Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Maybe their mother...whether Panther or Jellybean or another cat, was running away from her greif. "Little one, I don't know if I understand myself. So to ask you to understand would be too much. All I know is I'm going to love you going forward."

"Okay.." Sorren mewed.

"Promise not to hurt us like you did Raven?" Sillia asked.

"Wh-what?!" she yelled, "she was killed by-" 

Sorren and Sillia flinched.

Willow pricked her ears in shock, and nearby cats looked up from what they were doing.

Some whispered,

"Ice is back.."

"What's she going to do now?"

"Whatever it is, it won't go well for the kits.."

"Yes, remember what she did to Raven?"

"Oh.. Those poor kits.."

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sorren and Sillia flinched.

Willow pricked her ears in shock, and nearby cats looked up from what they were doing.

Some whispered,

"Ice is back.."

"What's she going to do now?"

"Whatever it is, it won't go well for the kits.."

"Yes, remember what she did to Raven?"

"Oh.. Those poor kits.."

Dove flinched. Now she knew their mother's name. And she was acting like her...the talk of the camp. At least they think I'm the kits' mother for real... "I'm sorry," she told them gently, unable to explain her outburst. "Let's go see Loop."

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove flinched. Now she knew their mother's name. And she was acting like her...the talk of the camp. At least they think I'm the kits' mother for real... "I'm sorry," she told them gently, unable to explain her outburst. "Let's go see Loop."

The two kits looked at each other.

"A- Alright.." Sillia stuttered.

On 11/11/2021 at 2:03 PM, __________________________ said:

Willow and the two kits followed.

A cat approached. A pale brown tom.

"Ice." He hissed.

Uh oh, more trouble their real mother caused me...maybe I should let the adult cats know I' not REAALLY Ice, but then they will be mad at me for lying and 'stealing' the kits.

"Um...hi," she said, backing up a step and trying to be friendly.

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Uh oh, more trouble their real mother caused me...maybe I should let the adult cats know I' not REAALLY Ice, but then they will be mad at me for lying and 'stealing' the kits.

"Um...hi," she said, backing up a step and trying to be friendly.

"Why do you decide to-" The tom paused. "You're not Ice. Are you?"

"You're right, Cricket. She looks a lot more... Soft." A she-cat added, approaching.

17 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Why do you decide to-" The tom paused. "You're not Ice. Are you?"

"You're right, Cricket. She looks a lot more... Soft." A she-cat added, approaching.

Oh no...oh no...

"You go on to Loop," she said to the kits, though they were probably smart enough to figure it out on their own now, she didn't want to tell them herself yet. Besides this might break out into a fight.

Oh no...oh no...

"You go on to Loop," she said to the kits, though they were probably smart enough to figure it out on their own now, she didn't want to tell them herself yet. Besides this might break out into a fight.

"A-Alright.." Sorren mewed.

His and Sillia's eyes shone with confusion and fear.

The two kits walked past the tom and she-cat.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:47 AM, __________________________ said:

"A-Alright.." Sorren mewed.

His and Sillia's eyes shone with confusion and fear.

The two kits walked past the tom and she-cat.

Dove waited until they were gone from view. Then she turned back to the adult cats, "No, I am not Ice."

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove waited until they were gone from view. Then she turned back to the adult cats, "No, I am not Ice."

"Who are you?" The tom hissed.

"Cricket. She's not Ice, so you shouldn't threaten her like that." A she-cat hissed at the tom.

"Jade?" The other she-cat mewed, her tone heavy with surprise.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Who are you?" The tom hissed.

"Cricket. She's not Ice, so you shouldn't threaten her like that." A she-cat hissed at the tom.

"Jade?" The other she-cat mewed, her tone heavy with surprise.

"No, it's alright, I understand his suspicion. My name is Dove. I came here to find my brother. While I was trying to convince some cats to take me to Fallen (or whatever the leader's name was) those kits came up to me calling me their mother. I...I couldn't just send them away. They needed a mother, and I know what it's like to be without one."

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"No, it's alright, I understand his suspicion. My name is Dove. I came here to find my brother. While I was trying to convince some cats to take me to Fallen (or whatever the leader's name was) those kits came up to me calling me their mother. I...I couldn't just send them away. They needed a mother, and I know what it's like to be without one."

(Fallon)

"Yes. Cricket, they are only Kits. They deserve to have a real mother." The new she-cat mewed.

The tom, Cricket, sighed. "Fine." He agreed. "But if they are hurt in any way. Ever. Then your blood will be on my claws." He warned you.

Just now, __________________________ said:

(Fallon)

"Yes. Cricket, they are only Kits. They deserve to have a real mother." The new she-cat mewed.

The tom, Cricket, sighed. "Fine." He agreed. "But if they are hurt in any way. Ever. Then your blood will be on my claws." He warned you.

"I understand," she said, "I wouldn't expect anything less."

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Good." Cricket hissed. "Rignstone. Let's go."

The tom and the first she-cat left.

"I sincerely apologize about Cricket.. He's one of the.. Protective.. One's.." The new she-cat mewed.

"Are they his kits?" Dove asked, "Or is he this protective of everyone's kits?" 

(Also Rignstone I recognize that name from another sim)

"Are they his kits?" Dove asked, "Or is he this protective of everyone's kits?" 

(Also Rignstone I recognize that name from another sim)

"He's just never had kits of his own," She mewed. "And because of that, he's decided to take a fatherly role for all the kits."

(Arachnids, in Mason's/Pale's story)

• Paw up 1

On 11/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, __________________________ said:

"He's just never had kits of his own," She mewed. "And because of that, he's decided to take a fatherly role for all the kits."

(Arachnids, in Mason's/Pale's story)

"I see, well good for him," she said, "and good for the kits."