Stray Fawn Community

Hello (again)

Midna_MGShredder

I hesitated doing this, but I decided to join back for a while to see how everyone was doing. I'm Goggles, an old mod. I'd say I left for vague reasons other than my deteriorating mental health. I'm still not better, but I mustered up the courage to swing around and say hello. I only have a few questions:

1. How have things changed since then?
  2. How is everyone?
  3. Anything happen to Niche?

Thanks for everything,

• Eek! 6

welcome back !!

not sure what's changed tbh,,

I'm good

not much for niche except the switch release and I guess niche mobile updates

also, the question I must ask when someone comes back: have you played among us

• Like 1

well i mean, there was this entire war about cacti and cult about furniture from brisbane, also georgie left

thats all i really remember tbh

oh and silver came back and left too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Midna_MGShredder said:

1. How have things changed since then?
  2. How is everyone?
  3. Anything happen to Niche?

Hmmm... not sure what would count as "since then", but things have calmed down a lot and there's been barely any drama lately (just a few people upset every now and then). There's been a forum war and a furniture cult has been founded. Oh right, Wandering Village is gonna be a thing too (And also Georgie left, Silver's back -sort of, a lot of people have returned)

I'm doing fine aside from highschool stress (oh wait I should be studying for my exam instead of writing this), the others can explain for themselves

There haven't been any updates to the actualb game, but the mobile thing is coming along nicely and the devs are busy with WV

• Like 1

Ayyy Goggles, welcome back

Things are okay? I mean, it's been weird-there was a war, Lisa left, Lisa came back, Silver came back, Silver left again, Georgie left (haha losers, i still talk to her 😎), there's a furniture cult?? Stupid politics drama, i made another useless playthrough, TWV is gonna be a thing, Niche hasn't changed, badda bing badda boom i talk too much

Now my wifi is about to die again so cya 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Paw up 1