Stray Fawn Community

- Mark - OC RP

Impy10

i’m just gonna rp even tho my character hasn’t officially been added😎

rory flapped her wings and gave an annoyed sigh. there was nothing interesting happening ever. 

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

i’m just gonna rp even tho my character hasn’t officially been added😎

rory flapped her wings and gave an annoyed sigh. there was nothing interesting happening ever. 

Thinkya flew over her and landed next to her. "Help! I lost something!" He hissed

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’why would i help you.‘ she said in a bored tone. 

"I-I can give you money." He said in a sweet tone. And otherwise I'd break your neck. He thought to himself

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"I-I can give you money." He said in a sweet tone. And otherwise I'd break your neck. He thought to himself

‘’there’s no crime involved though..’’ she said with a sigh. 

yes i didn’t add anything related to her wanting to commit crime in her personality but shush she’s going to be a crime boi now

17 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’there’s no crime involved though..’’ she said with a sigh. 

yes i didn’t add anything related to her wanting to commit crime in her personality but shush she’s going to be a crime boi now

"Oh oh! Ummm... Yes! It is! I just need you to get it."

9 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Oh oh! Ummm... Yes! It is! I just need you to get it."

her yellow eyes lit up. ‘’crime you say? you should have started with that.’’ she flaps her wings excitedly. ‘’why don’t we land and talk about it?’’

On 11/26/2020 at 6:11 PM, Impy10 said:

Name: Dawn

Species: Dragonwolf

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Cautious, Nervous, Shy

Appearance: (observe the icons in the top right corner. Can you guess what they mean?)

2020_11_30_021910.png.4ca5f9271ab0b83a535e82a0b8c64a36.png

19 minutes ago, Flower said:

her yellow eyes lit up. ‘’crime you say? you should have started with that.’’ she flaps her wings excitedly. ‘’why don’t we land and talk about it?’’

Thinkya nodded

4 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Thinkya nodded

she suddenly wasn’t there. the had pressed her wings against her side and fell/dove, towards a tree branch to land on. she did so, somehow managing not to fall but instead grab the branch.

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

she suddenly wasn’t there. the had pressed her wings against her side and fell/dove, towards a tree branch to land on. she did so, somehow managing not to fall but instead grab the branch.

Thinkya dove down and landed on the ground, waiting impatiently for Rory to stop with her stunt.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Thinkya dove down and landed on the ground, waiting impatiently for Rory to stop with her stunt.

she rolled her wide golden eyes. ‘’you know a small little thing like you would be safer in a tree.’’ she said annoyedly as she spread her wings and in a surprisingly calm way, drifted down to the ground.

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

she rolled her wide golden eyes. ‘’you know a small little thing like you would be safer in a tree.’’ she said annoyedly as she spread her wings and in a surprisingly calm way, drifted down to the ground.

he huffed. Once you find my things, I'll use them to slice you in half. "Can you just do it?"

he huffed. Once you find my things, I'll use them to slice you in half. "Can you just do it?"

‘’well what is it? you have to explain a quest to someone if you want them to do it genius.’’ she said with a scoff. the other bird was smaller than her, bigger than meal sized but still defeat-able. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’well what is it? you have to explain a quest to someone if you want them to do it genius.’’ she said with a scoff. the other bird was smaller than her, bigger than meal sized but still defeat-able. 

"I need you to get a black coat, crown and staff." He said. "Go north. Anymore pointless questions?"

"I need you to get a black coat, crown and staff." He said. "Go north. Anymore pointless questions?"

‘’uh first off it’s not pointless idiot. and b, why did you loose your stuff.’’

17 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’uh first off it’s not pointless idiot. and b, why did you loose your stuff.’’

"I lost it on the way here." He explained. "Sorry about the thing, but I just need you to do it."

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"I lost it on the way here." He explained. "Sorry about the thing, but I just need you to do it."

‘’fiiiinneee short stuff. cya later loser face!’’ she said and took off