Stray Fawn Community

get people to help you find something

MАTTRESS

• 2 weeks later...

there's this one "game" (actually no it's just. an app or something) where you just kinda look around at stars? and click them to find out information about them? i thought it was called stellaris but apparently that's an actual game

i think it's available on pc and mobile

and you're not just in the middle of space lookin at the stars you're in some big flat field

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2020 at 1:44 AM, definitely cookie said:

there's this one "game" (actually no it's just. an app or something) where you just kinda look around at stars? and click them to find out information about them? i thought it was called stellaris but apparently that's an actual game

and you're not just in the middle of space lookin at the stars you're in some big flat field

i remember something like this?? the app was on my old ipad, which somehow works- 

i'll see if i can find it- after school

On 11/30/2020 at 2:44 AM, definitely cookie said:

Night Sky

• Paw up 1