Stray Fawn Community

War Of Two (clan cat rp/sim)

Andreas aka Mothpool

The Prophecy Of Six

The war of two will become the war of six. If one dies all die, protect them and they will stop this War Of Two...

Welcome to the world of Two. There are two clans and a neutral group (The Messangers) The two clans are constantly at war. The Messengers bring messenges between the clans and are not fighting in the war and they are fast. FireClan is the Clan that started the war, and are stronger than WolfClan. WolfClan was attacked by FireClan because they were "to noisy" and are weaker but have stronger voices so they can call there clan mates if needed.

Allegiances: http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/?shareGuid=535937cb-dd19-42f2-3511-35e60c206a4e

FireClan

@Flower

Form:

Name: Badger(patch)

Clan: fireclan

Picture: i’ll make it soon

Other (optional) she/her pronouns

she has folded ears and poor eyesight

@Foxy Kaza

Name: Mottled(scar)

Clan: Fireclan

Picture: 553470_VcIdPaf0.png.45bd5aab61f44ce38de941e10a1c4e63.png

Other (optional) : They have a broken jaw which makes it hard to speak.

WolfClan

@W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C

Name: Lunar

Clan: WolfClan

Picture: 

815813418_2020-11-17(2).thumb.png.062288a7d1d820e9b99fcd1d71a66f3f.png

Other (optional) : Distant and quiet, doesn't have many friends, will sometimes speak when spoken to, will often wander off alone, loves wandering off at nighttime to find a spot to have a clear view of the moon and night sky, hates others that think highly of themselves, will mostly walk off when someone's talking to her unless it's friends or family, has voices in her head to keep her company, she's never told anyone about them.

Messangers

@Impy10

Name: Silver

Clan: Mesanger

Picture:ACDB2395-98C7-4B40-9215-91D5FBB7B7BC.png.5de3a59d3768689b93fda315651ae9d3.png

Other (optional) : Is a young adult (teenager). Woke up here after jumping in a portal. has no memory of her past...

Form:

Name:

Clan:

Picture:

Other (optional) :

• Like 1

Picture: 

Other (optional) : Distant and quiet, doesn't have many friends, will sometimes speak when spoken to, will often wander off alone, loves wandering off at nighttime to find a spot to have a clear view of the moon and night sky, hates others that think highly of themselves, will mostly walk off when someone's talking to her unless it's friends or family, has voices in her head to keep her company, she's never told anyone about them.

• Paw up 1

25 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Picture: 

Your mom is Strawberry is reddish- gold with blue eyes, is a messanger. Your dad is Thunderstrike a golden with blue eyes is the WolfClan leader

-keep

-don't keep

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She still followed the male

Sheep pounced on Thunder and they started fighting "I don't want to fight you!" growled Thunder "then surrender" growled Sheep back "never!" Ice screached before pouncing on Sheep

-try to help your Clan

-try to help Sheep

-run away

-watch

-TYO

Just now, Moonstar 🌺 said:

Sheep pounced on Thunder and they started fighting "I don't want to fight you!" growled Thunder "then surrender" growled Sheep back "never!" Ice screached before pouncing on Sheep

-try to help your Clan

-try to help Sheep

-run away

-watch

-TYO

She thought for a second; she went to help Sheep

1 minute ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

"Lunar! Why are you helping Sheep instead of your Clan!" Thunder hissed at you but didn't look too angry he is your father after all

-keep fighting your Clanmates

-help your Clanmates

-TYO

She looked at her father, with something she wouldn't show, she kept fighting against her clanmates

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

She looked at her father, with something she wouldn't show, she kept fighting against her clanmates

Suddenly Thunder says "Retreat! We can't win this!" The WolfClan cats start running home "hey you kit." Meowed Sheep "thanks for the help! Do you want to join FireClan and live with me?"

-go with Sheep

-stay

-TYO

1 minute ago, Moonstar 🌺 said:

Suddenly Thunder says "Retreat! We can't win this!" The WolfClan cats start running home "hey you kit." Meowed Sheep "thanks for the help! Do you want to join FireClan and live with me?"

-go with Sheep

-stay

-TYO

She thought for a second If I go with Sheep, would I be able to do whatever I wanted? Strawberry didn't let me follow.. so.. she nodded, ready to go with Sheep