Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Willow padded confidently behind Kody, who easily zigzagged through the cluster of trees.

Dog, on the other paw, hang his head and dragged his tail on the ground.

Poor Dog. He's lost Panther and this is only rubbing it in for him. Dove decided to talk to him some. "I am sorry about Panther," she said quiet enough so the others wouldn't hear.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"It's about Loop.." Dog confessed. "It's just that.. When Panther left, it reminded me of how she left.."

"Oh...I'm sorry...I didn't think about that. I'm sad about it too, I just usually am too concerned with protecting all of us to think about it."

40 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh...I'm sorry...I didn't think about that. I'm sad about it too, I just usually am too concerned with protecting all of us to think about it."

"Yeah, but.. What if Willow's wrong? What if Loop didn't have a good reason to leave? What if she left because she wanted to abandon us?" Dog mourned.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Yeah, but.. What if Willow's wrong? What if Loop didn't have a good reason to leave? What if she left because she wanted to abandon us?" Dog mourned.

"Then why worry about it? That was her choice. And if she didn't want to be around us, she would've been quite the pain had she stayed. Yes, we have a right to mourn, but we shouldn't assume. And we need to move on and care for eachother. Mom wouldn't want us to fight about it or be paralyzed by it."

59 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Then why worry about it? That was her choice. And if she didn't want to be around us, she would've been quite the pain had she stayed. Yes, we have a right to mourn, but we shouldn't assume. And we need to move on and care for eachother. Mom wouldn't want us to fight about it or be paralyzed by it."

"Yes, but she was supposed to take care of us! She was supposed to be our caretaker when mom died!" Dog hissed.

Willow and Koda looked back, confused on what was going on.

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Yes, but she was supposed to take care of us! She was supposed to be our caretaker when mom died!" Dog hissed.

Willow and Koda looked back, confused on what was going on.

"And when she left that responsibility fell to me!" Dove said, emotion think in her voice. 

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It shouldn't have to be up to you!" Dog hissed. "She was our oldest sibling, the next one to take care of us when mom died and dad left!"

"I know. And you don't think it bothers me? The one whom the responsibilty fell to?" Dove was now conscious of the other cats. watching the argument.

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I know. And you don't think it bothers me? The one whom the responsibilty fell to?" Dove was now conscious of the other cats. watching the argument.

"Do you want to be the one taking care of us? Or are you just doing it because you have too!" He hissed, turning and darting into the forest.

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Do you want to be the one taking care of us? Or are you just doing it because you have too!" He hissed, turning and darting into the forest.

Dove was shocked at his accusation. But she did kinda lead him to it by what she said. She was trying to calm him down, but only made it worse.

"Dog!" she yelled, running after him, "Come back!"

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove was shocked at his accusation. But she did kinda lead him to it by what she said. She was trying to calm him down, but only made it worse.

"Dog!" she yelled, running after him, "Come back!"

Dog was a lot faster than you were, so he disappeared from sight moments after you started to chase after him.

He'll come back.. Right..?

Just now, __________________________ said:

Dog was a lot faster than you were, so he disappeared from sight moments after you started to chase after him.

He'll come back.. Right..?

Dove was very sad. She was beyond sad. She had lost another of her siblings, and it was her fault. She sat there, crying. 

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I...I didn't mean to make Dog mad...I just made things worse," said Dove things were already bad enough.

"It's not your fault.." Willow mewed softly. "Look, we don't have to stay at Koda's den.." She added, then turned to Koda who was sitting a little ways off, concern in his eyes.

"Look.. Koda.." Willow mewed

-Cut Her Off?

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's not your fault.." Willow mewed softly. "Look, we don't have to stay at Koda's den.." She added, then turned to Koda who was sitting a little ways off, concern in his eyes.

"Look.. Koda.." Willow mewed

-Cut Her Off?

"No he wasn't upset about that...and there's no point turning down food and shelter. We won't find Dog now anyways..." Dove trailed off.