Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm? Oh, hello, Dove!" Willow replied.

She seemed to be in a good mood.

Dove hoped what she was about to tell her wouldn't change that... "I found Dog," she reported. And there's more...

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"That's good! Where is he? I'd bet Sorren and Sillia would love to meet their Uncle!" Willow purred.

"He's over at the wall still with Falon I think. But...we also found someone else."

On 10/31/2021 at 8:59 AM, __________________________ said:

The excitement in Willow's eyes faded, only to be replaced by disbelief.

"Loop?" She echoed blankly.

"Yes, our sister," said Dove, "she says she was taken away by an odd creature that only stands on it's back two legs. I'm unsure such a creature exists, but Fallon apparently knows it does because she calls it a twoleg."

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes, our sister," said Dove, "she says she was taken away by an odd creature that only stands on it's back two legs. I'm unsure such a creature exists, but Fallon apparently knows it does because she calls it a twoleg."

"Are you talking about Loop? Like.. The one with the four kits?" Sorren asked.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Are you talking about Loop? Like.. The one with the four kits?" Sorren asked.

"Yes," said Dove, now wondering if she had tipped her hand by calling Loop her sister. But she couldn't lie to Willow...

14 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"She's really nice! She helped us when you.." Sorren trailed off, like he was just becoming aware of what he was going to say.

Dove felt bad for the poor kit...was she making it better for him by pretnending to be his mother, or worse? She felt a new wave of anger at their mother....and it was Panther. No, it couldn't be Panther, could it? 

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove felt bad for the poor kit...was she making it better for him by pretnending to be his mother, or worse? She felt a new wave of anger at their mother....and it was Panther. No, it couldn't be Panther, could it? 

"The point is that she's a great cat!" Sorren mewed.

"Oh! Sorren, I found out Mother's name for real!" Sillia mewed once she had caught her breath.

"Really?" Sorren asked.

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"The point is that she's a great cat!" Sorren mewed.

"Oh! Sorren, I found out Mother's name for real!" Sillia mewed once she had caught her breath.

"Really?" Sorren asked.

Dove tried to control her emotions. She couldn't look sad or nervous without arrousing suspicion. To keep her mind off the kits' conversation she looked at Willow.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:33 PM, __________________________ said:

"I told you her name wasn't Panther. If anything, if it wasn't Dove, then it was Jellybean." Sorren mewed. "Panther was just a cousin."

Dove purred with amusement, Jellybean? That even sounds funny. 

On 11/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, __________________________ said:

"Was not!" Sillia protested. "If it wasn't Dove, then it would have been Jaguar!"

"No! Jaguar is one of Panther's kits!" Sorren argued.

Aren't these two Panther's kits? "Hush, hush," she told the kits, "it doesn't much matter does it? You know my name now."

On 11/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, __________________________ said:

"That's true.." Sillia mewed.

"Momma.. Can I ask you something?" Sorren asked.

Here we go again...every time they say this they pick up on another inconsistancy, "Sure," she tried to hide her anxiety.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Why did you leave when you knew we were too young?" Sorren asked. "Even after.."

"After Raven died.." Sillia finished.

She had no idea how to answer this. She didn't know who Raven was...and their real mother would know. She looked to Willow for advice, unable to stiffle a sigh.

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

She had no idea how to answer this. She didn't know who Raven was...and their real mother would know. She looked to Willow for advice, unable to stiffle a sigh.

Willow looked confused and angry at the same time.

"Who- Whose Raven?" Willow asked.

"Our older sister," Sillia mewed.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Willow looked confused and angry at the same time.

"Who- Whose Raven?" Willow asked.

"Our older sister," Sillia mewed.

Maybe their mother...whether Panther or Jellybean or another cat, was running away from her greif. "Little one, I don't know if I understand myself. So to ask you to understand would be too much. All I know is I'm going to love you going forward."