Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"You too.. And I hope that when you return you can come visit us again.." Clover mewed.

"Yes, I'm sure I will," purred Dove, "tell your mother I went to check on someone and I'll meet her back here before I leave."

On 10/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, __________________________ said:

"Alright," Rishi mewed.

She must go tell Willow what happened! But then she remembered the she-kit who was probably still waiting back over by the wall...the poor thing was alone. She had to go back for her first.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

She must go tell Willow what happened! But then she remembered the she-kit who was probably still waiting back over by the wall...the poor thing was alone. She had to go back for her first.

You retraced your pawsteps back to Sillia.

"Momma!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I thought you had left again.."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

You retraced your pawsteps back to Sillia.

"Momma!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I thought you had left again.."

"I told you I wouldn't" she purred, "I found the cat I was looking for on the other side of the wall!" she excitedly went on, "and I found someone who had left us...our sister. She has kits of her own." Momentarily the thought that had gone through Dove's mind earlier came again. But these kits aren't Loop's! Even if she and I look similair...

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I told you I wouldn't" she purred, "I found the cat I was looking for on the other side of the wall!" she excitedly went on, "and I found someone who had left us...our sister. She has kits of her own." Momentarily the thought that had gone through Dove's mind earlier came again. But these kits aren't Loop's! Even if she and I look similair...

"Momma.. Sorren says he's never learned your name.. But I could have sworn you said it was Panther.. Right?" Sillia mewed.

44 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Momma.. Sorren says he's never learned your name.. But I could have sworn you said it was Panther.. Right?" Sillia mewed.

Panther? Did Panther resemble her?  What should I do? I stole Panther's kits!? But Panther abandoned them...and then she abandoned us. And if I say my name is Panther...and everyone else calls me Dove...

"My name is Dove, little one. Let's get back to Sorren, he's probably wondering where we're at." She hoped that the kit would simply accept this.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Panther? Did Panther resemble her?  What should I do? I stole Panther's kits!? But Panther abandoned them...and then she abandoned us. And if I say my name is Panther...and everyone else calls me Dove...

"My name is Dove, little one. Let's get back to Sorren, he's probably wondering where we're at." She hoped that the kit would simply accept this.

"Oh.. Dove.." Sillia mewed quietly, the added more excitedly: "Okay!"

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. Dove.." Sillia mewed quietly, the added more excitedly: "Okay!"

Dove padded along for a bit, leading the way, then she remembered a game they used to play as kits, "Do you want to race back?" she asked Sillia.

45 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Sillia kept pace with you, pulling slightly ahead.

Dove went slightly faster than she had been going. She didn't want to throw the race on purpose because that would be untruthful and give the kit false hope, but she did want Sillia to have a chance of winning. So she decided she would try and keep pace with her.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove went slightly faster than she had been going. She didn't want to throw the race on purpose because that would be untruthful and give the kit false hope, but she did want Sillia to have a chance of winning. So she decided she would try and keep pace with her.

Sillia panted as she ran now, her pace slowed some, but she was still able to keep pace.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sillia panted as she ran now, her pace slowed some, but she was still able to keep pace.

Dove thought this a good pace for herself to keep. And so she kept running at this pace.

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Eventually, you tied as you reached Willow and Sorren.

Willow was smiling down at Sorren.

"And me and Sillia met Fallon! She's real nice!" Sorren mewed.

Dove was taking a minute to catch her breath, she looked over at Sillia.