Stray Fawn Community

Forum Hotel

MATTRESS

On 11/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

ohh I'd like a room but I'm short on bodies... I'll have to go to space and get some more. I'll be back later. probably.

i cannot believe i made amogus joke

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

*revives* Can i rent a room?

Of course, of course! But you must know the sign at the front is a bit outdated, the price of an average hotel room for a week is no longer just a few bodies. Due to recent cadaver scarcity, the price has been upped to 20 bodies. We understand if you are not able to afford this. But if you are, here is your room!

loft | Small basement bedroom, Basement guest rooms, HomeThe Best Bathtub Size for Any Bathroom - Bob Vila

PROJECT - Bespoke kitchenette in hotel room to offer guests self catering  option | Kitchen design small, Small basement kitchen, Kitchen design

The key to the decomp room has been placed on the counter. Please use it if you wish to pay.

9 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Of course, of course! But you must know the sign at the front is a bit outdated, the price of an average hotel room for a week is no longer just a few bodies. Due to recent cadaver scarcity, the price has been upped to 20 bodies. We understand if you are not able to afford this. But if you are, here is your room!

loft | Small basement bedroom, Basement guest rooms, HomeThe Best Bathtub Size for Any Bathroom - Bob Vila

PROJECT - Bespoke kitchenette in hotel room to offer guests self catering  option | Kitchen design small, Small basement kitchen, Kitchen design

The key to the decomp room has been placed on the counter. Please use it if you wish to pay.

Oh it's fine, i have an unlimited amount of bodies from my profession as world eater!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

HEY I WANT A ROOM I HAVE SOME BODIES

Of course, the decomp key has been placed on your head. Remember, 20 bodies for an average room. Speaking of rooms, here's yours.

Mnv1 Race Car Bed - Children Beds - Supercarbeds - Buy Car Bed,Race Car Bed,King  Size Race Car Bed Product on Alibaba.comSmall Bathroom Ideas that will Make the Most of a Tiny Space16 Tiny Kitchens That Prove Bigger Isn't Always Better - Laurel Home