Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

flower’s art topic


flower
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

Ah that kind of sucks

Being sick is never fun

yeah it’s no fun but hopefully it will end soon

how are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, flower -she,he,they- said:

yeah it’s no fun but hopefully it will end soon

how are you?

I've been good, ups and downs of course, and I've been playing a bunch of Star Wars Battlefront 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

ME WHEN- ME WHEN- WHEN ITS MONTLY UPLOAD TIME 

levi + ref image levi 

8D6A01B3-E8C5-4414-8386-E3F86F00B9D8.thumb.png.e68af25a1730cd3aafe907a5748042bf.png

tons of warrior cats ocs

(left to right- Foxglove’star, Cloudy’willow , Poppy’shell, Fog’kit, Storm’billow, Patch.)

1B640EA7-FC3D-4E36-8ADA-09A0DAF89C65.thumb.png.0aedbabee714ae9e1ba86dd2507b0204.png

me irl 82711830-3042-4BE6-A697-D8ED4D4C3121.thumb.png.33813461c94f80a90df47cee1887d8ee.png

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, flower -she,he,they- said:

ME WHEN- ME WHEN- WHEN ITS MONTLY UPLOAD TIME 

levi + ref image levi 

8D6A01B3-E8C5-4414-8386-E3F86F00B9D8.thumb.png.e68af25a1730cd3aafe907a5748042bf.png

tons of warrior cats ocs

(left to right- Foxglove’star, Cloudy’willow , Poppy’shell, Fog’kit, Storm’billow, Patch.)

1B640EA7-FC3D-4E36-8ADA-09A0DAF89C65.thumb.png.0aedbabee714ae9e1ba86dd2507b0204.png

me irl 82711830-3042-4BE6-A697-D8ED4D4C3121.thumb.png.33813461c94f80a90df47cee1887d8ee.png

ME WHEN ART IS VERY PRETTY:

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 11:11 PM, flower -she,he,they- said:

ME WHEN- ME WHEN- WHEN ITS MONTLY UPLOAD TIME 

levi + ref image levi 

8D6A01B3-E8C5-4414-8386-E3F86F00B9D8.thumb.png.e68af25a1730cd3aafe907a5748042bf.png

tons of warrior cats ocs

(left to right- Foxglove’star, Cloudy’willow , Poppy’shell, Fog’kit, Storm’billow, Patch.)

1B640EA7-FC3D-4E36-8ADA-09A0DAF89C65.thumb.png.0aedbabee714ae9e1ba86dd2507b0204.png

me irl 82711830-3042-4BE6-A697-D8ED4D4C3121.thumb.png.33813461c94f80a90df47cee1887d8ee.png

COMRADES I AM VERY LATE BUT THIS ART IS VERY COOL GOOD JOB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, flower -she-he- said:

the boys

 

morgan

8E0FB732-A67A-4660-8932-CAC85B060798.thumb.jpeg.3cb5bb42acb9e8730ea8a4b07d4ed0f0.jpeg

finch

855D5E55-3F69-49C3-839D-31B36583CC99.thumb.jpeg.54598fb05c1c7a04fe45278b9b8682db.jpeg5A129870-8321-4E56-A150-A1BA8E7C10F2.jpeg.a17b2f920a0e811e835744979b401b23.jpeg

 

vistra

3CE26407-159B-46DC-8A6F-636E330304B8.thumb.jpeg.59a8a7e9fbc1fc424a9d6afedb80c9cd.jpeg

 

 

c a t

2B683AAA-19EE-4025-8CC7-B60CC41FD47A.thumb.png.3f0e43eeff78d47c7a86f73e1357ea17.png

 

me irl 

1ACBD252-9FE4-4A53-92C1-43F1A17D7588.thumb.jpeg.ae54d22413b0c0b2f46af9418f6cdd11.jpeg

me irl 2 

FB27C7A7-1039-44FC-BF25-4ED013AF54DE.thumb.jpeg.3d7bdedae7d2c82feb71df61ea90e777.jpeg

i thought you were a flower irl⁉️

(all jokes aside this is really good as always :DD))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Pancake said:

*consumes content*

thank you good sir

no thank you for being such a lovely customer *tips hat*

4 hours ago, Polly said:

i thought you were a flower irl⁉️

(all jokes aside this is really good as always :DD))

uh- i- i- hejhfedhj😰🤚 (tysm polly :DD!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...