Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

18 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"So, you took those two in..?" Fallon asked, her voice steady.

"Yes," said Dove, "they just came up to me saying 'momma!' They both thought I was their mother. I couldn't just tell them I wasn't, they would hear that their real mother didn't love them and wasn't coming back for them..."

52 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes," said Dove, "they just came up to me saying 'momma!' They both thought I was their mother. I couldn't just tell them I wasn't, they would hear that their real mother didn't love them and wasn't coming back for them..."

"Well, at this point they know you aren't their real mother." Fallon mewed. "You don't act or talk like Ice did."

On 12/10/2021 at 11:52 AM, __________________________ said:

"Well, at this point they know you aren't their real mother." Fallon mewed. "You don't act or talk like Ice did."

"Yeah...I know, nor could I. She sounds...mean...even dangerous," Dove was a bit nervous when she spoke.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, that's Ice for you." Fallon hissed. "But she already got to two of them. Raven, which I'm sure you've heard about."

"Yes I have, those poor kits, that must've been a real trauma."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, it was." She replied. "And still is. Ice is still out there, and who know? Maybe she's making her way back to us."

"I wouldn't let her come back," growled Dove. "And if she does don't let her near the kits. They're my kits now. She doesn't- why didn't she just adopt them out if she wanted to get rid of them so badly?"

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I wouldn't let her come back," growled Dove. "And if she does don't let her near the kits. They're my kits now. She doesn't- why didn't she just adopt them out if she wanted to get rid of them so badly?"

"Because she has her own beliefs." Fallon answered. "And she believes that those kits are sick."

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 5:57 AM, __________________________ said:

"That's what everyone else kept telling her." She hissed. "Ice didn't change her belief."

"She's the one that sounds sick to me, sick in the head, that is," said Dove.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Fallon nodded. "We could never understand her." She mewed. She sighed. "You should probably take them with you- When you leave, that is."

"Thank you," said Dove, "thought it might be some time, since Loop is here."