Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

On 4/16/2021 at 4:50 PM, __________________________ said:

There was nothing there. Were you just imagining it?

Dove turned her attention to looking for prey. "Should we all look together or hunt in different spots?"

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove turned her attention to looking for prey. "Should we all look together or hunt in different spots?"

"I think we should hunt in different spots," Panther answered

"Yeah! That way the prey won't detect us as easily," Willow said, agreeing with Panther

Dog eyed Willow suspiciously, surprised by the agreement between the two

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"I think we should hunt in different spots," Panther answered

"Yeah! That way the prey won't detect us as easily," Willow said, agreeing with Panther

Dog eyed Willow suspiciously, surprised by the agreement between the two

"Alright, who wants to fish? And who wants to check out the rocks for frogs?" asked Dove

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright, who wants to fish? And who wants to check out the rocks for frogs?" asked Dove

"I want to fish!" Willow blurted out.

She did have a fascination of water, so maybe it was best.

"In that case, I can hunt by the rocks," Dog said

"I can hunt over there?" Panther said, flicking her tail towards a shadowy area

• Eek! 1

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I want to fish!" Willow blurted out.

She did have a fascination of water, so maybe it was best.

"In that case, I can hunt by the rocks," Dog said

"I can hunt over there?" Panther said, flicking her tail towards a shadowy area

"Sounds like a plan," said Dove, then she turned to Panther, "I'll go with you, perhaps we can find some non-aquatic prey." And I can make sure you're safe too.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Sounds like a plan," said Dove, then she turned to Panther, "I'll go with you, perhaps we can find some non-aquatic prey." And I can make sure you're safe too.

Willow and Dog got to hunting.

"Uhh.." Panther hesitated, "I-if you want too.." she said, sounding suspicious. She walked off towards the shadowy area.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 5:07 PM, __________________________ said:

Willow and Dog got to hunting.

"Uhh.." Panther hesitated, "I-if you want too.." she said, sounding suspicious. She walked off towards the shadowy area.

She's acting a bit strange, is she hiding something again? Dove followed her cautiously.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Panther blended in with the shadows, she was barely visible.

The place seemed to flicker. You could see clearly for a few seconds before it vanished back into darkness.

Dove shook her head, her eyes adjusting to the light. She decided to look for some prey.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:59 AM, Chiyanna said:

Dove crouched and creeped over, headed towards the noise.

You heard it get a little louder as you got closer. The creature had not noticed you approaching, but it heard something else, the ground seemed to shake underneath your paws. What was happening?

The mouse darted to where you couldn't reach.

You heard the familiar hiss of Willow.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You heard it get a little louder as you got closer. The creature had not noticed you approaching, but it heard something else, the ground seemed to shake underneath your paws. What was happening?

The mouse darted to where you couldn't reach.

You heard the familiar hiss of Willow.

"Willow?" Dove screamed, trying to make her way towards her siblings in the chaos.

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Willow?" Dove screamed, trying to make her way towards her siblings in the chaos.

"Get away from him!" You heard her hiss.

Eventually, you came out into the light, Panther nowhere to be seen.

There was a huge tabby tom approaching Dog, who was cornered.

Willow was being threatened by a pale ginger she-cat, to close to the edge of to pool to fight back.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Get away from him!" You heard her hiss.

Eventually, you came out into the light, Panther nowhere to be seen.

There was a huge tabby tom approaching Dog, who was cornered.

Willow was being threatened by a pale ginger she-cat, to close to the edge of to pool to fight back.

Why is the world no longer shaking? But there wasn't time to dilly-dally. Dove ran up to the ginger she-cat and launched herself at her. "Panther!" she screeched, hoping she could come help.

On 5/18/2021 at 2:40 PM, __________________________ said:

There was no sign of her.

The she-cat hissed in surprise.

Dove used her back claws to hook onto the she-cat and her front to claw at the cat's ears and side of head.

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove used her back claws to hook onto the she-cat and her front to claw at the cat's ears and side of head.

The she-cat retreated, the tabby tom followed. They stopped once they were a good distance away, the she-cat had blood running down her face, you had scarred her.

The tom hissed. The she-cat just stared at you, "How do you know Panther?" She asked

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 4:20 PM, __________________________ said:

The she-cat retreated, the tabby tom followed. They stopped once they were a good distance away, the she-cat had blood running down her face, you had scarred her.

The tom hissed. The she-cat just stared at you, "How do you know Panther?" She asked

Dove thought for a moment, she couldn't reveal everything to these attackers, could she? "She's a friend," Dove finally stated, more like a stranger I'm helping out. Why were they still here, anyways? Why did they stop to stare while retreating?

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove thought for a moment, she couldn't reveal everything to these attackers, could she? "She's a friend," Dove finally stated, more like a stranger I'm helping out. Why were they still here, anyways? Why did they stop to stare while retreating?

The tom narrowed his eyes, "Well any 'friend' of Panther, is an enemy of ours." He hissed.

With those words, the two strangers retreated, running away.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, __________________________ said:

The tom narrowed his eyes, "Well any 'friend' of Panther, is an enemy of ours." He hissed.

With those words, the two strangers retreated, running away.

That was odd, thought Dove, turning to look for her siblings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 8:53 AM, __________________________ said:

Dog was cowering behind the boulder he was hunting by, while Willow stood at the edge of the pool, a look of confusion in her eyes, but her tail up in triumph.

Panther still wasn't in sight.

"Is everyone alright?" she had to make sure her siblings weren't hurt