Stray Fawn Community

Save files won’t load on Mac

MT26 - A Nicheling

I accidentally moved my save files from the saves folder so the game went empty with no save files. So I returned the files to the saves folder but they won’t appear on the game. I I tried restarting niche, steam, and my computer and none of those work. When I make a new save file it just appears on the saves folder next to the others.

686C7D39-A683-49E6-A1B9-8A67B4AC39FE.thumb.jpeg.434301b92ec4900a7f3be71452557245.jpegF73CE5B7-F800-4404-B21D-D4F9F0AE34B0.thumb.jpeg.ca1195866a8e051bfc3913b99ca7f1d2.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sky said:

@A Nicheling have you tried this yet? I think it has something to do with the naming

I haven’t tried this yet, but in the picture you can see that I tried using the other files that they name wasn’t changed. But I will try it after I come back from the SAT test that I have today.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

I haven’t tried this yet, but in the picture you can see that I tried using the other files that they name wasn’t changed. But I will try it after I come back from the SAT test that I have today.

the others have "copy" at the end, so that may be why they don't work. the "Slot1.nichesave" is the only one working, and the only one whose name is normal

• Like 1