Stray Fawn Community

Ideas?

9 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Also this is Chapter 1: The knock

Continuation of the story: 

There was a faint knock at the door, "Mom, who's that?" asked the other daughter, "I don't know.." the mother went to go open the door, there was nothing there.. as soon as the mother reached the Livingroom, there was a knock again, only.. a little louder.. the mother checked the door again: Nothing.. what was happening? As the mother entered the Livingroom, sat down, and got comfortable, the daughter asked: "Who was that?" "I don't know, Lilith.."

-

So? What do you think so far?

The knock came again, soft but loud.. the mother didn't get up this time, instead she just sat there, wondering who was doing this at this time of night. There was a big knock this time, the mother still didn't move from her seat. The knock came again, but with a voice: "Ania, open the door!" it was a male's voice, Ania got up quickly and opened the door, only to let in Mr. Bruner, he came her for what the girls think: To flirt with their mom, but that wasn't the case..: "Ania, I'm sorry. But this house is being taken.." Ania froze, scared of what might happen, "Mom? What's happening?" Lilith asked her mother, about to cry: "Nothing dear.." then Ania went over to her children, and told them to pack up their stuff, the children went off to their sections of the house and started shuffling around, "Why do they have to take our home?" Ania asked, fairly calm "It's not my decision.." Mr. Bruner was trying his best to be sincere, though you could tell there was a bit of laughter in his voice

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The knock came again, soft but loud.. the mother didn't get up this time, instead she just sat there, wondering who was doing this at this time of night. There was a big knock this time, the mother still didn't move from her seat. The knock came again, but with a voice: "Ania, open the door!" it was a male's voice, Ania got up quickly and opened the door, only to let in Mr. Bruner, he came her for what the girls think: To flirt with their mom, but that wasn't the case..: "Ania, I'm sorry. But this house is being taken.." Ania froze, scared of what might happen, "Mom? What's happening?" Lilith asked her mother, about to cry: "Nothing dear.." then Ania went over to her children, and told them to pack up their stuff, the children went off to their sections of the house and started shuffling around, "Why do they have to take our home?" Ania asked, fairly calm "It's not my decision.." Mr. Bruner was trying his best to be sincere, though you could tell there was a bit of laughter in his voice

The girls came back from pachinko their stuff: "We're ready!" the girls were excited, they thought they were going to move in somewhere else.. Ania packed some of her stuff, thanked Mr. Bruner for the news, and left, Mr. Bruner still standing in the doorway. "Mom? Where are we going?" Cristine asked a question this time, "Well.. anywhere as long as we stay together.." Ania answered everywhere they looked it was too dark to see, they had to find shelter. And fast. Another storm was approaching, they family ended up finding an abandoned barn, "Are we staying here?" Cristine asked, holding back her tears, "Yes, Cristine.. we're staying here.." just then there was a whimper somewhere in the dark, "What was that?" Lilith asked          ...

this turns out to be a fantasy horror-

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The girls came back from pachinko their stuff: "We're ready!" the girls were excited, they thought they were going to move in somewhere else.. Ania packed some of her stuff, thanked Mr. Bruner for the news, and left, Mr. Bruner still standing in the doorway. "Mom? Where are we going?" Cristine asked a question this time, "Well.. anywhere as long as we stay together.." Ania answered everywhere they looked it was too dark to see, they had to find shelter. And fast. Another storm was approaching, they family ended up finding an abandoned barn, "Are we staying here?" Cristine asked, holding back her tears, "Yes, Cristine.. we're staying here.." just then there was a whimper somewhere in the dark, "What was that?" Lilith asked          ...

this turns out to be a fantasy horror-

The whimper came again, Ania told the girls to stay where they were, and went to see what it was..

There was a puppy! "Girls! Come over here!" their mother called, and they came, "Puppy!" Christine's tears went away, a puppy always makes everything better! Ania examined the pup, "She has a gash here," she pointed to the gash on the pup's side, it reached from her shoulder to almost it's hip, but came down and went for it's belly instead. "Can we make him feel better?" Christine asked, "I don't know, Christine.. we might not be able to.. we'd need a highly professional vet, plus we don't have the money.." Ania had a good point, but her daughters argued: "Money for what? We can help him ourselves!" Lilith protested "How do you expect to help him?" Ania looked at the pup again: "Her." Ania corrected herself, "Her?" Christine asked, "How do you know it's a her?" "How do you know it's a him?" Ania said, playfully, the kids were lost in thought, the pup seemed to have been able to stand for a few seconds before falling to her side, "Looks like this really is a family of girls.." Ania said, finally accepting the pup into the family, "Yay!" the girls said, the puppy looked at them with crystal red eyes, "What are you going to name her?" Ania asked, "Umm.." the girls weren't sure, their mother helped: "How about 'Hope'?" the girls got excited again, shaking their heads up and down, "Hope it is.."

• Like 1
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The whimper came again, Ania told the girls to stay where they were, and went to see what it was..

There was a puppy! "Girls! Come over here!" their mother called, and they came, "Puppy!" Christine's tears went away, a puppy always makes everything better! Ania examined the pup, "She has a gash here," she pointed to the gash on the pup's side, it reached from her shoulder to almost it's hip, but came down and went for it's belly instead. "Can we make him feel better?" Christine asked, "I don't know, Christine.. we might not be able to.. we'd need a highly professional vet, plus we don't have the money.." Ania had a good point, but her daughters argued: "Money for what? We can help him ourselves!" Lilith protested "How do you expect to help him?" Ania looked at the pup again: "Her." Ania corrected herself, "Her?" Christine asked, "How do you know it's a her?" "How do you know it's a him?" Ania said, playfully, the kids were lost in thought, the pup seemed to have been able to stand for a few seconds before falling to her side, "Looks like this really is a family of girls.." Ania said, finally accepting the pup into the family, "Yay!" the girls said, the puppy looked at them with crystal red eyes, "What are you going to name her?" Ania asked, "Umm.." the girls weren't sure, their mother helped: "How about 'Hope'?" the girls got excited again, shaking their heads up and down, "Hope it is.."

Chapter 2: The Pack

The next day, the family saw that Hope was actually walking around, like she was getting better! "Mom! Look!" Lilith pointed to the gash, that was now already almost healed.. what had happened? The pup was now bouncing around, playing with the girls, over all just feeling so much better! The family heard a rustle in the bushes outside, it was scary.. but Hope seemed to like it, there was the rustling turned to growling, "Mom? What's going on?" Christine asked, Ania stayed quiet, putting her finger over Christine's mouth, keeping her quiet.. a shadow of some sort of animal appeared on the wall, Hope barked, the animal was coming around the corner.. Hope barked again, the animal saw Hope, and the family, it started growling.. "W-wolf.." Ania whispered..

-

Want more? Or..

Just feedback?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The next day, the family saw that Hope was actually walking around, like she was getting better! "Mom! Look!" Lilith pointed to the gash, that was now already almost healed.. what had happened? The pup was now bouncing around, playing with the girls, over all just feeling so much better! The family heard a rustle in the bushes outside, it was scary.. but Hope seemed to like it, there was the rustling turned to growling, "Mom? What's going on?" Christine asked, Ania stayed quiet, putting her finger over Christine's mouth, keeping her quiet.. a shadow of some sort of animal appeared on the wall, Hope barked, the animal was coming around the corner.. Hope barked again, the animal saw Hope, and the family, it started growling.. "W-wolf.." Ania whispered..

-

Want more? Or..

Just feedback?

hmmm, maybe you could finish the book(anywhere) and you could make a bunch of small stories, then, when you're old enough, you could publish a book with all those small stories!

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm, maybe you could finish the book(anywhere) and you could make a bunch of small stories, then, when you're old enough, you could publish a book with all those small stories!

they would probably do quite well, or you could do marketing, but you would probably have to learn marketing, and you would have to most likely get a team, but it's your choice! your future is in your hands.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Ok!

Continuation: 

Hope bared excitedly, more of the wolves followed the first one, an entire pack.. Hope bounded towards the pack, the first wolf that came in stopped growling and nosed the pup, turning around and signaling for Hope to follow, they started to exit but Hope stayed where she was, the pack leader turned around and looked at Hope, then nodded, leaving with the rest, Hope trotted back towards the family, it was obvious that they were stuck with her.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Ok!

Continuation: 

Hope bared excitedly, more of the wolves followed the first one, an entire pack.. Hope bounded towards the pack, the first wolf that came in stopped growling and nosed the pup, turning around and signaling for Hope to follow, they started to exit but Hope stayed where she was, the pack leader turned around and looked at Hope, then nodded, leaving with the rest, Hope trotted back towards the family, it was obvious that they were stuck with her.

Chapter 3: The Fire- (Got help from my friend!)

The family was sleeping, when Hope started barking, waking the family, "What is it, Hope?" Lilith was the one who asked, Hope tugged at Christine's clothing, waking her, Ania was the last to wake, "Hope? What are you doing?" then, black smoke came into sight, the family was wide awake now, Ania was rushing the girls out of the barn, Hope kept barking, trying to help, as they wee almost out, one of the support beams fell, blocking their path, then before the entire barn filled with smoke.. there was a howl.. a wolves howl..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Chapter 3: The Fire- (Got help from my friend!)

The family was sleeping, when Hope started barking, waking the family, "What is it, Hope?" Lilith was the one who asked, Hope tugged at Christine's clothing, waking her, Ania was the last to wake, "Hope? What are you doing?" then, black smoke came into sight, the family was wide awake now, Ania was rushing the girls out of the barn, Hope kept barking, trying to help, as they wee almost out, one of the support beams fell, blocking their path, then before the entire barn filled with smoke.. there was a howl.. a wolves howl..

(Imma give you all the story, I wrote it on Google Docs, so imma copy and past, give me a sec)

Chapter 1: The Knock

It was a dark night, as a storm blows over the town, no people in sight, nothing around.. It was empty.. Inside a small house lived a three-person family: A mother and two daughters, “Mom? When will the storm pass?” one of the daughters asked, “I don’t know, Christine..” the family was poor, yet faithful, some hours later, the storm died down, stopping in just another couple of minutes, the storm had been going on for days… 

There was a faint knock at the door, "Mom, who's that?" asked the other daughter, "I don't know.." the mother went to go open the door, there was nothing there.. as soon as the mother reached the Living Room, there was a knock again, only.. a little louder.. the mother checked the door again: Nothing.. what was happening? As the mother entered the Living Room, sat down, and got comfortable, the daughter asked: "Who was that?" "I don't know, Lilith.." 

The knock came again, soft but loud.. the mother didn't get up this time, instead she just sat there, wondering who was doing this at this time of night. There was a big knock this time, the mother still didn't move from her seat. The knock came again, but with a voice: "Ania, open the door!" it was a male's voice, Ania got up quickly and opened the door, only to let in Mr. Bruner, he came to her for what the girls think: To flirt with their mom, but that wasn't the case..: "Ania, I'm sorry. But this house is being taken.." Ania froze, scared of what might happen, "Mom? What's happening?" Lilith asked her mother, about to cry: "Nothing dear.." then Ania went over to her children, and told them to pack up their stuff, the children went off to their sections of the house and started shuffling around, "Why do they have to take our home?" Ania asked, fairly calm, "It's not my decision.." Mr. Bruner was trying his best to be sincere, though you could tell there was a bit of laughter in his voice 

The girls came back from packing up their stuff: "We're ready!" the girls were excited, they thought they were going to move in somewhere else.. Ania packed some of her stuff, thanked Mr. Bruner for the news, and left, Mr. Bruner still standing in the doorway. "Mom? Where are we going?" Cristine asked a question this time, "Well.. anywhere as long as we stay together.." Ania answered everywhere they looked it was too dark to see, they had to find shelter. And fast. Another storm was approaching, the family ended up finding an abandoned barn, "Are we staying here?" Cristine asked, holding back her tears, "Yes, Cristine.. we're staying here.." just then there was a whimper somewhere in the dark, "What was that?" Lilith asked…

The next day, the family saw that Hope was actually walking around, like she was getting better! "Mom! Look!" Lilith pointed to the gash that was now already almost healed.. what had happened? The pup was now bouncing around, playing with the girls, over all just feeling so much better! The family heard a rustle in the bushes outside, it was scary.. but Hope seemed to like it, there was the rustling turned to growling, "Mom? What's going on?" Christine asked, Ania stayed quiet, putting her finger over Christine's mouth, keeping her quiet.. a shadow of some sort of animal appeared on the wall, Hope barked, the animal was coming around the corner.. Hope barked again, the animal saw Hope, and the family, it started growling.. "W-wolf.." Ania whispered.. 

Hope barked excitedly, more of the wolves followed the first one, an entire pack.. Hope bounded towards the pack, the first wolf that came in stopped growling and nosed the pup, turning around and signaling for Hope to follow, they started to exit but Hope stayed where she was, the pack leader turned around and looked at Hope, then nodded, leaving with the rest, Hope trotted back towards the family, it was obvious that they were stuck with her. 

Chapter 3: The Fire

The family was sleeping, when Hope started barking, waking the family, "What is it, Hope?" Lilith was the one who asked, Hope tugged at Christine's clothing, waking her, Ania was the last to wake, "Hope? What are you doing?" then, black smoke came into sight, the family was wide awake now, Ania was rushing the girls out of the barn, Hope kept barking, trying to help, as they were almost out, one of the support beams fell, blocking their path, then before the entire barn filled with smoke.. there was a howl.. a wolves howl.. 

The wolves that had left last night appeared in the doorway, one of them had a running start and jumped over the burning beam, the wolf led the family to another way out, an open doorway in the back of the barn, the wolf then led the family into the forest, it was a lot easier to see now that it was daylight, the wolves led the family to a big enough den for everyone,

Hope wasn’t there.. Where was Hope? “Mom! Hope isn’t here!” Lilith had tears at the edge of her voice, but then.. Hope entered the den, her fur as black as the smoke, she ran towards Lilith, “Looks like she chose you!” Christine said, congratulating her sister

Everyone; including the wolves, went to sleep, awaiting the next day..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Only got 3 chapters so far.. any ideas?

well you can do whatever, even let it get out of hand, as there is no such thing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Only got 3 chapters so far.. any ideas?

I wanted to take a break from that story until I can figure out what to do next, so I' creating another story until then: "Dragons of Katora" I'll send you all the story once I've got some stuff down

18 minutes ago, alex602h said:

Try adding some more spook?

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well you can do whatever, even let it get out of hand, as there is no such thing.

@alex602h and @Zixvir, I thank you for your thoughts, I'll be sure to try it out!

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

I wanted to take a break from that story until I can figure out what to do next, so I' creating another story until then: "Dragons of Katora" I'll send you all the story once I've got some stuff down

This reminds me: Should I make a Sim of this? Dragons of Katora, I mean..

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

KK, imma make it once I'm finished with the actual story!

well you will have to choose if it is multiplayer, and how many players in game(don't try to do infinite, it's basically impossible and if you want to and no one shows up you will have to put in alot of effort, all for nothing, but you will at least still have the story.) and what type of game it will be, an rp/sim, a text adbenture, and weather it will happen before, after, during, or even in the same universe as the story, of course, it is a small story, so I imagine it to be in a simaler universe, but not the same universe as the story, you do you.

• Thanks 1

Dragons of Katora

The dragons: 

Queen Raina, she doesn’t move, she’s barely seen.. Nobody knows anything about her.. Not anymore at least..

Queen’s Guards:

Fire, he is one of the Queen’s guards, he brags to lower class dragons about it, he loves to start arguments, he and his Boyfriend are two of the best guards, so they became the Queen’s guards.

Rock, loves to flirt with Fire, calm, he likes to embarrass Fire at times.

Barrier Guards: 

Stone, Rock’s brother, doesn’t really trust him though.. Stone is one of the barrier guards.

Angel, this pretty white dragon is also one of the barrier guards, she’s usually really nice! Most of the time..

Now comes the hunters:

Leaf, one of the hunters, she has a kind heart, but a small fantasy, she takes everything seriously. She has a huge crush on Angel.

Lilac, a mysterious purple dragon, she has a twin: Lily, yet she doesn’t have any crush, or anyone to love, with the exception of her sister, of course.

Healers: 

Lily, Lilac’s twin, she’s quiet, yet has hope and faith that the dragons can get back home..

Sarahy, a beautiful golden dragon, she has a small crush on a certain twin..

Trainers:

Paige, this certain dragon has hard feelings about going home, she has a crush on Rock, bullies and makes fun of Fire for.. Certain things..

Hope, she was named this while on Doom Island, she was born here.. In this.. Awful place. Somehow she’s made friends with the Doom Snakes…

Apprentices: 

There haven’t been any apprentices for a while..

Mothers:

This certain mother died due to the Doom Snakes..

Newborns: 

Moon, she has a sister: Eclipse, these two are very much alike, though.. Not the same..

Eclipse, with being Moon’s sister, she shares the same pain, these sisters have an unusual bond..

Prince Jay, he will protect his pack, even against his own mother, he has a kind heart and loves making ships, his favorite ship is Rock x Fire

-

-

Hello! And Welcome to Katora! This place is full of magic, and mystic creatures, but today we are introducing.. The Dragons!

The dragons have lived here longer than any other, it was their home first, until the other creatures came to Katora.. They were hurt, abandoned.. Fantasies.. alone..  The dragons accepted the new creatures into their home, only to be turned on, and chased out.. The dragons now hide on a deserted island, the island of doom. The dragons didn’t know what the island was until the doom snakes came out at full moon, the dragons now live inside a magic barrier at night, and in the day they go out, and get what they need from dawn to dusk, they hope to get their home back, despite losing one or two dragons a night. They hope to rebuild their civilization, to rebuild their home, and their faith, their queen, Raina, has lost all hope already, she does not move from her rest, not until the special day.. The special day will arrive soon.. Now, let's start from.. When they were chased out..

Chapter 1: The Escape

“What are you doing?!” a pure ice blue female couldn’t believe what was happening, there slowly became a barrier around the dragon’s lost home.. Would they ever return?

“Queen Raina.. We need to go..” the ice blue dragon nodded, acknowledging, the dragons left, leaving their home, everything they knew.. It was all left behind.. But something special, was left behind.. Something precious.. The dragons flew for days, not stopping until they reached an island, the island was a black, rocky place, they flew until they saw something over than black rocks, they saw a barrier, why was that there? The ice blue dragon landed, signaling for her pack to follow, the dragons entered the barrier, which revealed caves of brown rock instead of black, a beautiful waterfall oasis, shade, sunshine! It was beautiful! But.. Not as beautiful as the dragon’s lost home… Will they adapt here? Or will they be able to go back to their lost home..?

Chapter 2: Full Moon

After the mystic creatures took over the dragon’s now lost home, they haven’t been outside the barrier they found, not in days.. The ice blue female forbade it until she figured out why there was a barrier, she herself went out during a full moon, she was able to get far enough away from the barrier, she was just heading back when she heard something, digging? No.. hissing? Maybe.. But that didn’t matter right now, what matters is she gets back to the barrier before the thing pounces, but she was too late.. Albino snakes started pouring out of their burrows, going for the dragon, luckily she had her wings, she jumped in the air, able to fly away from the place, and back to the barrier so that’s what the barrier is for.. She thought, entering back into the barrier and to a fiery red colored dragon: “Tell everyone not to go outside the barrier at night. Only from Dawn to Dusk.” she ordered, the fiery dragon nodded, bounding off towards a group of other dragons, while the ice blue dragon went to her own cave, decorated with paintings and carvings of old stories.. Another dragon entered the cave: “Queen Raina?” it was a male, “Yes, Stone?” Raina acknowledged the male, “I was wondering.. When you went past the barrier..” Raina knew what the question was: “Just don’t go out during the night, Stone..” the male bowed, exiting the cave, Raina soon fell into a sleep.. She wasn’t going to wake until tomorrow..

Chapter 3: Love Fills The Air

Months Later..

-With Lily and Sarahy-

“Lily! Hi!” Sarahy greeted Lily, awkwardly, “Sarahy..” Lily whispered. “Why exactly did you ask me to come?” Lily asked, “I-I’m sorry.. I just wanted to hang out with you.. Or just talk for a bit?” Sarahy was awkward, “That’s okay, I wouldn’t mind taking a break, and hanging out with you..!” Lily was excited, but why..? Sarahy smiled, taking a deep breath, and started a conversation: “So.. uh.. What’s your sister like?” she asked awkwardly, “Boring, sad, over all, lonely, but she’s a good sister, and i love her!” moments later, they were laughing together, telling jokes, having a good time! -Later with Rock and Fire, along with.. Paige..- “Haha! I bet you all won’t even make it to hunters!” Fire was making fun of the newborns: Moon and Eclipse, “Fire! Say sorry!” Rock scolded Fire, “Sorry..” Fire grumbled, pouting, the newborns darted off, “You know.. You're cute when you pout..” Rock flirted with Fire, “S-shut up..” Fire hissed, gently, “I don’t think I will..!” Rock kept flirting with Fire, Paige came over: “You know Fire, you’re an idiot! So very stupid.” she sneered, “Paige, leave him alone.” Rock demanded, Fire had his head down now, getting up to walk away, Rock stopped him: “Fire, no. Stay. You were here first.. Paige. Leave, now.” Paige sighed: “Rock, dear Rock.. I am deeply sorry for you..” “Why?” Rock was confused, Fire now turned around, facing them, Paige continued: “Why? Well because you don’t realize how much you love me!” “You? What makes you think I have a crush?” Rock retorted, Fire quietly walked away, Rock not noticing until he finally got Paige to go away: “Fire..?” Fire was now on a high cliff, outside the barrier, far from it too.. “Fire? What are you doing here?” Rock’s voice came from behind him, “I-” Fire was looking for the right words to say: “I wanted to be alone, i guess..” “You never want to be alone. Fire, are you ok?” Rock sounded concerned, “I-I’m fine..” Fire was holding back tears, back facing Rock, not looking at him, not wanting Rock to leave him forever.. Rock came up on the right side of Fire: “You really are cute, ya’know?” Fire looked to the left, blushing, and having tears run down his scales, glittering in the dawn light “I love how talented you are, you don’t let anyone know what you're feeling.. All except me..” Fire looked down: “Because I trust you most.. Others don’t get me like you do..” “Fire..” Rock was full of feelings now, “Hm?” “I-I do, I do have a crush.. I’ve liked them for a while now..” Rock confessed “Who’s the lucky female?” Fire asked, more tears at the edge of his voice, “Who said it was a female?” Rock asked, a little amused, “It’s a male?” Fire asked, surprised, but confused on who it was, Rock nodded: “And I’m sitting right next to him..” Fire stayed quiet, not sure what to say, Rock giggled, “So? What do you say?” “What do you mean?” Fire looked at him, “Will you be mine?” Fire was siked by the question, but tried his best to be calm about it: “Y-Yes!” he answered quickly, not sure how much longer he could contain his excitement. “Great! Now let’s get back to the barrier..” Rock led the way the entire way there, Fire wasn’t far behind, they reached the barrier and a group of dragons were waiting, “Rock? What’s going on?” “I have no idea..” “Congratulations!!” the dragons exclaimed, “T-they knew?!” Fire was embarrassed now, “I guess..?” Rock was confused, “We overheard you saying that you were going to ask Fire to be your mate! So, we gathered the dragons, and Surprise!” Hope explained, Fire was sitting, looking at the ground, trying to hide his blush, and embarrassment, “Where’s Raina then?” Rock asked, after glancing at Fire lovingly, “She wouldn’t-” Hope caught herself, “couldn’t come..” Rock nodded, understanding, he tapped Fire with his tail and led him to his cave, “Let’s go, you need rest..” Fire nodded, soon after thinking, going with Rock to his cave to rest.

Chapter 4: The Prince

Soon after Rock and Fire became mates, Queen Raina has fallen ill, she now walks out of her cave, greeting her pack members, going over and congratulating the new couples. Everyone is worried about her.. With their Queen ill, no heir.. They thought Queen Raina would be the last ruler of the dragons.. But something special happened.. Something beautiful.. The Queen got better! The night before, Queen Raina found an egg, her egg, the egg was a sparkly blue, red, black, orange color, after Queen Raina found her egg, she hasn’t come out of her cave, not unless she has to, it is said, that the egg can not hatch unless there is a storm, and there was no storm for miles.. Until  something happened.. It was a clear day on Doom Island, until out of nowhere, a storm erupted, lightning rained down onto the barrier, bouncing off, Queen Raina darted out of the barrier with her egg, setting it on the highest mountain top, and backing up a couple of paces, lighting hit the egg, over and over until the storm passed, the egg went from shimmering, to dim, the light going out.. Queen Raina picked up the egg sadly, and walked back into the barrier, the dragons gathered, ready to see the new heir, Queen Raina showed the egg, setting it down and started walking to her cave, head down, and dragging her tail behind her, just then, there was a crack, Queen Raina turned to see her egg cracking all over, hatching into a handsome ice blue dragon, with some black, red, and orange scattered scales, the Queen bounded back to her newborn, nosing him, happy he was alive, the baby opened his eyes, looking at the different dragons around him, before looking right at his mother, “Mama..!” Queen Raina smiled, acknowledging his first word.. “Jay..” she named him, the newly named Jay stood, sneezing and falling to his stomach, then getting back up and smiling at everyone, mainly his mother..

Chapter 5: Hope and the Doom Snakes

Hope sneaks out at full moon to meet with her friends, will she get caught?

Hope snuck out, it was full moon, the snakes came out of their burrows, “Hey, guys!” Hope greeted them, the snakes hissed in a welcome, “What happened while i was gone?” she asked, a snake came up to her, it was longer than the rest, maybe she was the queen? “Queen Doom..” Hope greeted the snake, “Hope….” the snake welcomed Hope, “The prince is here..” she hissed, Hope nodded, “Yes, he is! And he’s so cute!” “Yesss, he isss cute, but there isss a tasssk we need to do.” the snake said, “Of course.. The prince is the key to get our lost home back..” Hope looked down, sad that they were just using him as a weapon.. It was moondown, the sun was coming up, Hope and the snakes waved goodbye to each other, and the snakes went back into their burrows, and Hope went back to the barrier, greeted by Queen Raina: “What were you doing?” she asked, as Prince Jay came out from behind her tail, “Hope..!” Jay said Hope’s name, “I was-” Hope began, hesitantly, “Why were you out during the night?” Queen Raina asked again, Jay jumped in front of Hope, protecting her: “No! She doesn’t want to!” Queen Raina nodded, taking one last glance at Hope before walking away to her cave, “Thank you, Prince Jay..” Hope said, bowing to her prince, “No..” Jay didn’t like it, “No bow..” “Of course..” Hope nodded as Jay ran after his mother, “I’m sorry.. Prince Jay..”

Chapter 6: The Kidnaping

The next morning nobody could find Prince Jay anywhere, Queen Raina woke up to this, “Where’s Jay?!” “W-we don’t know, Queen Raina..” Stone replied, Queen Raina nodded, her breath beating in her throat, Stone went back to looking, and Queen Raina helped with the search, moments later Lily cut in: “Has anyone seen Hope?” everyone shook their heads, “Oh no..” “What? What’s “oh no”?!” Queen Raina asked frantically, “”Oh no” as in.. we’re about to get our lost home back..” Lily said, fear showing in her eyes, “What does that have to do with Jay?!” Queen Raina was getting angry, “Hope.. is using Jay to get our lost home back..” Lily confessed, Queen Raina’s eyes showed with anger, sadness.. Too many emotions to handle all at once.. Queen Raina signaled for Rock, Fire, and Lily to follow her, as she ran out of the barrier, hoping to catch them in time, Rock, Fire, and Lily right behind her, Hope was just leaving the island when they reached her, Jay asleep on her back, “Hope!” called Queen Raina, Jay awoke, yawning, looking around himself, then at his mother, scared, “Q-Queen Raina..” Hope landed back on the island, “I-I’m sorry, I just wanted to get our home back without having a war..” Hope apologized, “Taking Jay isn’t the way to do it!” Queen Raina scolded Hope, Prince Jay stepped in front of Hope again, “No.” “B-but she-” Queen Raina cut off as Prince Jay repeated himself, “No.” Queen Raina nodded to her child, accepting that he would protect any of his pack members, no matter who they are, or what the cost is.. Prince Jay led the way back to the barrier, they were far enough away to take a small break, not realizing the moon was already halfway up the sky, it was full moon too, the snakes started coming out, Hope now had no way to talk to them, there was nothing they could do, they were too tired to fly, Prince Jay, out of nowhere started talking to them.. “Queen Doom..?” the longest snake came forward, “Prince Jay..” she bowed, “Could you please not bow? And.. leave my friends alone..?” “But, we’re hungry, and from a royal to another royal, you must understand..” Jay thought for a moment, “Do you eat fruit..?” he asked, “I’m sorry..?” “Do you eat fruit?” he asked again, “I.. don’t think we’ve tried.. Fruit..” she confessed, confused, “Hope.. can you go get some of the fruit?” Hope nodded, it was the least she could do after stealing Prince Jay. A few minutes later Hope came back with different fruits, Prince Jay gave one of them to Queen Doom, she sniffed it, then took a small bite out of it, “It’s.. satisfying..” she liked it! The snakes had their dinner, when the snakes were finished eating, the dragons turned to leave, Queen Doom stopped Prince Jay, “Prince Jay..” “Yes, Queen Doom?” “I thank you for your kindness..” Jay nodded, leading the dragons the rest of the way to the barrier, “Maybe, now we can live here in peace..” Jay suggested, “It’s not your decision yet, Jay..” Queen Raina said, “Fine..” Jay said,  disappointed. The dragons reached the barrier, and Queen Raina went back to her cave, Jay went to go embarrass Fire, but Hope stopped him, “Prince Jay..?” “Yes, Hope?” Jay turned to her, “I.. I wanted to say sorry..” Hope apologized, “No apology can compete with friendship…” Jay promised, sounding wise.. He said that then darted off to find Rock and Fire, after smiling at Hope, “How can a dragon like that be our prince..?” she whispered before heading off to her cave to welcome the next day..

• Love 2

My brother just shot a fake bullet at me from at least 5-6 feet away..

It hurt..

Yelled at him, because he's done it before and hit me in the nose, but he hit me in the head this time..

He says he was aiming for the computer..

I said that he shouldn't have been shooting at me in the first place...

He's one of the reasons I self-discriminate..

My entire family is why I'm self-conscious..

Is it possible to hate life this much..?

• Sad 2

you forgot to update the list of characters on the dragon thing, also, did you make an game out of the book? just curios, and of course, your stories are amazing! very awesome.

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you forgot to update the list of characters on the dragon thing, also, did you make an game out of the book? just curios, and of course, your stories are amazing! very awesome.

I'll add Prince Jay on the list in a sec, I have made the Off Topic game-thing: "Dragons of Katora |Sim", and TYSM!!

• Eek! 1