Why would I attack Panther?" Dog muttered under his breath

"Why can't she tell us?" Willow asked, "And if we're going to go, you, or she, can tell us while on the move." she suggested

• Eek! 1

16 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Why would I attack Panther?" Dog muttered under his breath

"Why can't she tell us?" Willow asked, "And if we're going to go, you, or she, can tell us while on the move." she suggested

Maybe you will once you hear the whole story....but I thought her being wanted was a pretty big deal. "That's a great idea," Dove said to Willow, "let's swing by the den and pick up Panther, then we can start walking away and she can tell you if she wants. If not I'll tell you guys." Dove was a bit relieved that neither of them seemed mad at Panther yet.

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Maybe you will once you hear the whole story....but I thought her being wanted was a pretty big deal. "That's a great idea," Dove said to Willow, "let's swing by the den and pick up Panther, then we can start walking away and she can tell you if she wants. If not I'll tell you guys." Dove was a bit relieved that neither of them seemed mad at Panther yet.

"I can go get her?" Dog offered

"Ok, we need to figure out which way we're going anyways." Willow said

• Like 1

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"I can go get her?" Dog offered

"Ok, we need to figure out which way we're going anyways." Willow said

"Go ahead," Dove said to Dog before turning to Willow, "Which way do you want to go?"

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Go ahead," Dove said to Dog before turning to Willow, "Which way do you want to go?"

Dog raced to the burrow to get Panther.

"Well, maybe we should go that way," she suggested, flicking her tail towards a way with a twisted tree, "Y'know, since the other cats went the other way?"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Dog raced to the burrow to get Panther.

"Well, maybe we should go that way," she suggested, flicking her tail towards a way with a twisted tree, "Y'know, since the other cats went the other way?"

"Makes sense," said Dove, "have we explored that way before?"

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I don't think so," Willow answered honestly

Dog returned with Panther

"It's probably best if we head back towards where we grew up," said Dove, "that way we know every hiding place and place to hunt. Is everyone alright with that?" The memories there, good and bad, would be painful for the siblings...but venturing into completely unknown territory in an already dangerous situation was a bad idea.

19 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"It's probably best if we head back towards where we grew up," said Dove, "that way we know every hiding place and place to hunt. Is everyone alright with that?" The memories there, good and bad, would be painful for the siblings...but venturing into completely unknown territory in an already dangerous situation was a bad idea.

"I mean.. that's not a bad idea.." Dog said, cautious yet curious of what you might find since you left

• Like 1

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I mean.. that's not a bad idea.." Dog said, cautious yet curious of what you might find since you left

"Alright then, let's head that way. Unless it's toward the camp of the rogues," said Dove turning to Panther.

Willow stood(she was sitting), Dog nodded, and Panther's eyes shone with curiosity and cautiousness.

"Alright," Willow said, "Lead the way," she said to you

Dove started off in that direction, she walked at a normal pace, not wanting to go too slow or too fast.

The other three followed you at the same pace

When they were a-ways away, Dove said to Panther, "I haven't told them what you told me yet. Do you want to tell them?"

52 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"U-uhh.. sure.." Panther said, stopping and turning to the Dog and Willow

She glanced at you, looking for some sort of support

"It's alright," said Dove reassuringly, "I don't think they'll be mad at you. Besides, they need to know."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"It's alright," said Dove reassuringly, "I don't think they'll be mad at you. Besides, they need to know."

Panther nodded, turning back to Willow and Dog, "W-well.. you know the cats from earlier?" (Or the other day, I can't remember)

"Yeah..?" Willow sounded suspicious

"T-They were.. looking for.." Panther hesitated

"Spit it out already!" Willow hissed

"Give her a minute!" Dog defended Panther

Willow rolled her eyes

"They were looking for me.." Panther said

"That's okay! As long as we're all safe," Dog said

"That is not okay!" Willow argued

• Like 1