Stray Fawn Community

Do I get a Homethread?

Mulan the Cat

I feel like my entire existence on this forum has been wanting to steal/contribute to other people's ideas. 

Eh... that's how most communities are formed right?

Anyway, I haven't played Niche in a while. My computer is going to be moved upstairs soon so I think that will make me play Niche more. 

And... I have depression! Like literally every teen on the face of the earth right now. First time I've been part of a majority in a long time. 

What else... I'm a writer with writers block (again like half writer on the face of the earth). I'm really active on Wolvden and Lioden right now. I've read all the good books in my house (1000s and 1000s and 1000s of pages worth) and I do not have the patience to suffer through an inadequate book. I'm homeschooled, and I have been for a long time. I'm Canadian. And I have 4 cats, listed by age they are; Mulan, Ember, Nectar & Honey.

I'm also watching Silence of the Lamb(s) and don't want spoilers!

Also, if you make fun of people with disabilities I WILL COME FOR YOU WITH BURNING RAGE, if I have the energy for it, cause you know, depression. 

And... Does anyone have the soundtrack for Niche? Is it worth it? I don't have it and am interested in getting it. 

• Like 4