Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Uhh.. Well.." She stammered.

"I'm Koda, and I assume you must be Dove?" The tom answered

"Yes, I guess Willow must've told you quite a bit about us," Dove's voice sounded almost cold, with an edge. Why did Willow hide this male from us?

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes, I guess Willow must've told you quite a bit about us," Dove's voice sounded almost cold, with an edge. Why did Willow hide this male from us?

"Yeah, I met him earlier, when the two of you ran off." She hissed

"I helped her with the fox," The tom meowed, sounding a lot nicer than he looked.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Yeah, I met him earlier, when the two of you ran off." She hissed

"I helped her with the fox," The tom meowed, sounding a lot nicer than he looked.

"Oh," said Dove, realizing Willow hadn't been hiding the existance of the tom from them, "thank you for that." she told the tom.

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It was Dog.

"You mouse-brain! Did you not scent the fox?!" She hissed.

Dog had a surprised yet scared expression on his face.

"Willow!" yelled Dove, a bit of amusement in her voice, "Fighting amongst eachother is a waste of precious time and energy. We don't have much food and could be attacked by another predator at any moment."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Willow!" yelled Dove, a bit of amusement in her voice, "Fighting amongst eachother is a waste of precious time and energy. We don't have much food and could be attacked by another predator at any moment."

"If you weren't my brother, I'd have ripped you to shreds!" Willow hissed before letting Dog get up.

Koda purred with amusement.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd have ripped you to shreds!" Willow hissed before letting Dog get up.

Koda purred with amusement.

A tom after Willow's heart, mused Dove. She herself thought such anger innapropriate and that statement over-the-top. 

"We did find something unusual while tracking down the she-cat Dog was tracking," commented Dove, not saying Panther's name because of Koda, "her scent eventually mixed with the scent of kits. It appears she left us to pick up said kits. Though she could've stumbled upon them as well," she added as an alternative for Dog.

A tom after Willow's heart, mused Dove. She herself thought such anger innapropriate and that statement over-the-top. 

"We did find something unusual while tracking down the she-cat Dog was tracking," commented Dove, not saying Panther's name because of Koda, "her scent eventually mixed with the scent of kits. It appears she left us to pick up said kits. Though she could've stumbled upon them as well," she added as an alternative for Dog.

"Why were you tracking a she-cat with kits?" Willow asked. "I thought we were tracking..."

-Cut her off?

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Why were you tracking a she-cat with kits?" Willow asked. "I thought we were tracking..."

-Cut her off?

"Yes we were. It appears she could've had kits she didn't tell us about. Either that or she's a kind soul who rescues abandoned kits."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Willow snorted. "Right. Because she's 'Oh! So friendly!'." She mewed sarcastically.

"Who are you talking about?" Koda asked

"A cat we were traveling with before you helped Willow fight the fox," Dove replied, still not wanting to name names. She turned back to Willow and Dog, "We shouldn't assume anything yet. Though I don't much think we should go looking for her either. If we run into her again we'll ask her about it. For now we have to focus again on taking care of eachother."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"A cat we were traveling with before you helped Willow fight the fox," Dove replied, still not wanting to name names. She turned back to Willow and Dog, "We shouldn't assume anything yet. Though I don't much think we should go looking for her either. If we run into her again we'll ask her about it. For now we have to focus again on taking care of eachother."

"Alright, if it means we won't see her anytime soon!" Willow hissed. "So when are we leaving?" She added more friendlier.

"Alright, if it means we won't see her anytime soon!" Willow hissed. "So when are we leaving?" She added more friendlier.

(what season is it? i.e. how close to winter? and did we eat recently in the story?)

"Now I suppose. Though, to where?"

42 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(It's nearly Autumn, so prey was scarce. And no,)

"I have a den, not far from here.." Koda said. "Maybe you could rest there for a while?"

Dove blinked. "Thank you for the offer..." she was unsure if they should team up with another cat so soon. After what happened with Panther she wasn't about to trust again easily. So she figured she should reject. (If you want one of the others to interrupt now's the time, otherwise she'll for sure finish and say no)

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove blinked. "Thank you for the offer..." she was unsure if they should team up with another cat so soon. After what happened with Panther she wasn't about to trust again easily. So she figured she should reject. (If you want one of the others to interrupt now's the time, otherwise she'll for sure finish and say no)

"We'll go!" Willow exclaimed.

Dog looked at her with surprise.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"We'll go!" Willow exclaimed.

Dog looked at her with surprise.

Dove sighed. Here we go again! Why are my siblings always saying yes to strangers? They're in love, that's why! Dog should be the last to judge with how he felt about Panther!

"Do you have any food there?" Dove asked, thinking practically.

Dove sighed. Here we go again! Why are my siblings always saying yes to strangers? They're in love, that's why! Dog should be the last to judge with how he felt about Panther!

"Do you have any food there?" Dove asked, thinking practically.

"I have a couple mice and a rabbit," The tom said

"And besides, it gets boring being with the same cats everyday.." Willow added

"I have a couple mice and a rabbit," The tom said

"And besides, it gets boring being with the same cats everyday.." Willow added

It seems we won't have to be worried about being bored then with the number of strangers we're encountering! Dove sarcastically thought.

"We'll go," said Dove, "but only for a little while."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

It seems we won't have to be worried about being bored then with the number of strangers we're encountering! Dove sarcastically thought.

"We'll go," said Dove, "but only for a little while."

You saw Willow almost jump with excitement.

Koda purred, then led the way into a group of birch trees.