Stray Fawn Community

I made Among Us Fanart with Wolves (and a story to go with it)

Kira.APK

(GORE WARNING)

2020_11_24_115708.thumb.png.3af9358e163edbf7e7e75818069332bb.png

Aight, I know this looks bad. I know you'll probably eject me into space for this. But before you do, let me tell you a story. A story of jealousy.

So there i was, walking down from the Dropship, looking for the child. The cutest, purest thing in the world. And find her I did. She was following Detective, while he did his tasks. I watched her follow him out of either weapons or comms, I'm not sure which one he came out of. And as I watched him, i knew i had to do something.
I wanted that child. I wanted her to follow me around, as i did my "tasks." I wanted her to protect me, the way she did Detective. So, I did the sensible thing to do.
I killed him.
I tore him apart, and let him drown in a pool of his own blood. Right infront of the child, but no matter. It felt good, to get rid of the one who blocked the way to the child. And I'm not sure what I did wrong.
I was only getting the child, so why are you all ejecting me? Why must I burn in the lava?

Why must I die...?

This is totally not based off something that actually happened in Among Us with some friends

• Haha 1
  • Love 3